Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

In the karma is real but probably not real enough department; imagine if Trump, tired of being in DC, takes off for Florida and his resort which is now sterilized and still substandard except for @Bozo_Casanova's favorite burger meal. Still desiring his usual sycophant adoring minions, Trump summons the locals and Gov. DeSantis and the once disgraced but now returned to the fold, Matt Gaetz, appear.

Everyone submits for the rapid-test for COVID and symptom check per security, but alas Trump, King of the Ventilators, Overseer of all the Millions of Invisible Tests is foiled by being exposed by the two dumb-as-rocks-open-beaches-are-our-spirit-animals who incur false negatives who end up being asymptomatic carriers.

That would be karma.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
spelling

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

In the karma is real but probably not real enough department; imagine if Trump, tired of being in DC, takes off for Florida and his resort which is now sterilized and still substandard except for @Bozo_Casanova's favorite burger meal. Still desiring his usual sycophant adoring minions, Trump summons the locals and Gov. DeSantis and the once disgraced but now returned to the fold, Matt Gaetz, appear.

Everyone submits for the rapid-test for COVIS and symptom check per security, but alas Trump, King of the Ventilators, Overseer of all the Millions of Invisible Tests is foiled by being exposed by the two dumb-as-rocks-open-beaches-are-our-spirit-animals who incur false negatives who end up being asymptomatic carriers.

That would be karma.

welp, i came

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Everyone submits for the rapid-test for COVID and symptom check per security, but alas Trump, King of the Ventilators, Overseer of all the Millions of Invisible Tests is foiled by being exposed by the two dumb-as-rocks-open-beaches-are-our-spirit-animals who incur false negatives who end up being asymptomatic carriers.

That would be karma.

It really is delicious.

• Haha 1

Remember when folks like me reacted to the incessant "we need a businessman in office" as a rallying cry for Trump?  I usually replied I can understand that, but do you want a guy who lost all his money, all the money he inherited (which was a ton), and all the money of his investors?

Trump has run our country exactly as he ran his businesses.  He has fought relentlessly to prevent anyone saying anything negative about him from being in the federal government, or positions of responsibility.  He surrounded himself with people who always praise him, so he can feel good about himself.  And he has run our country into the fucking ground financially.  So yeah... he is and was a businessman who runs the country just as he ran his businesses.   Straight to bankruptcy.  

Just be glad you have a Republican President in office or the GOP would let the country burn to the ground without emergency relief funding if they thought it might get them another Supreme court justice.

Edited by horn4life

21 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Remember when folks like me reacted to the incessant "we need a businessman in office" as a rallying cry for Trump?  I usually replied I can understand that, but do you want a guy who lost all his money, all the money he inherited (which was a ton), and all the money of his investors?

Trump has run our country exactly as he ran his businesses.  He has fought relentlessly to prevent anyone saying anything negative about him from being in the federal government, or positions of responsibility.  He surrounded himself with people who always praise him, so he can feel good about himself.  And he has run our country into the fucking ground financially.  So yeah... he is and was a businessman who runs the country just as he ran his businesses.   Straight to bankruptcy.  

Just be glad you have a Republican President in office or the GOP would let the country burn to the ground without emergency relief funding if they thought it might get them another Supreme court justice.

Considering his dad was supposedly a front man for the mob, I occasionally spend time replaying a 'what if his older brother had not been an alcoholic who died at 43,' scenario as Donald seems particularly inept in the role. If this were a movie, he would be the loudmouth capo who gets killed for bringing too much attention to the organization, but actually, he serves as a useful distraction for some of the real money laundering, destruction, and treasonous behavior going on behind the scenes. Some really lawless nasty ruthless people out there and while Donald thinks he is king, he's really just a pawn. Sure, he's making money off the taxpayers, but the real cost is going to be measured long after he is gone.

