2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The standard play is to celebrate the end of Trump on Inauguration Day.  And that's fine.  But the money move, the thing the beautiful babies will appreciate is, as a wonderful tribute to Trumpers, is to celebrate two weeks before.  TWO WEEKS!  

January 6th, 3-hour liquid lunch.  Who's with me? 

From now on, I will celebrate November 7 as V-T Day.

Just now, Underdog said:

Going to happen dead of night, ala Baltimore Colts, would love to see a throng of people singing Goodbye to him as he leaves. 

Not gonna happen. He will go to Mar a Lago a week or two before with no fanfare.  He will pretend that he will go back to the White House to close it out, but he will never go back. And to be honest, it's best for everyone if it happens this way. 

Then the fun begins.  We have the NY state trials. But also the GAO will inventory White House publicly owned art and probably find a lot of it missing. Hopefully, every moving truck is inspected. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I figure defeating the bunker door would require a little more than finding the spare key. 
I’d be happy for him to do it, assuming there’s a camera mounted that could be viewed 24/7 like big brother White House, and they could narrow down the tv choices to msnbc and al jezeera. 

No TV, no internet, no phone. Just Air Supply's "I'm All Out Of Love" on a 24/7 loop.

He'll dart out of there like a midnight roach from under the fridge in less than three days.

What are Q friends are saying.  This is plucked from a Q Type on my FB feed:

LET’S REVIEW WHAT WE KNOW THUS FAR...
(THE STORM)
1) A group of very evil people, called the Deep State, or Cabal, have been running the planet and every country and major institution and the banking system, etc. behind the scenes for centuries.
2) The goal was, always has been and still is a one world government with every human enslaved to a digital technology, enforced through a one world police force while all are force vaccinated and poisoned so each slave can be easily controlled.
3) Virtually EVERY BRANCH of the US Government has been infiltrated (Democrats especially so) and the plan included the nuclear destruction of the USA at the end of (what would have been) Hillary's 2nd term.
4) Our US military asked Donald Trump to run for office to stop the overthrow of the USA and return America to the people by removing the evildoers and their words and works (the swamp) and restoring control of America to the People.
5) Because mainstream media has been taken over by the Deep State, there needed to be a back channel of communication for President Trump and our military to talk with the people - now called Q.
6) The Invisible Enemy that President Trump has referred to IS the Deep State and every aspect of their evil, including human trafficking, child sex, and child satanic torture / murder by very powerful elite - names we've all heard and know.
7) President Trump has been rooting out the evil ones in government and elsewhere during the first four years of his presidency to set the stage for the arrest of the traitors and satanists who planned to annihilate the USA during his next four years as President.
😎 The Plandemic was launched to create a mail-in voting scheme to try and fraudulently oust Trump since they knew the Democrats would never win on their own. This is called a False Flag.
9) Biden said he would not claim victory until the mainstream media claimed it for him. Mainstream media is now lying to the entire nation with their pronouncement that Biden won.
10) Here comes the important stuff.
11) At some point in time, it will become obvious that Trump won the election - a point of no return. WHEN THAT HAPPENS, the Deep State will UNLEASH HELL on America in the form of riots, shutting down social media accounts, censorship, saying that Trump will not concede, etc., etc., etc.
11a) Trump has a plan to take them all down - this is their LAST STAND - their LAST HOPE of survival - of enslaving us all - and they will unleash everything they have onto us. So, be ready for that.
12) At some point in this immediate timeframe, it is highly likely that President Trump will tweet:
My fellow Americans, the STORM is upon us...
And at that time he will probably be deleted off of all major social media platforms as the Deep State continue their coup to overthrow the United States of America. Many of us will likely be booted off of social media. Or, social media may simply go offline to ensure even more chaos.
Our US military have told us they will never allow another deep state operative to be President.
Biden will *NEVER* be President.
It is incumbent upon you to 1) Pray, 2) support Trump through this all, 3) stock up on everything, and 4) know what you will do if all communication is cut.
Next: at some point, we expect President Trump to be either on Air Force One or in a secure location where he will use the Emergency Broadcast System to communicate with us. Be sure to drop what you are doing and listen.
There's also talk of a currency reset in January. It would not be a bad idea to buy some silver.
The more prepared we all are, the better it will be for everyone.
God help us all.
I did not write this.
Please copy and paste or share.
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 2

18 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Not gonna happen. He will go to Mar a Lago a week or two before with no fanfare.  He will pretend that he will go back to the White House to close it out, but he will never go back. And to be honest, it's best for everyone if it happens this way. 

