Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

You literally don’t know what your talking about.

Tell me how I’m stupid. 

Can you give me a situation where it would be appropriate, and somehow better for the mom, to abort a viable fetus in the third trimester rather than simply delivering it? Be as specific as possible. 

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/07/late-term-abortion-29-weeks-dana-weinstein/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/10/19/abortion-mother-life-walsh/1644839/

Edited by David Dennison

11 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Tell me how I’m stupid. 

Can you give me a situation where it would be appropriate, and somehow better for the mom, to abort a viable fetus in the third trimester rather than simply delivering it? Be as specific as possible. 

Yes. Say it’s some Eurotrash whore carrying Donald Trump’s baby.

We know exactly what Donald J. Trump knows tonight. A losing candidate for Texas Senator outdrew the sitting President of the United States in a head to head rally attendance count.  Trump's lies about his crowd size, hand size, and below the waist size are simply once again confirmed. 

I guess my only question is if Cornyn was honest with himself about the President's rally and Beto's rally.  I have little doubt that like most Trump rallies a lot of folks traveled to attend.  This could also be true of Beto, but not near to the extent of a typical Trump rally.  Overall I think today was a huge loss for Trump and the GOP.  Not that the dolts won't keep genuinely believe the lies they oh so want to believe.  But for me the reality of crowd size and the NECESSITY for Trump to lie his ass off regarding his own crowd is very telling.  El Paso fire department has already confirmed Trump was full of shit.

Now I guess I look forward toe Trump tweeting during his endless "executive time" trying to refute facts on Morning Joe... a show he swears he doesn;t watch,...

Was at a conference at Trump Doral this last week.  Holy hell was the mood somber amongst the employees, many of whom are minorities.  

Also the place is a shithole if you’re judging it vs other 5 star resorts.  We were at Faena before the conference and you can’t even compare the two.  If his other properties are hurting anywhere near as bad as this, I’d say Eric better learn to make his own PBnJ sandwiches.  Yikes

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Third trimester abortions are less popular than the wall. Rs would be smart to get every Dem on the record on that one and play off that as much as possible. 

1. What percent of abortions are third trimester?

2. Are you against abortions when the mother's life is in danger or the fetus is damaged? 

3. What do you think "every Dem" would say about third trimester abortions? 

I'm a Democrat  and I am not FOR abortions, but rather for freedom of choice. And I only support third trimester abortions when the mother's life is in danger or the fetus is damaged.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Maybe. Maybe not. Ds in blue states around the country seem to be wanting to reaffirm their support of it. People are talking about it more now. 

So, you really care more about strategies for your team to win than actually dealing with policies and plans that will help the country? Nice. Homo marriage is another winner for you guys. And don't forget those dangersome transexuals.

Let's spend all of our time talking about that in the newly arranged deckchairs on this sinking ship. 

Partisan fuckwads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Tell me how I’m stupid. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1644839

How about some examples from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists?   Does that work you ignorant fuck?

• Like 5

NPR said the POLICE estimated about ten thousand+ for Beto. Same police said 6,500 in the building and about 10k outside for Trump. Sounds like a wash to me but a quick glance at the enemy on T_D at reddit naturally shows them parroting dear leaders assertion of hundreds at Beto.

Those people are unreachable.

Was at a conference at Trump Doral this last week.  Holy hell was the mood somber amongst the employees, many of whom are minorities.  
Also the place is a shithole if you’re judging it vs other 5 star resorts.  We were at Faena before the conference and you can’t even compare the two.  If his other properties are hurting anywhere near as bad as this, I’d say Eric better learn to make his own PBnJ sandwiches.  Yikes

Agree about the Trump Doral, but the “naked burger” they serve at the sports bar there is one of the best hangover lunches I’ve ever had.

