2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

A quick Google shows MI SOS listing 8.1mm Registered voters. Biden and Trump have about 5.4 million combined votes. That’s, uh, not 90 percent registered voter turnout. Michigan also shows same day registration.

It makes me shudder to think how easy this stupid ass, easily verifiable bullshit spreads. Such a goddamn dumb country we are.

Indeed

I literally had a subcontractor tell me this morning tell me that he heard on the "news" that Michigan had 200% more votes cast than residents.

Edited by G650
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Pardon my ignorance. I know the thing going around Wednesday (maybe it was yesterday as this shit is all running together at this point) the Tweet (censored by Twitter and then deleted) was discussing Michigan's total vote totals exceeding registration roles. It was later pointed out the registration numbers were the 2018 election numbers. Still, though, the 2020 MI votes vs registered is upwards of 90%, which is understandably hard to believe for the losing side. I'm already seeing this protestation from Trumpers (including that turd named Harlan Hill) -- is this info "off" or did we really see that many folks vote in 2020?

I found this:

A data input error that briefly showed an unusually large uptick in votes for Joe Biden in Michigan prompted suspicions online and an unfounded claim of voter fraud. The error came down to a typo by a county’s reporting that was quickly corrected.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/clerical-error-prompts-unfounded-claims-about-michigan-results/

With distrust baked in, every single election official makes a mistake, and everyone goes unhinged. Plus the intentional amplification is intentional amplification. The article, further along mentions the question to which you refer.

The thing is, people make mistakes and unfortunately this is something that folks right now are not handling very well.

2 minutes ago, G650 said:

Indeed

I literally had a subcontractor tell me this morning tell me that he heard on the "news" that Michigan had 200% more votes cast than residents.

Maybe someone should show them how to use the internet besides twitter.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I found this:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/clerical-error-prompts-unfounded-claims-about-michigan-results/

With distrust baked in, every single election official makes a mistake, and everyone goes unhinged. Plus the intentional amplification is intentional amplification. The article, further along mentions the question to which you refer.

The thing is, people make mistakes and unfortunately this is something that folks right now are not handling very well.

These dumbasses would never be convinced that things happen due to human error. Everything in the world that they don't like is the result of a conspiracy. 

15 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

These aren’t Trump people. They are smart enough to have figured out how to make money off of trump people by telling them what they want to hear, but even they won’t walk down the path of not counting good votes/rigging an election with him. 

Read somewhere this morning (NYT, Washpo?) that used coups as an analogy. That the most important part of taking over a country via a coup is convincing others that you are going to win. Military, media, regular people, etc. Then you can win a coup. 

Trump is convincing NO ONE of importance that he's being cheated. Only the Trump family and trumpkins appear to believe it, and I imagine we're only seeing the ones that are believing him. Many others know it's most likely over, or they understand this is a legitimate count.

Trump and his group's baseless claims are actually undermining legitimate efforts to question vote counts. But is it any surprise that Trump is not stepping on his own dick? That's what he's done with everything.

13 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Pardon my ignorance. I know the thing going around Wednesday (maybe it was yesterday as this shit is all running together at this point) the Tweet (censored by Twitter and then deleted) was discussing Michigan's total vote totals exceeding registration roles. It was later pointed out the registration numbers were the 2018 election numbers. Still, though, the 2020 MI votes vs registered is upwards of 90%, which is understandably hard to believe for the losing side. I'm already seeing this protestation from Trumpers (including that turd named Harlan Hill) -- is this info "off" or did we really see that many folks vote in 2020?

Registered Voters - 8,127,804 voters

Election Results - 5,508,749 votes

Turnout - 68%

Links are directly from the State's website.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, G650 said:

Indeed

Black Canadian voters bused into Detroit from Windsor. It's easy for us to pull off because Republicans believe in God and say "sir" and "ma'am."

30 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

They’re not even the worst run election this year. That’s Nevada. PA is doing the best they can within the constraints of their stupid laws that the GOP lege wouldn’t budge on changing, so that people would make posts like you are and degrade three whole process to something Trump could contest in court.

The GOP lege not budging on those stupid laws is part of what I was talking about.

And Allegheny County is just taking a day off from counting votes.  I mean, why not?

You can try to pin this on me or the media for our reaction to PA's shitshow, but it is a monumental shitshow.

