Lieutenant gov. Dan Patrick

Voldemort86

6 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

That is not the LinkedIn profile I was expecting for the daughter of a Texas right winger. "Analytical work and scientific thinking", "Ethical outdoor retailer", "environmental leadership". This feels like the daughter said something in passing and mommy took it to the extreme.

A lot of radical right winger’s kids despise them.  Kelly Ann Conway is the first one that comes to mind.  But I suspect that is not the case here.

25 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Did you miss the part where he got his undergrad from The University of the South?

You know I saw Sewanee and totally forgot what that actually ment…so yeah prob shit heads all around 

45 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Her son is definitely going to voluntarily end up with a broomstick in his ass during Hell Week in the corp dorm.   He's got corp turd written all over him.

guess at least his corn hole is safe 

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

That kind of name means you think that all of the ass-kickings he's going to get in his school years will help him out down the road.

He sure as shit wont be working at the Double Duece taking out the trash.

• Hook 'Em 4

She's older now and all that hate inside her hasn't done her outward appearance any favors.  But before she turned Karen School Board member into State Senator into GLO, I met her a few times in Lakeway about 10+ years ago as a sometimes business partner of mine was trying to get into local politics and her pants when he moved out to that area around the same time.  and she was very 'milfy', early to mid 40's, in great shape, little too done-up for my tastes, but very attractive and fit for her age.  I kinda forgot all about her until she ran for GLO.  But yeah, I'm sure Dalton had to fend off more than a few "Your mom's a MILF" comments in junior high when she was peak MILF.  

I forget how the rest of the story goes except to say Dan Patrick is really showing his belief in limited government and local control by getting involved not only at the University System level with John Sharp, but down to the granularities of guest lectures at the individual campus level.  That's dedication considering how many thousands, maybe tens of higher ed lectures/talks/presentations take place every single hour of every single day around this state. 

Where does Dan Patrick find the time to monitor all these courses for our state's well-being in addition to being such a savvy shopper at the Ashley Stewart outlet stores?   

• Drool 1

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

That kind of name means you think that all of the ass-kickings he's going to get in his school years will help him out down the road.

Pain definitely hurts that kid

35 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

She's older now and all that hate inside her hasn't done her outward appearance any favors.  But before she turned Karen School Board member into State Senator into GLO, I met her a few times in Lakeway about 10+ years ago as a sometimes business partner of mine was trying to get into local politics and her pants when he moved out to that area around the same time.  and she was very 'milfy', early to mid 40's, in great shape, little too done-up for my tastes, but very attractive and fit for her age.  I kinda forgot all about her until she ran for GLO.  But yeah, I'm sure Dalton had to fend off more than a few "Your mom's a MILF" comments in junior high when she was peak MILF.  

I forget how the rest of the story goes except to say Dan Patrick is really showing his belief in limited government and local control by getting involved not only at the University System level with John Sharp, but down to the granularities of guest lectures at the individual campus level.  That's dedication considering how many thousands, maybe tens of higher ed lectures/talks/presentations take place every single hour of every single day around this state. 

Where does Dan Patrick find the time to monitor all these courses for our state's well-being in addition to being such a savvy shopper at the Ashley Stewart outlet stores?   

Wiki says she graduated from Westlake. She's what, 56? That would put her in CO 86 or so, right? Surely someone on this board has some stories...

Yeah, I'm guessing we have some mid to late 80's Westlake High School grads on here.  And much more likely, some UT folks from the late 80's.  She was a natural sciences major, but somebody must have known her from the rest of her course load and she just strikes me as somebody who was in a sorority.  Whatever partying she did in high school and college is 100% her business.  However, for some strange reason she is trying to use her 3 primary roles as head of GLO (land/coast conservation, veterans affairs, administering TPSF) to limit women's rights in Texas.  So fuck it---all bets are off.

Dalton is a baller

22023: Made three appearances out of the bullpen... Posted a 9.82 ERA in 3.2 innings... Struck out one and walked two... Opponents hit .250 off him... Recorded two outs in season debut against Northwestern (2/19)... Threw a season-high two innings at Troy (4/22)... Recorded a strikeout in a scoreless inning on Senior Day against ULM (5/20).

24 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Dalton is a baller

22023: Made three appearances out of the bullpen... Posted a 9.82 ERA in 3.2 innings... Struck out one and walked two... Opponents hit .250 off him... Recorded two outs in season debut against Northwestern (2/19)... Threw a season-high two innings at Troy (4/22)... Recorded a strikeout in a scoreless inning on Senior Day against ULM (5/20).

Careful, now. He might tell his mom that you're talking shit.

• Haha 3

Totally bizarre to me that Dawn, her daughter, and Lt Dan are being such snowflakes about this. Like isn't that their whole MO about getting rid of the snowflakes and "fuck your feelings" type of stuff? Literally can't handle any sort of criticism or hard truths directed at them in any capacity whatsoever...

46 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Totally bizarre to me that Dawn, her daughter, and Lt Dan are being such snowflakes about this. Like isn't that their whole MO about getting rid of the snowflakes and "fuck your feelings" type of stuff? Literally can't handle any sort of criticism or hard truths directed at them in any capacity whatsoever...

I suspect that if this was the direct quote, more witnesses in the class would have been able to pinpoint it as the offending statement.

The fact that nobody was able to remember what the professor said is a pretty good sign that this is bullshit (not that it would be a fireable offense either way.)

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I suspect that if this was the direct quote, more witnesses in the class would have been able to pinpoint it as the offending statement.

The fact that nobody was able to remember what the professor said is a pretty good sign that this is bullshit (not that it would be a fireable offense either way.)

and considering most students take notes on laptops or even record lectures, it seems like this is easily verifiable 

I posted a pretty inflammatory comment about Patrick and this episode on my classes' Canvas page last week and, sadly, have yet to receive any blowback.  

Perhaps someone reported me, and Danny Goeb decided that being called an "idiotic carpet-bagging fascist" was not untrue.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Her Twitter profile photo just screams all hat, no cattle. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

apropos to nothing but whatever happened to that busty broad who dry humped a pumpjack? I didn't dream that shit, right? just popped into my head after reading this

Sarah Stogner for Railroad Commissioner

LM_nudecanidate_offplat-1.jpg?strip=all&

• Drool 1

So Lt. Dan’s argument is that he would call a university president based on any complaint from any student or parent? This particular incident just happened to involve him? Total coincidence?

I think we all know what we have to do. I’m calling first thing tomorrow to complain about Jimbo. I expect swift action. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

100% of our lectures were taped and transcribed at UTSW and that was 25+ years ago. If that was said someone has it on audio or more likely video. Dumb bitch is lying

Also any good comments? I dumped my twitter a few months ago so can’t scroll

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, tokamak said:

So Lt. Dan’s argument is that he would call a university president based on any complaint from any student or parent? This particular incident just happened to involve him? Total coincidence?

I think we all know what we have to do. I’m calling first thing tomorrow to complain about Jimbo. I expect swift action. 

why would we complain about jimbo?  he's the gift that keeps on giving

• Hook 'Em 2

So who does Prof. Alonzo need to call to get Lt Dan investigated for making apparently false and inappropriate personal attack on her? I'd say Lt Dan and our Sid-Miller-in-a-dress Land Commissioner should have kept their mouths shut but watching them make total fools out of themselves and letting this keep dragging on and on is quite fun.

• 2 months later...