Then the fun begins.  We have the NY state trials. But also the GAO will inventory White House publicly owned art and probably find a lot of it missing. Hopefully, every moving truck is inspected. 

He will flee to a country that won’t extradite him. I am almost positive of this.

Hopefully he dies soon after that and a new worldwide holiday is spontaneously created. The trump finally is dead day.  Kind of like the opposite of Jesus’s birthday.  I rather selfishly hope it’s on my birthday next year. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

(THE STORM)
1) A group of very evil people, called the Deep State, or Cabal, have been running the planet and every country and major institution and the banking system, etc. behind the scenes for centuries.
2) The goal was, always has been and still is a one world government with every human enslaved to a digital technology, enforced through a one world police force while all are force vaccinated and poisoned so each slave can be easily controlled.
3) Virtually EVERY BRANCH of the US Government has been infiltrated (Democrats especially so) and the plan included the nuclear destruction of the USA at the end of (what would have been) Hillary's 2nd term.
4) Our US military asked Donald Trump to run for office to stop the overthrow of the USA and return America to the people by removing the evildoers and their words and works (the swamp) and restoring control of America to the People.
5) Because mainstream media has been taken over by the Deep State, there needed to be a back channel of communication for President Trump and our military to talk with the people - now called Q.
6) The Invisible Enemy that President Trump has referred to IS the Deep State and every aspect of their evil, including human trafficking, child sex, and child satanic torture / murder by very powerful elite - names we've all heard and know.
7) President Trump has been rooting out the evil ones in government and elsewhere during the first four years of his presidency to set the stage for the arrest of the traitors and satanists who planned to annihilate the USA during his next four years as President.
😎 The Plandemic was launched to create a mail-in voting scheme to try and fraudulently oust Trump since they knew the Democrats would never win on their own. This is called a False Flag.
9) Biden said he would not claim victory until the mainstream media claimed it for him. Mainstream media is now lying to the entire nation with their pronouncement that Biden won.
11) At some point in time, it will become obvious that Trump won the election - a point of no return. WHEN THAT HAPPENS, the Deep State will UNLEASH HELL on America in the form of riots, shutting down social media accounts, censorship, saying that Trump will not concede, etc., etc., etc.
11a) Trump has a plan to take them all down - this is their LAST STAND - their LAST HOPE of survival - of enslaving us all - and they will unleash everything they have onto us. So, be ready for that.
12) At some point in this immediate timeframe, it is highly likely that President Trump will tweet:
And at that time he will probably be deleted off of all major social media platforms as the Deep State continue their coup to overthrow the United States of America. Many of us will likely be booted off of social media. Or, social media may simply go offline to ensure even more chaos.
Our US military have told us they will never allow another deep state operative to be President.
It is incumbent upon you to 1) Pray, 2) support Trump through this all, 3) stock up on everything, and 4) know what you will do if all communication is cut.
Next: at some point, we expect President Trump to be either on Air Force One or in a secure location where he will use the Emergency Broadcast System to communicate with us. Be sure to drop what you are doing and listen.
There's also talk of a currency reset in January. It would not be a bad idea to buy some silver.
God help us all.
I did not write this.

And......how can we co-exist with a country full of this insanity?  Because I promise you that MOST Trump supporters believe a significant portion of this.  I'm serious, I've watched them go off the fucking deep end.  From reluctant supporters to full-on Kool-aid drinkers.

We don't survive this.  We just don't.

46 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This. There will be MAGA rallies throughout the next four years.

Our politics is going to be even more obnoxious, if you can believe it.

He'll probably win in 2024.