Yeah.  History does repeat itself.

https://uni-watch.com/

Screen-Shot-2019-02-10-at-8.20.45-PM.png

The marquee shown above was photographed at Madison Square Garden in Manhattan on Monday, Feb. 20, 1939 — almost exactly 80 years ago. As you can see, there was a Rangers/Red Wings game coming up the next day (the Rangers won), and a Fordham/Pitt college hoops game the day after that (Pitt won).

But the real story is the event at the top of the marquee — “Pro American Rally.” It was actually a Nazi rally, held by the German American Bund. Nearly three years before America entered World War II, 20,000 New Yorkers showed up and gave Nazi salutes while Bund leader Fritz Julius Kuhn railed against the “Jewish controlled press” and demanded a “white, Gentile-ruled United States.” The backdrop behind him featured a huge portrait of George Washington flanked by swastikas.

This event has largely disappeared from New York City history, and even from American history. I’d heard mention of it now and then but didn’t really come to grips with it until I learned about the recently released short movie A Night at the Garden, which has been nominated for Best Documentary Short at the upcoming Oscars. You can see the entire film — it’s only seven minutes long and consists entirely of footage from the rally — here:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I’ve been in situations like the first. What happens is you induce labor and the child passes peacefully after delivery. 

8 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1644839

How about some examples from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists?   Does that work you ignorant fuck?

I’m acutely aware of the different disease processes that can cause a danger to a mother during a pregnancy and I’d guess you are more ignorant than me on this subject. This isn’t about 2nd trimester or earlier abortions.

You both cited Dennison’s second link. In that case the baby was less than six months and had not reached viability so yes the second baby would have to be delivered with no chance of survival. When I have been in/seen this situation then you deliver both the premature fetuses via a c section.  But again, that is second trimester.

If it’s a true emergency the baby or babies are expected to be out within 10 minutes of the c section being called. 

Mom in 3rd trimester gets sick—->we must kill this baby to save mom, is just not true.

You can always deliver the baby live before you could kill it and deliver it.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

No, they will complain about paying for welfare babies, cut health care access for all, put GOD in schools, defund schools, arm teachers and then build prisons. 

Can't kill it in the womb, but if it gets shot and dies in 1st grade by some crazy gunman, so be it.  God's will.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

The precise point of a late term abortion is that delivery will probably harm if not kill the mother. Same with the child.

A C section then let it pass IS IN POINT OF FACT AN ABORTION though with a needless dangerous medically negligent very expensive barbaric surgery.

God aborts more babies than anyone, when are you guys gonna take him to task?

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

And you will adopt it....right?

You are a fucking moron.

We were talking about maternal “imminent danger”. Presumably adoption or not has been decided already by this point. 

26 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

The precise point of a late term abortion is that delivery will probably harm if not kill the mother. Same with the child.

Not it’s not the point actually. Leaving the mother pregnant is what harms them. Delivery cures them. Try again.

26 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

A C section then let it pass IS IN POINT OF FACT AN ABORTION though with a needless dangerous medically negligent very expensive barbaric surgery.

No it’s not. You’re not killing the baby. It’s happening as naturally as it can while being safe for mom as well. It’s called comfort care. And you can do it as fast and as safely as a crude D&C. 

A nice analog would be an ICU patient that you withdraw support for vs the doctor walking in and slitting the patient’s throat.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever.

Not one to stick up for Trump, but this was legitimately hilarious.  The rest of that piece is spot-on, though.

Image result for trump cohen tweet

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

C sections are very dangerous as are deliveries. Moreso when the jeopardy to either is heightened enough to merit emergency intervention.

How many deliveries have you performed?

If it's zero, STFU.

You’re out of your element, Donnie. 

28 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Start an abortion thread.

No thanks. I’ll just drop it. 

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Perhaps you didn't see the title of this thread?

Bravo. 

16 minutes ago, Winona's Big Orange Bevo said:

giphy.gif

I was particularly fond of the 3rd act, and especially the comment about the fractal nature of Trump's flaws:

After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.

God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart.

In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish:

'My God… what… have… I… created?

If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1