2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Just had the most depressing yet hilarious conversation with my Trumper mom. First time we've talked since election day, and for some reason I thought my parents wouldn't be buying the mail fraud BS. Alas, she's telling me that the courts are going to be reversing the election because they have affidavits from postal workers about the fraud. I can only laugh to mask my embarrassment and shame for them. 

Sorry to hear that. Trump fans will all have to tell themselves lies on why trump appears to be headed to a loss. Pretty soon they will all coalesce on common talking points and won’t listen to evidence that contradicts it.

Here's my quick question -- folks are saying that if Biden wins, we must engage the other side, and work to heal this country.  I think that is sound reasoning.  It is indeed what we should do.  I don't know if I have the willpower to do it, but I agree that it's what should happen.
Now, run that same play....if Trump wins a second term.  Do you think team MAGA will "reach out to the other side to unite and heal this country?"  Or.....will it be an unrestrained orgy of overreaching and "SUCK IT, LIBTARDS!" around the clock?  Come on.  We all know the answer.  The Trumpkins who have the guts to post around here have admitted as much (and provided their example of how it would go).
There is a path to healing this country if Biden wins.  It will be tough, but there's a path.
There is no path to healing if Trump wins.  In fact, the mission will be to inflict as much pain on those who "betrayed" him as possible.  It will be four years of vengeance and cruelty, and policies aimed solely at inflicting pain on those they want to hurt.
And we don't know which will happen yet.  Thus, a LITTLE BIT of anxiety.
There is no healing period. Biden winning kicks the can down the road. I would welcome the breathing room for sure. It's clear that this country is broken.

We still can't even agree that everyone deserves health care and that the wealthiest among us may have to chip in a few bucks a month to help the poors with this. The left has been trying to get that plus not discriminating against LBGTQ anymore since the fucking 90s and we can't even agree as populace. We can't even agree to let settled law from the 70s on reproductive rights just stand.

We are split in half with one side arguing that we should be like the rest of the civilized world on healthcare, racism and human rights, vs no abortions under any circumstance, crazy people can bring a high cap assault rifle anywhere, and business can do whatever it wants with no responsibility- pollute away as long as jerbs. Oh and Science is stupid
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Just had the most depressing yet hilarious conversation with my Trumper mom. First time we've talked since election day, and for some reason I thought my parents wouldn't be buying the mail fraud BS. Alas, she's telling me that the courts are going to be reversing the election because they have affidavits from postal workers about the fraud. I can only laugh to mask my embarrassment and shame for them. 

Bet her dinner anywhere on her dime if she loses, yours if you lose.  Ignorance should be costly.  If she doesn't take it, she doesn't believe her own bullshit. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, elfenix said:

founding member of breitbart's board, DJT's final chief campaign advisor in 2016, then made chief strategist for president elect, then chief strategist of president DJT, then put on the national security council. 

the only way you could have missed him is by burying yourself under a rock intentionally.

Or I just don’t allocate enough of my time to pay attention to shit like that. But grind your axe if it makes you feel good.

point stands that fuck heads that speak to the masses to incite violence etc should be locked up. Maybe put him and Kathy Griffin in a cell together and throw away the key.

Just now, Enchubben said:

Or I just don’t allocate enough of my time to pay attention to shit like that. But grind your axe if it makes you feel good.

point stands that fuck heads that speak to the masses to incite violence etc should be locked up. Maybe put him and Kathy Griffin in a cell together and throw away the key.

you should take me seriously as a poster also i don't know who these people in power are!

-enchubben

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I had to quit watching CNN.  Between Santorum and Blitzer it's just a fucking beating.  That last interesting thing Blitzer said was during the first gulf war.  Santorum should be quiet and enjoy his google popularity.  He's boring and he's not good at playing the heel.  Plus he has bad opinions.  

Correction - Wolf was interesting once since the first Gulf War. 

20201105_174142.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1