Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

13 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Gotta love a new guy who immediately and only starts posting in CR...Buck Futter defending the honor of the MAGA hat kids

It's ADHD/Canada etc.... I just used all my negs on him. 

I really want to go full Figurelli on the motherfucker. I know who he is, where he's worked, what his criminal history is, what he looks like etc...

Permission from the mods to do so. 

Hell, I may just get a website with his name in the URL ... something like XXXXXXXXXXXisapedophile.com   and post this asshole's pathetic history there. 

10 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I really want to go full Figurelli on the motherfucker. I know who he is, where he's worked, what his criminal history is, what he looks like etc...

Hell, I may just get a website with his name in the URL ... something like XXXXXXXXXXXisapedophile.com   and post this asshole's pathetic history there. 

Judging by a post on the APD board, is he is the same as the poster formerly known as Ray Pugh?

Funny how everyone gets on the CR for being a cesspool (it is), but damn it seems so many of the really racist POS hang in the football room.  Ya just don't seem to see the shit y'all are rightly calling out there with the frequency of other rooms.  Just my opinion of course, your results may vary.

Discourse in the CR can be some of the highest on this board, that and the super serious threads like depression and AA threads. There are trolls and super trolls no doubt but avoid the dregs of a thread when it’s run its course and you’ll avoid most of them.

That’d be a bitch move. I can’t imagine getting that bent out of shape over something on the internet.

Since you’re being so sincere and honest and transparent..

Why are you here? It could not be more obvious that you’re not wanted here. How many times have you been kicked out? Do you have a hard time understanding that you’re not welcome? That no one enjoys your posts? That your opinions are always instantly recognized as pure shit and no one cares to hear from you? Is this THAT difficult for you to get despite all of the clear evidence?

Please be sincere and honest and transparent in your answer.

51 minutes ago, Lawsuit said:

Slander is libel and libel is slander.

And a lawsuit is forth coming unless he is banned. Or I want his name. 

I'll post my phone number 

Because I'm sincere and honest and transparent here. Not he tho.

I don't usually respond to trolls, but...

This can't be fun for you.

Get better.  Life's trendline isn't going in a good direction for you.  This won't end well so change what you're doing.

On 1/20/2019 at 2:28 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

His name wouldn't be Josh would it? JUST WONDERING

39 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

So badmofo might be Ray Pugh?  It figures.

Just checked out scatcity a few minutes ago and they haven't had a new post since 1/20.  They must have cut Texaswoofs pay.

There's no fucking way, that asshole is too lazy to post on his "own" site, he sure as hell ain't coming over here, he's already been run out on a rail once.  No, he's happy to pop in over there every few days and drop a load in the hildabeast or sam sucks thread, then waddle back off to neverland.  And yeah, wolfie posted in the pathetic game thread (I think) basically, "thanks, it's been real", I guess he's gone back into hibernation until August or so.  Sure worked out good for ol' Kev.