Highland Park vs Dallas Jesuit fracas

Helobious

Anyone heard about this? Sounds like the Scots were upset about getting cucked by the Jesuit guys.

Apparently, high school rivalry can’t just stay on the field.

On July 16, University Park police officers were called to Caruth Park on a disturbance call around 9:20 p.m. Officers reported a large group of teenagers running from the park upon the police arrival.

“Officers said the teens had gathered because of a disturbance between two schools,” said Steve Mace, University Park communications director. “The teens were between the ages of 14 and 18. No citations were issued.”

The report states that “teens had gathered because of a ‘disturbance between two schools'”. The two groups of teens were from Highland Park High School and Jesuit. No arrests were made, and no paramedics were needed. Mace finished the report by saying “Police didn’t leave the park until all the remaining teens had been picked up by their parents.”

Social media offered additional details.

According to numerous Facebook posts, students at Highland Park High School were growing angry that students from Jesuit were “dating too many girls from Highland Park.”

Several people posted that the fight involved “close to 50 people,” although UPPD have made no note of the actual number.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Assman said:

HP needs to swoop in on Ursuline and Hockaday chicks.  They're generally sluttier anyways.

This is how it used to be. Sluttier and no one was watching.  Jesuit had its share of flat-out psychos, but the HP guys, net-net, came out on top.  One guy did actually get curbed by a Jebbie though.

Edited by TwiceHorn

15 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

We treated Naaman Forest girls like they had leprosy.

We didn’t have Naaman Forest girls when I was in high school.  If they are true to their geographical roots, I assume it’s a slightly upgraded, perhaps more country version of a Garland girl?

• Like 2

It's a rich kid high school douche off
Pretty much. There's an old guy to my right at the bar trying to impress the bartender chick (who is 30+ years younger than him) with stories of how much of a bad ass frat bro he was a decade before she was even born.

He's very impressed with himself. She can't relate and gives zero fucks but is working him for tips. Lulz.

Go Smitty!

11 minutes ago, KaiserSoze said:

Pretty much. There's an old guy to my right at the bar trying to impress the bartender chick (who is 30+ years younger than him) with stories of how much of a bad ass frat bro he was a decade before she was even born.

He's very impressed with himself. She can't relate and gives zero fucks but is working him for tips. Lulz.

He'll get all the tips back and more after he roofies her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Cmon man, it’s spelled socs. 

Im not familiar with Dallas at all so I don’t know about the dynamics. Are Jesuit kids generally even “higher up” than HP kids? Or about the same? 

Jesuit is hard to generalize.  It's private, and nominally Catholic, of course.  But it's not 30 plus grand a year like a lot of private schools, plus, being a Jesuit institution, has some scholarships and poors.  Suffice it to say that it's very upper middle class generally.

Jesuit mostly serves North Dallas, which has lost a lot of differentiation from the Park Cities, at least in terms of real estate cost:  it's all a million plus and property taxes are actually cheaper in the Park Cities.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’ll direct you to the teachers gone wild thread

Not one of them ever passed inspection. SWEATERGAWD it was a got dam desert. I too read this and wonder WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS?

One girlfriend from HP and a wasted date from Ursuline. 

The parties were memorable. Sorta kinda. 

46 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Wouldn’t St Marks kids take a shit on both sets of douches?

Meaning what exactly? A lot of their parents are very wealthy. Markedly wealthier than either as a group, probably not. St. Marks is academically better than both, at least at the top. And athletically a lot worse.

To a certain extent, Jesuit is somewhat more likely to have tough kids. St. Marks somewhat less likely.

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Meaning what exactly? A lot of their parents are very wealthy. Markedly wealthier than either as a group, probably not. St. Marks is academically better than both, at least at the top. And athletically a lot worse.

To a certain extent, Jesuit is somewhat more likely to have tough kids. St. Marks somewhat less likely.

Interesting. I figured the HP girls were choosing the Jesuit guys because they came from more money, which had to have been unimaginably frustrating for the HP guys. But if it’s not that maybe Jesuit just currently has the dominant water polo or lacrosse team. 

And I guess St. Marks dudes are just too nerdy for them.