Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

I think I wrote in one of these threads about Rick Perry and Ukraine. He's nearly a perfect patsy. He's too dull to know when he is being played by superior players and could likely be lead into doing something incriminating while actually just going along with everybody else. He was underhanded in funneling money to friends and the politically useful in Texas, but he is out of his league in DC.

His flaw as a patsy is that he's proven to most people that he's kind of an idiot. It's hard to buy that he could lead Trump anywhere.

8 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Republicans aren't smart enough to understand Trump's master plan.  Trump is a Patton or a Rommel, and Republican legislators aspire to Colonel Klink.

Colonel Klink would be an upgrade for most of the Republican legislators.

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Many teen girls would be envious of his twitter output. 

Something must be dropping tomorrow, or at least sometime this week.  He’s too fucking rattled for this to be an extra serving of Big Macs and a Diet Coke.  

As some of the LNG news gets some sunlight, that isn't helping. I'm going to put it in the Rudy thread, but there is a very nice explanation by Susan Simpson about Rudy, DJ, and Ricky. When is the former Ambassador supposed to testify again? Someone mentioned that it got moved. I hope she is protected.

9 hours ago, Chooky said:

The verbal defense of this nonsense is rapidly diminishing to going on Sunday talk shows and just making fart sounds with your palm and armpit.

What do you think guys like Jordan, Cruz, Rubio, Cotton and Conyn run on?  Have you heard what they can do with their hands?  I prefer shitty hand music while laws are being broken and my rights are eroded.   

6 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

If your political strategy is to listen to Ricky Perry, you should have to resign in shame anyway.

Hahahah, like Trump listens to anybody.  He admits he's the smartest man on anything and the best president ever of all time.  But when something goes wrong, it's because of somebody else.  Hope you're both watching this Manafort and Flynn.  Get a clue.  

19 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

"I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

he’s high as a kite.  

His well is also running dry, if that’s all he’s got to toss at them.  

Shit, I’m surprised he hasn’t ordered the DOJ to try and dig up dirt on Schiff and Pelosi.  Or asked China or Putin.  Hell, maybe he has.  

The Donald's Biden ads have been all over TV today and yesterday.
Anyone seen ads from Democrats this weekend?

Rounded the corner of Bienville and Bourbon, headed to dinner. A tv in a bar was blaring one of these ads at us...in red state Louisiana. He’s skeered. Not sure why. The GOP has his back, ride or die.