• Like 2

Love how Team Trump tweeted, and Dotard retweeted, this section of Harvard's tweet. What they don't include is the next part that says they never received these funds and Dotard was wrong to say that they did. They did, along with other universities, receive funds that were designed to help students directly and they are using the funds for that.  But hey, let's just take things totally out of context. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Love how Team Trump tweeted, and Dotard retweeted, this section of Harvard's tweet. What they don't include is the next part that says they never received these funds and Dotard was wrong to say that they did. They did, along with other universities, receive funds that were designed to help students directly and they are using the funds for that.  But hey, let's just take things totally out of context. 

Well, Trump did put the "con" in context.  

3 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Trump tweets for states to be “liberated”. Dumb asses like Kemp tell everyone to get back to work, and now Trump claims he “strongly disagrees?”  What the fuck is that bullshit? 

Plausible deniability. It’s Trump’s whole MO. Stake out opposite positions on an issue and do so in vague, almost incomprehensible language. Later, once the issue is decided, you can claim one of the statements was prescient while the other was “misunderstood” or sarcastic or some other revisionist nonsense.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Trump tweets for states to be “liberated”. Dumb asses like Kemp tell everyone to get back to work, and now Trump claims he “strongly disagrees?”  What the fuck is that bullshit? 

Umm, he's an insane person?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

He's like a goddamn squirrel crossing the street in front of oncoming traffic. First he called it a hoax, then he officially declared it a national emergency, which he later points out are crisis that governors should handle with the federal government serving as a back up, but he has total authority to open what he didn't close, so he is ordering the governors to do what they want, but citizens should revolt and LIBERATE their states, however Kemp can do what he want, it's just that he wouldn't fuck it up like Kemp if he was governor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

so there's an article out there saying that bid laden had a goal of assassinating a sitting u.s. president?  good thing we went over and murdered him i guess.

with the polling where it is, i guess this gets classified under "good news" for team trump these days.

The biggest flaw with the "we need a businessman in the WH" approach in defense of Trump is that we elected a spokesperson, not a businessman. 
The one shrewd move Trump has ever made in his life was turning  his name and bullshit persona into a brand, and licensing that brand to the actual businesses that were trying to push product. 
So he was able to give the public appearance of running all these different businesses, when it fact he was just the name and face of Trump Steaks, Trump Vodka, etc. 
So we basically elected Jared from Subway as our President, except an even bigger piece of shit. 

Jim Gaffigan’s pre-pedo Jared joke was about how Subway used Jared so long that Gaffigan’s teenage nephew had no idea why Subway kept blabbing about the guy. Who the hell is this Jared guy? Is he the owner of Subway?

Trump is killing us right now. We need concise, specific instructions. And, he’s contradicting himself. His idiocy is costing us billions and will cost us hundreds of thousands of lives. If people are encouraged to wear masks, wash hands, and follow local instructions, we could build up slowly and buy time. We’d be better off with Pedo Jared.

I listened to these conferences waiting for the one day he will speak with humility and sense.  And everyday it's bullshit.

Been said many times, but he sounds so much like some kid who didn't do his book report, and starts throwing in bullshit and unnecessary superlatives to try and trick the audience.  

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, SameSame said:

I listened to these conferences waiting for the one day he will speak with humility and sense.  And everyday it's bullshit.

Been said many times, but he sounds so much like some kid who didn't do his book report, and starts throwing in bullshit and unnecessary superlatives to try and trick the audience.  

It was a tremendous book!  Did you know that it's very long?  It's yuuuge!  A lot of people say it's a great book!  One of the greatest.  That's what they say!  A big man, right out of central casting, came up to me and told me it made him cry!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It was a tremendous book!  Did you know that it's very long?  It's yuuuge!  A lot of people say it's a great book!  One of the greatest.  That's what they say!  A big man, right out of central casting, came up to me and told me it made him cry!

What are you his speech writer, spot on

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You clearly haven't seen his car. Only a man with a huge schwanzenstuck drives a convertible Mustang with "Art of War"  plates.  This car screams "I am a seething hotbed of vital male hormones."

That is absolutely perfect.

• Like 1