ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

I start Gameday at 830a and from there just skip commercials and hop back and forth between the two shows and that takes me to 11a.  Among it's many other flaws, Gameday really should not be 3 hours.  And the way Big Noon is produced, you really only need to watch the last hour, they cover a lot of same things in each hour like sports talk radio used to do, maybe still does.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Most all horns down posters..... yawn..... like we haven't seen that before 

Mack asking the legit question , 13ish years ago, that if we get a PF for horns up then why the fuck do our opponents not get one for the horns down? 

has made sure the whole college football world understands how much it pisses us off.   

We will never not get the horns down from now on at every away game Gameday

8 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Mack asking the legit question , 13ish years ago, that if we get a PF for horns up then why the fuck do our opponents not get one for the horns down? 

has made sure the whole college football world understands how much it pisses us off.   

We will never not get the horns down from now on at every away game Gameday

IMG_3025.jpeg.fba5cfd15bada9e85da42729403e523b.jpeg

11 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

These signs are the woooooorst.  I mean there’s a sign with an upside down Horns logo.  That should be sufficient to get the point across, right?  Nope, below it are the words “Horns Down”.

I bet that guy drives a “pickup truck” and installs “hot water heaters”

Edited by The Ace of Aces

10 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

These signs are the woooooorst.  I mean there’s a sign with an upside down Horns logo.  That should be sufficient to get the point across, right?  Nope, below it are the words “Horns Down”.

There was one that was like "Ewers was on Epstein's list". Uh, okay.

Corso is a tough watch, get him off the show. I like when he tells herbie that Texas has 5 former bama coaches and herbie has to pretend he didn’t know with a “wow”. After watching him slur and drool down his chin it’s embarrassing espn has slept him on 5 years past his ability to bring substance to the show. 

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

This is one of the shittiest crowds Gameday has ever seen.

Stanford Steve and Lee Corsica are terrible

Considering how good Bama has been over the years, I guess it's understandable?

Stanford Steve looks like a cop who get's pinched taking handouts / shaking down drug dealers / caught forcing women to do ... stuff.

But Gameday being the Pat Mac show isn't the worst.

Edited by Dnaguy

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

This is one of the shittiest crowds Gameday has ever seen.

Stanford Steve and Lee Corsica are terrible

Stanford Steve is a huge upgrade from the Bear come on.   Agreed Corso need to go.  I switched to Fox to hear Meyer yelling deuce deuce non stop over others talking..  

11 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Corso is a tough watch, get him off the show. I like when he tells herbie that Texas has 5 former bama coaches and herbie has to pretend he didn’t know with a “wow”. After watching him slur and drool down his chin it’s embarrassing espn has slept him on 5 years past his ability to bring substance to the show. 

I've crossed the bridge on him, I used to feel sadness that they kept running his uninteresting dilapidated butt out there when he obviously needs to retire.  But they are so insistent and callous about it, that I now hope he croaks right there on camera.  Just strokes up right in the middle of a sentence.

Then his mates can all say Ol' Lee died doing what he loved, saying something stupid.

• Haha 4

Spectrum subscriber tuning in via Sling TV here.  Observations: I typically don’t view television content through streaming services, but my initial impression of picture quality of watching live streaming for college game day this morning is same I had last year when I flipped on Amazon Prime for Thursday Night Football: really lousy, dark picture quality compared to a cable TV broadcast.  Why is that?  Seems we have the technology to solve that problem.  Perhaps it’s one of the sacrifices to keep costs down?  Second, small crowd for a game the magnitude of Texas v Bama

17 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Spectrum subscriber tuning in via Sling TV here.  Observations: I typically don’t view television content through streaming services, but my initial impression of picture quality of watching live streaming for college game day this morning is same I had last year when I flipped on Amazon Prime for Thursday Night Football: really lousy, dark picture quality compared to a cable TV broadcast.  Why is that?  Seems we have the technology to solve that problem.  Perhaps it’s one of the sacrifices to keep costs down?  Second, small crowd for a game the magnitude of Texas v Bama

I stream literally everything I watch on a 75” 4K TV and it all looks great.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

I'm streaming it on Youtube TV, and it looks at least as good as my Spectrum channels.  I'm firing Spectrum on Monday, and really looking forward to it.

Edited by TexArcher
Could the difference be our internet speeds? Mine is the maxed out one.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1