2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Texts are picking up from Trumptards.  Have had a half dozen from people in the last couple days guaranteeing a Trump win.  Of course, I offered each of them to bet any amount they wanted and every single one of them passed.  Two said they don't gamble on 'stuff like that'...the particular two are known compulsive gamblers...Like losing your child's college money in NW Indiana compulsive...but they won't take this easy money.  Right. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

he'll be fine.  he'll start raising money again on jan 21st, 2021 for trump '24.  "they won a rigged election, but we're not gonna let them get away with it."

He has one big problem.  He has to be alive first.

4 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

This just feels so much like 2016 when we were mocking trump for suddenly putting money into the upper Midwest and here we are again.  

The Comey memo was out this point.  Tons of people hated the D candidate.  I believe the polls were way closer in Wisconsin/Michigan but I could be wrong about that.  Not 2016.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

So, after a quick scroll through the last pages, Florida is a lock for Trump and that’s why he pulled his money? (Based on the Dade Cty numbers and Gov Ron Ron being a fan) or is it still within reach due to potential?

It’s a lock for him. His mistake was not pulling all his money out of there sooner and spending it elsewhere. FL was always going to be a lock for Trump. But it may be too late to make a difference in some Midwest states.

45 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Trump might not even need the Supreme Court to steal this one, he’s trending towards winning outright based on GOP vs Dem turnout so far, as that Miami Dade info shows.

MNLonghorn

Message Board User

immamac

Triplehorn 

Does that look like a group that you want to be a part of? One more hot take like this one and you're getting added to the list of "Broken in 2020" 

8 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

The Comey memo was out this point.  Tons of people hated the D candidate.  I believe the polls were way closer in Wisconsin/Michigan but I could be wrong about that.  Not 2016.

It feels like 2016 because it felt like Trump couldn’t win, even with the Comey memo. Trump was on the run...and let’s be honest, the fact that the Comey memo had that much influence is more of an indictment of our idiot electorate b/c it was as dumb as this Hunter Biden stuff. 

Moreover, Biden is running the same playbook as Hillary and is ideologically a carbon copy, he’s just a white guy. 

I have extreme 2016 PTSD. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Trump didn't pull his money out of Florida.  The group that was managing the ad buys was fired, and a new group was hired.  Money was transferred to the new ad buy group.

Thanks; it has been challenging to keep up. 
The popular vote doesn’t seem to be an issue, but some of the hacking attempts (not the Trump website but the election machine news) and the questions surrounding some of the other states is unsettling at times. 

We’re watching Deadpool II right now, one of my fave movies and the swearing opera chorus during the Juggernaut scene is playing in the background. That’s the music I will be playing if things don’t look good this time next week. 

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Trump might not even need the Supreme Court to steal this one, he’s trending towards winning outright based on GOP vs Dem turnout so far, as that Miami Dade info shows.

Trump is doing well in Ohio / Florida for sure, but North Carolina is a true toss up. Georgia and Texas the turnout is so high that nobody knows what’s going on. Biden still has the advantage in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nebraska 02, and Arizona.

I will continue to believe that until I see substantial data that says otherwise.

Edited by Voldemort86

I'm not sure how some of y'all are going to make it through the next seven days.

Chances aren’t great for a whole bunch of us.

b8fba22192c7a812a2908ac9820e0983.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. This is still a tossup, you’re lying to yourself if you say it’s not. Biden could easily lose Pa and Fla. and then it doesn’t take much more for Trump to win.

The margins were similar to slightly lower, but the key difference was Clinton polling in the mid 40s - I don’t mean 49, I mean getting numbers from 43 to 46 percent the week of the election - where Biden is consistently breaking 50 percent in all three states. That’s just not at all comparable.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SameSame said:

Maybe Beyoncé and Selena Gomez could come in and show up for their home state.

Between them they’ve only got about 400 million Instagram followers. 

If Dems had a version of QAnon, we’d be hearing about SRV and/or Buddy Holly joining the tour. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Idiot Trumpers keep using this thing called Targetsmart to say Trump is going to win all of these states he is behind in.

I don’t understand the logic of using targetsmart while completely discounting the polling in said state at the same time. There’s probably lots of opportunities to pick up bets on states Biden is favored to win on predict it.

This is the map I feel the most comfortable working from right now.

727842f1e60f808e4f18d5ec6ea03f00.jpg

Biden needs to win at least one of these coin flips. Arizona alone gets him to 270 and some sort of Supreme Court battle scenario. Iowa alone isn’t enough. I have no faith in Ohio or Georgia. So PA and NC making the flip along with AZ sure would be great but I don’t have NEARLY the confidence level that a lot of you have right now.

Arizona alone plus a sweep for Trump in Neb gives us the tie maximum chaos scenario. 

Edited by heso
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I see that & raise you a response from Plato himself:

This is the dumbest, least hot take I’ve seen all day.  A 3% victory in FL would represent a fucking landslide for Trump .  The last person to put up numbers like that was Bush in 2004.  Trump is probably the odds on favorite to win FL, but If Rick Scott could only beat the corpse of an Astronaut who barely tried in 2018 by 10-15k, Trump isn’t beating Biden by 300k.  That’s just laughable. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

So, after a quick scroll through the last pages, Florida is a lock for Trump and that’s why he pulled his money? (Based on the Dade Cty numbers and Gov Ron Ron being a fan) or is it still within reach due to potential?

I spend a decent amount of time in FL.  The number of Latinos (even nonCuban) who support Trump is mind boggling.  I hope I’m wrong but I think Trump wins there.  

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

I spend a decent amount of time in FL.  The number of Latinos (even nonCuban) who support Trump is mind boggling.  I hope I’m wrong but I think Trump wins there.  

We were down on the Texas coast a few weeks ago. Every Mexican on the beach had Trump flags. It just doesn’t make sense. 

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

We were down on the Texas coast a few weeks ago. Every Mexican on the beach had Trump flags. It just doesn’t make sense. 

Yep.  I’ll also add a lot of people that never got into politics are really upset with lockdowns and traditional nonVoters are breaking for Trump in FL.  Like the not so small Latino community that makes a living in dining/hospitality...throw in Latino radio getting hit hard w conspiracy theories and we’ve got a problem...