Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

I'm sure it was just pure coincidence that KPRC cut off Richard Engel who was live after the speech and reporting on the inaccuracies of the protests and called trump "delusional."

Then a cat/turtule commericial came on for 20 seconds. 

Then magically they were back at Savannah Guthrie rapping up the news conference. 

Edited by Pancho Negro

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So how much is his hair stylist getting paid, and did Trump tip him recently. Because his hair game has been off quite a bit lately.  

Hair stylist and wardrobe peeps - welcome to the resistance. 

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Conservatives would never spend countless hours mocking Obama's wardrobe for instances such as *checks notes* Obama's bike helmet and mom jeans and also *shuffles pages* a tan suit and also *throws book across the room* Michelle's bare arms. 

Dijon and arugula 

1 minute ago, Brandywine said:

I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned. The queen invited Donald and Melania only, Donald decided to bring ALL his kids and his CABINET. Surprise! I bet that went over well. 

The UK could've made billions selling the video rights so that people could see Jr. swagger up and get the "sorry, you're not on the list" treatment.

I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned. The queen invited Donald and Melania only, Donald decided to bring ALL his kids and his CABINET. Surprise! I bet that went over well. 

The other day I announced I was going to walk to the community mailbox to check the mail. I’d be back in five minutes. My 5yo said he wanted to come too, he’d ride his bike. Still would be back in five minutes and could help make dinner.

My 2yo wanted to go too. I told her no, we’d do a bike ride after dinner before bathtime. She flung herself on the floor in a tantrum, yelling and whining.

For the sake of peace I relented. It took five minutes in the garage for them to get helmets on, argue over who would ride the bike vs the scooter, etc.

Finally get everyone online...they suddenly change their minds and want a wagon ride. By the time it was over, it was a near 20m endeavor that left everyone hot, pissed off and my wife saying ‘next time just walk out the damn door’.

I imagine that’s how this state visit went over.
  • Like 1

A President should have about the same minimum appearance standards as a teenage girl at a prep school:

Where clothes that fit
Dont wear too much make-up
Styled hair

Trump’s manner of appearance matters in that he represents our country. It doesn’t matter how old or fat, but he’s a mess.

2 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

A President should have about the same minimum appearance standards as a teenage girl at a prep school:

Where clothes that fit
Styled hair

Trump’s manner of appearance matters in that he represents our country. It doesn’t matter how old or fat, but he’s a mess.

*Wear

2 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Where clothes that fit
Styled hair

One might argue that he is making an accurate representation. 

• Like 1

Nice piece from Jeff Spross on Trump's rumored Fed pick:

What's the point of all this?

Partly that Shelton's political project is a hopelessly utopian one. The economic historian Karl Polanyi argued that certain key parts of society — labor, land and finally money itself — cannot be treated as commodities to be traded on markets. To force them to behave as such imposes such continuous, violent changes on actual human individuals, families and communities that the social fabric gets shredded. The story of how America created the Federal Reserve and abandoned the gold standard is the story of how we slowly learned this lesson through horrifically painful trial and error.

But the point is also that Shelton may see these changes more clearly than most. True, she views them as a tragic falling away from pure markets. But most mainstream experts and economists would be reluctant to admit that we already do not have a financial "market" in any meaningful way, and have not for more than a century.

The reality is that our financial system is an ad hoc public-private hybrid, and all private banks already operate as de facto public utilities, backstopped by the money-creating power of the Federal Reserve — which is just an agency of the federal government. But no one wants to acknowledge this fact: we still treat banks and the financial industry as if they're run by competition and private profit motives for the sake of shareholders. Which probably goes a long way towards explaining why we've allowed the American financial system to become such a bloated, predatory, destructive mess.

Thus, Shelton's extremism also invites a question: If the financial system is already basically public — if we've already fallen from the pure market faith — then shouldn't finance be for the public good, by public and democratic decision-making?

https://theweek.com/articles/844967/trumps-rumored-fed-pick-poking-uncomfortable-truth-about-monetary-system

Wonder if anyone will inform Trump that he won't be able to keep the economy juiced for the 2020 election with a gold bug running the Fed.

25 minutes ago, Homercles said:

The other day I announced I was going to walk to the community mailbox to check the mail. I’d be back in five minutes. My 5yo said he wanted to come too, he’d ride his bike. Still would be back in five minutes and could help make dinner.

My 2yo wanted to go too. I told her no, we’d do a bike ride after dinner before bathtime. She flung herself on the floor in a tantrum, yelling and whining.

For the sake of peace I relented. It took five minutes in the garage for them to get helmets on, argue over who would ride the bike vs the scooter, etc.

Finally get everyone online...they suddenly change their minds and want a wagon ride. By the time it was over, it was a near 20m endeavor that left everyone hot, pissed off and my wife saying ‘next time just walk out the damn door’.

My kids are grown but I avoided all this shit by saying I had to work late.

42 minutes ago, Homercles said:

I am impressed that your two year old can ride a bike.  That kid is going places in life.

On 6/2/2019 at 7:20 PM, henrygandorf said:

then i guess the next 30 presidents will all be republican?

everything fell perfectly for trump in 2016 including the profiles for both candidates.

won't happen again.

What if I told you Trump didn't actually win WI PA and MI?

2 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I'm not buying that there are any exclusions in an invitation to a state visit. I'm sure you would expect an entourage to accompany every world leader. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

A senior member of President Donald Trump's transition team said in email to a colleague on December 29, 2016, shortly after the Obama administration had imposed new sanctions on Russia, that the transition team should try to reassure the country that had just "thrown" the election to Trump.

The transition official, KT McFarland, told the unnamed colleague in the email obtained by the New York Times that the sanctions were aimed at delegitimizing Trump's election victory.

"If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him," she wrote.

Just a reminder:

K.T. McFarland knew . . . somehow . . .

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 1

Guest Lobo

Well, the Queen and Donald seem to have one thing in common.  They both managed to actually decrease the size of the massive fortune given to them in their younger days.  

Am I wrong about the invite? Did Sasha and Malia and some top cabinet officials not accompany Barack and Michelle to England? I mean, I don't recall them strutting around like they were royalty themselves but I assumed they were there. It's been too long and I can't remember if I saw them or not.

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Am I wrong about the invite? Did Sasha and Malia and some top cabinet officials not accompany Barack and Michelle to England? I mean, I don't recall them strutting around like they were royalty themselves but I assumed they were there. It's been too long and I can't remember if I saw them or not.

Yeah, uh, no difference at all here.

He really wants the British royal family to like him

Hence why he tweeted about Kate's tits and called Meghan nasty.  Always insult the wives.  Don't forget to call Camille an ugly bitch, that'll make him popular. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I bet Trump hazes Christie about being a fatass every second of every minute of every hour they kick it together. 

Trump: Hey fat ass, what are you today, about 3 bills?

Christie:  No, I'm 239 pounds.

Image result for trump shamed oval office

• Like 4
  • Haha 1