2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, UTDD said:

I've looked at Georgia really carefully, it's less than 300k with pretty big totals still out there, Biden really does have a shot there.

I don't know if Biden will win it. But the AA vote has to be given praise. At the very least, the tightness of this race is helping the narrative that this is not Trump's win. Narrative matters now.

5 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

You guys were dreaming if you expected a mass repudiation of Trump. The best we can hope for is that it will die out as his useless fuck supporters die out and get replaced with a hopefully smarter, more selfless generation of people

That generation is going to be so loaded with debt from college, healthcare costs, housing--I can't even fathom it or know how to spin it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Twitter flagged Trumps tweet

Well it was a dangerous lie. They aren't counting votes cast after the "poles" closed, they are counting ballots legally cast. I can't believe this asshole gets away with this shit. I hate this country, even if Joe wins, the fact that its close is fucking pathetic as fuck.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, 'stache said:

So Iowa liked Obama, and now likes Trump? WTF is up with that? It doesn't seem like racism, what is going on there?

I think we have to admit a lot of these people are idiots but not necessarily racist.  This election seems to be proving just that so far. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, BradInATX said:

Going with another one of those 11% Wisconsin dessert beers. Last time I opened one we got that Arizona home run.

When I finished the Blantons, GA came back into play so hopefully this brings some more good news. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

That generation is going to be so loaded with debt from college, healthcare costs, housing--I can't even fathom it or know how to spin it. 

reminds me of a conversation earlier tonight...18 yoa niece at UNT calls earlier with anxiety attack, super stressed out, this is her first obviously. i tried to give her pointers how to get through tonight. 

my go-to line of reassurance: "no matter what happens tonight, you'll be okay, your day-to-day life really won't be affected..."

her: "wtf are you talking about, OF COURSE my day-to-day could change if Biden wins!"

me: "uh...oh...yeah...college freshman during covid...er...try some yoga?"

i honestly felt bad...haven't heard from her again tonight, i'm kinda worried, but hopefully she just went to bed early and will wake up to some better news. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

You guys were dreaming if you expected a mass repudiation of Trump. The best we can hope for is that it will die out as his useless fuck supporters die out and get replaced with a hopefully smarter, more selfless generation of people

Lots of the trumptards I've seen driving around with their small dick trucks are younger guys. It'll take them awhile to die out.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I have to get up at 6 to get the kids ready for school/daycare. Start work (from home) at 7. What time do I stop drinking and go to bed? 

I don't know. I don't drink, don't have kids, and don't work until 10.

Good luck with your morning.