2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Goeb holding out that the dems are stealing votes in AZ and NV, a recount will flip to Trump, and the Supreme Court will overturn PA.

Texas deserves so much better than what we elect.

Arizona has no recount. How can it flip to Trump?

5 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

I think a lot of the science denying stuff got kicked off by the "God put those dinosaur bones there to test our faith" religious crowd.

5 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

I wasn't raised in an Abrahamic faith. Are you serious that some conservative Christians use that explanation for the existence of dinosaur bones?

Yes, it is that or Satan put them there to deceive us and lead us astray.

41 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Remember, he definitely didn’t vote for trump.

Actually he admitted to voting for trump in 2016. Wasn’t sure of his stance in 2020.

It doesn’t matter though. The guy was always a total fraud who will not be back here until its time Again to spread disinformation propaganda in the next election. In the meantime he will post often on the cooking board so his socks can rep his bullshit recipes. 

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Trump does not need to be saved.   Just fucking preside through January and GTFO.

It ain't hard... but will make it as messy and fucked up as possible.   The highest ranking executive in the land has the executive maturity of a fucking first grader.  Grace is not remotely one of his qualities.

5 hours ago, mdmost said:

If we can get them to take down Fox News and then sequester themselves to dumb digital and fringe networks not carried by all the providers, we might be able to get this country out of the "anything not glowing for the right is fake news" bubble it's stuck in. 

If they didn't have a news provider feeding the fury, what would happen.

I tend to be pretty damned conservative, especially fiscally.  Swore off FoxNews a long time ago for being constant shit-stirrers.

We report...you ignite.   It's so fucking predictable.

10 minutes ago, slorch said:

If they didn't have a news provider feeding the fury, what would happen.

I tend to be pretty damned conservative, especially fiscally.  Swore off FoxNews a long time ago for being constant shit-stirrers.

We report...you ignite.   It's so fucking predictable.

Did a pretty good job of paying the bills for a long time though. They just flew too close to the sun.

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I haven't seen them so openly embrace the language of it.

Dude, they’re matching around in the streets waving flags and shouting “blood and soil” bullshit. Glad people are catching on. But this has been a Nazi movement from the start.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Goeb holding out that the dems are stealing votes in AZ and NV, a recount will flip to Trump, and the Supreme Court will overturn PA.

Texas deserves so much better than what we elect.

Do we? When an election hits turnout levels like 2020, we are what the results say we are.

So, maybe for the bet thread but I got betonline sitting on my pay stub bet and wondering when the fuck they’ll pay. Dec 14? When Trump concedes? On Jan 20? Bastards 

I’m in the same boat with betonline. They paid off on pubs win FL -175 but still holding out on dems winning AZ, MI, and PA. Also holding out on Biden winning EC and popular vote. Those should all be scored already if they scored FL. Also waiting on dems sweep. Not sure what happens there if the senate ends up 50/50.
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I haven't seen them so openly embrace the language of it.

12 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Dude, they’re matching around in the streets waving flags and shouting “blood and soil” bullshit. Glad people are catching on. But this has been a Nazi movement from the start.

Yeah. “Jews will not replace us” was really popular in Charleston. 

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Don’t know exactly which thread to post this but if you’re willing to take a moon shot, go apply to work for the new administration! I think they’re going to need a lot of good folks.

Are they looking for electrical engineers

Just got a weird auto-reply from that application website saying, "Danish Need Not Apply"  

Thought that was a little heavy-handed considering I only have a couple distant cousins in Odense.  Fucking rude. 

4 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

How long can you say it was rigged with no proof? Probably forever in Trumpville.

Jake Tapper earlier was talking about Trump’s lawyers and how they were having absolutely no luck in their challenge to the “illegal” ballots and the counting processes not going Trump’s way....said “They are the gang who can’t sue straight”!

17 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Actually he admitted to voting for trump in 2016. Wasn’t sure of his stance in 2020.

It doesn’t matter though. The guy was always a total fraud who will not be back here until its time Again to spread disinformation propaganda in the next election. In the meantime he will post often on the cooking board so his socks can rep his bullshit recipes. 

He does make an excellent borscht.