Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

So much so there's rumors aswrlin' that Chip may leave UCLA for the Seahawks OC job.  It is well known he hates recruiting.  He hates it way more now, especially since we don't have the swinging dick wallet Texas has.

Fuck Dan Quinn, overrated fuck stain. 

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I ran into a string of improbable bad luck when it came to predicting things, but I’m not a dumbass. Juicy was a delusional fucktard if he thought Harbaugh was staying. 

First sentence...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Juicy said:

Looks like he is staying.

Michigan going to make him the highest paid coach by an enormous amount, also giving him a clause that he can not be fired for cause for the current ncaa investigations.

Unable to come to terms with the chargers on who Harbaugh would directly report to.

Back in Ann Arbor today and reportedly telling staff get your passports ready for the spring trip.

image.png.30d0ced4446cbbabf543a1783ffa642e.png

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan
5 hours ago, Juicy said:

After all the smoke yesterday about his second interview, and his family being in LA with him, I said if he comes back to Michigan without a contact in place with the Chargers, I think he stays. 

He is back in the building. If the Chargers really wanted him, he would be their coach today. If it was a flake on their part by deciding that maybe Crazy Jimmy isn't their guy, or if it was a flake on Harbaugh by him saying, I won't work for any of these people only these people (hands a list) we may never know. 

Jimmy isn't some up and coming coordinator, you don't need a 3rd interview with him if you know he is your guy, also if you know he is your guy, you don't let him leave the building without hammering out that contract. 

Could he still go to LA? Yeah for sure. But I feel a heck of a lot better about him staying today than I did for the past few weeks. 

Nailed it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I told myself I would be alright with it. And I do think Moore will succeed. But fuck.

I’m bummed. Thanks for the natty. I hope the chargers are the worst team in football for the next decade.

I guess it’s better than it happening last year with no championship. Bummed.

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I ran into a string of improbable bad luck when it came to predicting things, but I’m not a dumbass. Juicy was a delusional fucktard if he thought Harbaugh was staying. 

You're a treasure around these parts.  Ignore the naysayers.  Keep predicting, please.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

5 hours ago, Juicy said:

After all the smoke yesterday about his second interview, and his family being in LA with him, I said if he comes back to Michigan without a contact in place with the Chargers, I think he stays. 

He is back in the building. If the Chargers really wanted him, he would be their coach today. If it was a flake on their part by deciding that maybe Crazy Jimmy isn't their guy, or if it was a flake on Harbaugh by him saying, I won't work for any of these people only these people (hands a list) we may never know. 

Jimmy isn't some up and coming coordinator, you don't need a 3rd interview with him if you know he is your guy, also if you know he is your guy, you don't let him leave the building without hammering out that contract. 

Could he still go to LA? Yeah for sure. But I feel a heck of a lot better about him staying today than I did for the past few weeks. 

Hahahaahahahahaha, fuck you.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

There are very few posters on this site I remember. I just don’t pay attention to who posts something, just what got posted. 

In your case, you have exploded into my memory banks as the person on this site whose every prediction has been wrong. I can’t even think of one prediction that was right. I could rattle off a dozen wrong ones easy. 

You’re famous!

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Immunity from termination for two current NCAA investigations into HIS program is pretty sweet.

Sweet GIF

Pete Carroll paved the way...

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

There are very few posters on this site I remember. I just don’t pay attention to who posts something, just what got posted. 

In your case, you have exploded into my memory banks as the person on this site whose every prediction has been wrong. I can’t even think of one prediction that was right. I could rattle off a dozen wrong ones easy. 

You’re famous!

image.jpeg.7e45b929c1de3a047717351206ddb09a.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

30 day window. 

Yes, however, classes have started in many places and opportunities to get enrolled this semester and go through spring ball with the new team are quickly closing. This will be incredibly fast for a few Michigan portalers who have been planning ahead, but I suspect most will wait until the spring portal opens.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

You’re famous!

I ran some numbers for a larger local book as a young buck and I’ll never forget the main Bookie at the top saying - never try to hit 65%, very few people in the world do.  If you insist on gambling, find a guy who hit 35% and just fade him - there’s a lot of those guys.  And that’s been pretty damn true.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Buddy that loves Michigan is so frustrated.  He doesn't want Sherrone Moore -- he wanted DeBoer.

He still can't believe Kalen went to Bama.  He expects Michigan to be looking for another new coach in 2-3 years.  😋

• Drool 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

49 minutes ago, Js1 said:

30 day window. 

Add/drop is over in a few days. Most schools have already started. Harbaugh did this smartly to limit the damage from him leaving. Gives the next coach a spring to keep much of the roster.

Edited by HtownHorn

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Add/drop is over in a few days. Most schools have already started. Harbaugh did this smartly to limit the damage from him leaving. Gives the next coach a spring to keep much of the roster.

Jan 31st at Texas...  so 7 days.

Already too late at ohio state per Bobby Burton

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Jan 31st at Texas...  so 7 days.

Already too late at ohio state per Bobby Burton

Let me be the first to say that if a 5-star linebacker or safety or something is looking to transfer to a school, that it is passed the point for "intro to ballroom dancing" add/drop will not stop them from coming.

Don't you guys remember what it was like at school? Your councilor can literally do anything they want. I was able to bug my way into classes well passed add/drop just by sticking to my councilor at UT like a fly on horse shit, and I couldn't catch a pass to save my life.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1