And of course it's the GOP's fault.  They've had this cooking for months and I wonder what else they have up their sleeve.  I don't think we've even seen them get creative yet.

9 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

There was a Vice News article posted in this thread earlier about some strange numbers for first time voters in the south Texas.  Something like them breaking for Trump consistently above 80%.  I've been meaning to go down the rabbit hole on that but will have to wait until things quiet down electorally.

I don’t think it ultimately affected the outcome in Texas but those are some seriously outlier numbers and very strange. Trump actually won a couple valley counties.  

9 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

There was a Vice News article posted in this thread earlier about some strange numbers for first time voters in the south Texas.  Something like them breaking for Trump consistently above 80%.  I've been meaning to go down the rabbit hole on that but will have to wait until things quiet down electorally.

There's a lot of anomalies so far across the board in this country. Really strange election.

Wisconsin had almost a 90% voter turnout.

Ninety. Percent.

I don't think any of it is dirty on either side, even though you will surely hear it from Trump's campaign. Just bizzaro politics in 2020.

No one knows the Wisconsin turnout %. You can't take the registration # from before the election  because people can register on election day at the polls.

But one thing is 100% certain, its a complete lie for anyone to state that any state had more voters than registered voters. That would impossible. Unless the poll workers gave 120% percent effort, than it's might be possible.

• Haha 1

Does Ice Cube understand that he's now on the same side as the KKK?  I mean ICE is involved but it's not his moniker.  Has he given this much thought?

If you watch the video he definitely struggles with his choice and has considered it a Devil’s bargain.

27 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I heard Donald did better with Hispanics in general in Texas.  Why is that?

I touched on this in another thread. Otherwise Republican-profile hispanics in Texas vote Republican and have for years. It makes a lot of sense, honestly. 

25 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Wait till you see calls for Barr to be locked up. You know it’s coming 

My friend's Dad the former GOP county chair in a pretty big exurban county is calling for that exact thing on Facebook this morning. 

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

The GOP lege not budging on those stupid laws is part of what I was talking about.

And Allegheny County is just taking a day off from counting votes.  I mean, why not?

You can try to pin this on me or the media for our reaction to PA's shitshow, but it is a monumental shitshow.

And of course it's the GOP's fault.  They've had this cooking for months and I wonder what else they have up their sleeve.  I don't think we've even seen them get creative yet.

They aren't taking a day off just for the hell of it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Allegheny is due to a ballot printing company in Ohio mailing the ballots 10 days late. It's a legal issue not an issue of just taking the day off. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

So ,why are trumpers so pissed at fox for calling Arizona?Like, yea it was premature but it’s not like they have any affect on the actual results

It blocked Trump from claiming victory on Election Night as it sowed doubt about his path to victory. Also, it was Fox that went out on a limb against him. They're supposed to be in the tank for him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

No one knows the Wisconsin turnout %. You can't take the registration # from before the election  because people can register on election day at the polls.

Even 90% of the registration # pre election day would be nuts. 

Again, not saying it's fishy, just a lot of numbers like that across the country that make you stop and think.

4 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Who among us doesn't love BBQ, beer and freedom?  He must have some well-articulated grievances. 

What kills me is people like that are the ones that say stupid shit like this:

"Most of y'all look down on the people I live with. You make fun of them.  You say they're a cult."

Even if all that crap was true...can they really blame "us?" They're certainly not making it easy on themselves with ghastly theatrical performances like what happened in that video. I mean you'll have to pardon me if after looking at this "man" and watching him rant and rave a few seconds about "the Biden Crime Family" and the "stolen election," I do not see a well informed and well studied intellectual.

And whether or not it's a cult is a matter of juxtaposing beliefs and actions to the definitions of the word. A cult is "a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object." Uh...yeah, that's what we see objectively. There's no doubt they're devoted to Trump at religious levels. There's a fucking conspiracy theory floating about that the whole world of elites constitute a gigantic pedophile ring and that Donald Trump is the savior that was sent to Earth to defeat them. There are countless religious figures who literally think, and tell their flocks, that Trump was sent by the Invisible Deity to be the POTUS. The person who posted that quote I pasted is basically asking us "how can you say they're a part of a cult?" My response to that is "how can we NOT say that they're part of a cult?"

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1