Gonna be Jr in 2024. He has been trying his best to pick up the mantle and has had some success.  Although, while having already accomplished the seemingly impossible task of being a bigger asshole than his father, he can't deliver the speeches as effectively.  But for 2024, he won't need to carry all the water. Sr will run from 2021 to 2023 before stepping down for health reasons and then Jr will slide right in. They are always going to run someone for the next 20 years. Campaign fundraising is their primary source of income now. 

Kind of a reach on point #2.  I mean, MAYBE we had digital technology several centuries ago, I'll have to check my history books, but I'm pretty sure we didn't.  I'm open to the theory, though.

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He will flee to a country that won’t extradite him. I am almost positive of this.

Hopefully he dies soon after that and a new worldwide holiday is spontaneously created. The trump finally is dead day.  Kind of like the opposite of Jesus’s birthday.  I rather selfishly hope it’s on my birthday next year. 

The shittiest part of all this is that one day Trump is going to have a state funeral. Dems will be humble and somber. Republicans will kneel in prayer. Ted Cruz will cry real tears. 

Points 1-9: The Deep State has controlled every aspect of human life for centuries, they are on the verge of enslaving us all, they’re human trafficking, they’ve infiltrated every branch of government, and Trump is locked in an existential battle against Satan.

But...

9 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

The shittiest part of all this is that one day Trump is going to have a state funeral. Dems will be humble and somber. Republicans will kneel in prayer. Ted Cruz will cry real tears. 

This funeral will have the highest ratings ever! People from both sides will be tuned into this thing like the Princess Diana funeral.

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

While possible I doubt it. He’s gonna be buried in whatever country he flees to and the trump family will then put his funeral on PPV for $99.99 to view it. I won’t pay it but I will eventually watch it for free later on the net while I take a huge shit. 

Anyone know why the deep state didn’t just prevent trump from winning in 2016?

anyone know how the deep state has infiltrated all branches of US government, but not the US military?

anyone know why 2024 is the doomsday year of something that’s been in the works for centuries, using technologies only available within the past 80 years?

anyone know why they didn’t just drop the bombs between nov 2016 when trump won and Jan 17 when trump was inaugurated, when Obama still had control?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

anyone know how the deep state has infiltrated all branches of US government, but not the US military?

anyone know why 2024 is the doomsday year of something that’s been in the works for centuries, using technologies only available within the past 80 years?

8D chess, my friend. Dimensions you can't even fathom

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Because they couldn't!  The sheer number of the MAGA army helped propel their savior to victory, in spite of the best efforts of the deep state!  This PROVES that we the Q army WWG1WGA will WIN THIS WAR FOR THE SOUL OF OUR COUNTRY!

tenor.gif?itemid=18236286

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

anyone know why they didn’t just drop the bombs between nov 2016 when trump won and Jan 17 when trump was inaugurated, when Obama still had control?

Ah, clever, clever, trying to get all the Deep Staters to spill the beans...

I think those who think he will win in 2024 are severely underestimating how much losing as an incumbent leaves a stain on a candidate. Trump raised $1 billion and lost to a guy 4 years his elder. He squeaked out every possible vote he could get and is still going to lose by a pretty sizable margin. Unless the Biden presidency is an abject failure, the GOP isn't going to run a loser back up there. 

Demographics are not working well for him either. His base (older white people) are about to start dying off at an increasingly rapid pace. Just doing some simplistic math, if you assume 2.5 million people will die each of the next 4 years and that 47% of those are Trump voters (it's probably more because these are mainly older people), the guy is losing over 1 million votes each year. I don't believe those are easily replaceable unless they think the Latino vote is where they will keep making in roads. And as far as his son, I think it's more likely Trump Jr ODs in the next 4 years than becomes a presidential candidate. 

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Because they couldn't!  The sheer number of the MAGA army helped propel their savior to victory, in spite of the best efforts of the deep state!  This PROVES that we the Q army WWG1WGA will WIN THIS WAR FOR THE SOUL OF OUR COUNTRY!

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, FOXHOUND said:

Republicans are big mad that they didn't suppress enough votes, like legit shocked that voter turnout was enough to curb their suppression efforts. Black voters in Milwaukee, Atlanta, Detroit, Philly were the death knell for Trump in those states, the GOP would roll back to Jim Crow era poll taxes if they could to curb the votes in those cities. 

