Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

51 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

What war did Obama start? Is he getting credit for “starting” Libya? If that counts as starting a war, then you’ve got to count Trump’s support for the Saudi’s expanded Yemen war too.

Trump should also get credit for surrendering our base to Russia shouldn't he?

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't want to make issue of folks with speech issues as my wife is a 20+ year dedicated speech therapist/speech-language pathologist.  

But just so you Trumpers know...his speaking here is completely and nearly 100% indicative of a palatal lisp.  Since he only recently developed this issue, it is about 80%+ indicative evidence that he has endured a TIA, or Transient Ischemic Attack.  A mini stroke.  I know you Trumpers won't accept that.  But listen to the way he speaks lately.  It's happened.  It's not a childhood stutter like Biden has that get to pick on like bullying assholes.  Your False Messiah is displaying one symptom after another of someone who has suffered mini-strokes.  I wish him well.  I'd wish you well, but you're already looking for hell on earth.  

we already know he suffered mini-strokes since that tweet where he specifically explained that he absolutely did not suffer mini-strokes.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

But sometimes it takes mini-strokes.  It takes mini-strokes.  it takes mini-strokes to move the world.  yes it does.  It takes mini-strokes to move the world.  

12 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

About 99% of that crowd has no idea who Pavarotti is.

If you asked them who the three Tenors were, after spotting them Pavarotti...they'd say, "Ah yes, Pavarotti, Trump, and that other guy..."  

Non-scalable?  As in, we can't replicate it nationwide...Like the President's response to the Covid-19 pandemic?  

Non-scalable...Perfect end to his Presidency.  

Edited by Lobo

26 minutes ago, Burt said:

Happy Halloween!  Here's something can thank Trump for - open racism....Montana style.  The guy under the sheet is one of our coaches at the school.  Just glad he coaches a different sport than me!

Looks like he owns a wrestling school -- does he also coach at public schools?

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Looks like he owns a wrestling school -- does he also coach at public schools?

He coaches (or coached...name has already been removed from the website) our AAU wrestlers for certain.  I'm not sure if he still coaches our middle school kids for the school or not. 

5 minutes ago, Burt said:

He coaches (or coached...name has already been removed from the website) our AAU wrestlers for certain.  I'm not sure if he still coaches our middle school kids for the school or not. 

I'm sure things will work out fine for him- look at the things Jim Jordan has been able to accomplish as a wrestler steeped in scandal!

Free advice to Mr. Whitmer, maybe don’t tell the guys in your cell block that your nickname on the outside is ‘Red Hot.’   

why on earth would you tell the journalist that factoid, you fucking moron.  It’s gonna around the whole prison by noon.