Yoga Chick Lost in Hawaii -- Story Seems Off

MaybeACoordinator

Her clothing looks remarkably clean and intact for having slept in a boars den. Shit, the dude doing his best tom Hanks lost impression is filthy. She looks like she spent an afternoon working in the yard. 

hiker-rescue.jpg

23 minutes ago, pops said:

Her clothing looks remarkably clean and intact for having slept in a boars den. Shit, the dude doing his best tom Hanks lost impression is filthy. She looks like she spent an afternoon working in the yard. 

hiker-rescue.jpg

That's a "we just had a gang bang" photo if I ever saw one...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pops said:

hiker-rescue.jpg

Why is Karl Pilkington there?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

When every piece of evidence points to bullshit... It is.

I'm gonna say it again because apparently there are a lot of bitches that don't listen in this thread.

Walk

Down

Hill

The problem is, as a society, we've reached a point where we are both utterly amoral and complete morons.  So, the distinction between breathtakingly stupid and malicious is impossible to discern.

• Like 2

So if you leave your hiking trail and head off into the woods for some reason, the moment you realize you’re lost, why on earth wouldn’t you, you know, turn around? Go back to the trail? Why would you think walking further into the forest, away from the nature preserve you just left, is a good idea?

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

So if you leave your hiking trail and head off into the woods for some reason, the moment you realize you’re lost, why on earth wouldn’t you, you know, turn around? Go back to the trail? Why would you think walking further into the forest, away from the nature preserve you just left, is a good idea?

You obviously know nothing about vision quests.

33 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

More that gullible people that have difficulty understanding the ends to which people will go to make money. Deception is the least of them. Specifically on this board and else where there are a lot of men that, despite all evidence supporting a woman's guilt, are predisposed to come to the defense of a woman in these types of situations.

It's called white knighting in social media parlance. It frustrates me, but as they say, you can't fix stupid.

It could be a hoax. But you seem to have a very low threshold of proof if you can rule out it being a legitimate lost in the woods case based on the evidence that we know.

Guest Lobo
31 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Anybody find out how she lost her shoes?

she was to bring her shoes and her glasses with her.  So that she has them.  

On 5/27/2019 at 1:14 PM, miguelito said:

I just want to ask her one question:

Did you see the sunrise?

I'm quoting myself from earlier, because apparently most of you whippersnappers are too young to remember the greatest 2-part Magnum PI episode ever.

• Like 1

Has she claimed to have fucked Lance Armstrong yet?

Has she choked on any clocks?

Homegirl was caught fucking the Mina guy. They were obviously tied up like two dogs and she couldn’t come home. That explains why neither have shoes.

She tries to run away and fractures her ankle. He gets the Clinton treatment. She crawls to somewhere and is caught, er found.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

So if you leave your hiking trail and head off into the woods for some reason, the moment you realize you’re lost, why on earth wouldn’t you, you know, turn around?

Multiple choice...

A) Because she's a liar trying to make a quick buck off a bullshit story.

B) Because women have a sense of intuition where their sense of direction is supposed to be.

C) Because she couldn't choose life without putting herself in grave danger (is there another kind?) first.

D) Stop mansplaining to her, you sexist pig!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Mina did not choose life. Per the comments on one of the articles, his dad was all over the news saying he went out there to end it. Sad story but has no bearing on Yoga Chick's Big Fortnight In the Woods and her Scooby Doo Crew and Daddy's App.  

The mini series will on The Lifetime channel.

On 5/29/2019 at 10:54 AM, BurntEyes said:

Your head shouldn't hurt.

This isn't complicated.

This is a scam to raise money and awareness for her dad's app.

Period.

I thought you quit loser.  You guys are thinking way too small.  This is big time advertising dollar global potential shit.  Yoga Wilderness survival guides, Yoga Wilderness Survival cookbooks, "How to live off the grid for less than a dollar a day in Hawaii!!!"

20 hours ago, shakahorn said:

Damn, I was hoping this dude was gonna troll her and go 18 days.  Well, maybe by dying he still will.

Na who am I kidding, this guy's death isn't a blip on her fucking scam radar.

On 5/29/2019 at 11:07 AM, BurntEyes said:

What?

Take a whack to the shin and get a bad sun burn on your feet while hanging out in remote Hawaii for 2 weeks? I promise you there are a lot of posters here that have suffered the same or worse and paid for the pleasure on South Padre Island.

Amen,. I know of many.