"we cheated really  hard so the only way the democrats could have won is by cheating worse!"

56 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

(THE STORM)
God help us all.
I did not write this.
Or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

FIFY

37 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Usually see things with a mouth that big have a hook in it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In 4 years of completely insane weird shit, this is near the top.

Has Q calculated the delta between prayers for trump in 2016 vs 2020?  There could be something there. Less prayers, or not enough additional prayers. Do you even need to pray for something to happen if you are sure that God wants it to happen also?  Or would he abandon his plan due to lack of interest on the ground?  

42 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

Unless the Biden presidency is an abject failure, the GOP isn't going to run a loser back up there. 

How does the Biden administration avoid being an abject failure when a McConnell led Senate will block everything Biden tries? I've read a shit ton on this board about where Dems go moving forward, where progressives go, what the GOP does moving forward, what Biden's cabinet selections tell us etc etc 

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how anything gets done when McConnell will block everything. EO? Is that our fucking hope? Meanwhile by summer 2021, the narrative will be that the pandemic hit on 1/20/21 and Biden refused to do a damn thing to help us. Hell, the seed man is already talking about how great Donald's response to covid19 was. 

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

I think those who think he will win in 2024 are severely underestimating how much losing as an incumbent leaves a stain on a candidate. Trump raised $1 billion and lost to a guy 4 years his elder. He squeaked out every possible vote he could get and is still going to lose by a pretty sizable margin. Unless the Biden presidency is an abject failure, the GOP isn't going to run a loser back up there. 

Demographics are not working well for him either. His base (older white people) are about to start dying off at an increasingly rapid pace. Just doing some simplistic math, if you assume 2.5 million people will die each of the next 4 years and that 47% of those are Trump voters (it's probably more because these are mainly older people), the guy is losing over 1 million votes each year. I don't believe those are easily replaceable unless they think the Latino vote is where they will keep making in roads. And as far as his son, I think it's more likely Trump Jr ODs in the next 4 years than becomes a presidential candidate. 

And not only that, but time will expose the full scale of how badly he fucked up the response to the pandemic, initially downplaying it just to save the stock market because of his assumption that tanking would hurt his re-election and then him downplaying it because he couldn’t let the base think he fucked the response just to save the stock market. 

12 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

How does the Biden administration avoid being an abject failure when a McConnell led Senate will block everything Biden tries? I've read a shit ton on this board about where Dems go moving forward, where progressives go, what the GOP does moving forward, what Biden's cabinet selections tell us etc etc 

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how anything gets done when McConnell will block everything. EO? Is that our fucking hope? Meanwhile by summer 2021, the narrative will be that the pandemic hit on 1/20/21 and Biden refused to do a damn thing to help us. Hell, the seed man is already talking about how great Donald's response to covid19 was. 

What about when McConnell refuses to confirm even a single Biden court nominee for his entire term?  At this point, he has realized that there are zero repercussions for doing so. He is probably kicking himself for confirming a handful of Obama's lower court nominees. 

And it will be all EOs.  And that power will also be checked as hard as possible.  

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

(THE STORM)
God help us all.
I did not write this.

Only error is it’s missing the threat at the bottom.   ‘Share with 5 people or else!!!!!!’

Its scary to see how moronic these people are.  I mean more funny than scary but you get the point...

18 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Chill, dude. A year from now this pandemic is going to be behind us after we have an adult in the White House who will actually put together a meaningful federal response. During the next year if a stimulus is passed, the virus is pretty much on its last legs on the home front, and the economy is recovering, Biden is going to get a lot of credit for that and there's not a damn thing the GOP and McConnell can do about it. 

16 minutes ago, heso said:

And not only that, but time will expose the full scale of how badly he fucked up the response to the pandemic, initially downplaying it just to save the stock market because of his assumption that tanking would hurt his re-election and then him downplaying it because he couldn’t let the base think he fucked the response just to save the stock market. 

Yep. It's an obvious comment, but history is not going to be kind to Trump. His kicking and screaming on the way out after getting his ass thoroughly kicked isn't going to do himself any political favors going forward--if he even cares about a political future.