2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, yoladu said:

a Jo Jorgensen voter obviously.

Wrong, the cat's name is Liz Meowman, and it's voting for Jackie Jormp-Jomp.  

Edited by Lobo

13 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Repping all booze pics like I do on all political gameday threads. Also repping valuable info and things I find funny, which will be probably every post by 10pm.

I think Tree Fiddies can give unlimited rep, right @immamac?

Almost time for a top up.

20201103-173859.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, softlynow said:

Incorrect. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsyltucky. That link has the actual quote. I'm using the common paraphrase.

Good stuff, except the Deer Hunter was "set" in the Pittsburgh vicinity, and filmed mostly in Ohio, also in the Pittsburgh area.  And I'm not sure those Slavs really translate correctly to rednecks.

But go a little further east and yeah, you got those Scots-Irish rebel-types that populate most of Appalachia.

Edited by TwiceHorn

31 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

CNN Exit poll 48% of voters say Corona handling going well....damn

Eh, there's a huge selection bias there in that A) election day this year will favor republicans who think its overblown or at least think Trump is doing okay and B) anyone else who felt the coronavirus was a danger tried to vote at another time to avoid the exposure of big election day crowds.  I wouldn't read anything into this number.

55 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I was out earlier today and turned on AM radio. I never do that but it's a crazy day so punched the button. Rush was on. This man whines so much it's really sad. He sounds as much as if he's trying to convince himself as he is his listeners. I've always known who he is, but today was a first to listen more than just a couple of minutes. I found out that I, Mrs. Whiggins, am an unAmerican traitor because I did not cast a vote for Trump and that everyone who supports Trump should be very angry because the Democratic Party and liberals have been trying to remove Trump from office since day one. I think it was a 'they stole your vote' by doing this argument, but it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. But he continues on in this victim outrage mode for a long time until I reached my destination. It isn't healthy, this type of rage.

Yea, it’s almost like that type of rage will kill you. 🤔

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Eh, there's a huge selection bias there in that A) election day this year will favor republicans who think its overblown or at least think Trump is doing okay and B) anyone else who felt the coronavirus was a danger tried to vote at another time to avoid the exposure of big election day crowds.  I wouldn't read anything into this number.

What I read into that number is that it should be 60%, but it's not and that's bad news for DJT.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I'm kind of disappointed in Austin.   Looks like they might top out at around 65%.   Sure would have been nice to have seen them get to 70% or better.

Same same. One thing I wonder about is they have something like 97% registration. Some of that has to be for people that just straight up aren’t in Travis County and haven’t been appropriately purged. This is a pretty transient county with people moving for work all the time.

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Good stuff, except the Deer Hunter was "set" in the Pittsburgh vicinity, and filmed mostly in Ohio, also in the Pittsburgh area.

And John Cazale's last movie, ending a too short and very spectacular run of roles in great movies - 5 nominated for best picture Oscars, with 3 winning.

• Hook 'Em 1

WI, NC, and GA + Clinton states is ballgame on its own. And in that world, AZ, PA, and MI (I don’t think anyone seriously questions this one anymore but legally it has to be mentioned with its other two Midwestern friends) almost certainly join the party.