Topper13

What do you order at Whataburger?

When A1 T&H was a seasonal thing, I ate at WB probably 2-3 times a month. When it went full time on the “classics” menu, I went maybe 1-2 a month but usually ordered it. Since they dropped it over a year ago, I think I’ve been 3 times or fewer. How hard is it to carry some generic steak sauce among your 30 other sauces, even if it isn’t the A1 brand?

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The only reason to ever go to Jack in the Box.

Jumbo Jack and 2 tacos for $2.10 at the Oltorf location was a staple back in college 

1 hour ago, 6th Street said:

Jumbo Jack and 2 tacos for $2.10 at the Oltorf location was a staple back in college 

throw in a curly fries and you've got my post bar jack order

Riverside Dr JitB bacon cheeseburger on a poppy seed Kaiser roll, fries and a coke for $3.63 was my jam.  Many times I would scour the couch for change to get the funds.  Was on the way to get this very meal one 1986 summer morning around 4 am when I was nearly killed in a car wreck on Riverside.