Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Being around that man must be such a beater.  Hilarious tweet, Don.

From a recent interview with Penn Jillette.

On Donald Trump while filming The Apprentice.

"He would say racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable. I don’t think he ever said anything in that room like “African-Americans are inferior” or anything about rape or grabbing women, but of those two hours every other day in a room with him, every ten minutes was fingernails on chalkboard. He would ask one cast member if he’d rather have sex with this woman or that woman. He would be reading on the web about a real-estate deal he’d made — like he’d sold his house for a certain amount and someone on some blog had said he should have gotten more. Then he would turn and say that making X amount on a house makes him a good businessman, right? I would say to him, “What are you talking about? You don’t know who it is reporting that. Is that Forbes?” He had no idea. So when it came to think about supporting him for president, I digested that information from being on the show with him and said, “Absolutely not. He would be a terrible president.” And because I’d been around him and some people cared what I thought, I said that publicly every chance I got — while also saying he’s a good reality show. You want someone capricious and petty and narcissistic to be on your reality show. And boy, I hate to say this, but playing tapes of him doing that job might be unfair. I want those tapes to be used against him, but it might be unfair."

http://www.vulture.com/amp/2018/08/penn-jillette-in-conversation.html

34 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I'm sure the thought has already occurred to him.  "Hey, I'm giving out these medals, why haven't I got one?"

Has to be the Medal of Valor for persevering through bone spurs to one day become Commander in Chief. 

23 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Has to be the Medal of Valor for persevering through bone spurs to one day become Commander in Chief. 

You sure about that, chief?

Emperor-of-the-French-1804-1815.jpg

post-161-1192314482.jpg

Trump awards self Medal of Honor for hypothetically saving everyone during school shooting

https://www.duffelblog.com/2018/02/trump-awards-self-medal-honor-hypothetically-saving-everyone-school-shooting/

Everyone knows he HAS said it before, and most think he has PROBABLY said it pretty recently. Tape won't surprise me. Hell, I'm surprised he didn't said it while miked up in front of a crowd during the campaign.

Shocking how few blacks/women there are in this administration and how little anyone cares. Where in the hell is Romney's binder?

32 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

ap is reporting that trump is revoking security clearance for john brennan. because it makes him feel warm and fuzzy on his insides, presumably.

I see the future anytime from Trumpkins when Brennan speaks out.  "He's the only former CIA director to have his clearance revoked!" "He has no authority to speak and proven to be un-American!" "No credibility! Sad!"  

These fuckers do anything to believe that Cheetolini, and only Cheetolini, speaks the truth.  

In addition to accusing Brennan of "erratic conduct and behaviour," Trump also said Brennan has made "increasingly frenzied commentary" and had "wild outbursts on the internet and television."

It appears Trump's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

22 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

There sure are a lot of precedents being set during this administration that Republicans will bitch about when the shoe is on the other foot.

This is true, and I hope the Ds resist the temptation to leverage these precedents for their own benefit to the detriment of the country.   There isn't a precedent set by Dems that Republicans haven't used to go even further and reach a new low.  Hopefully Ds will be best and restore the country from the great dishonor of Trump Republican rule. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I have a hard time getting worked up over Dotard's lousy idea of a joke. 

Exactly this.  His serious comments are far more concerning.  The lame jokes just show that he has a terrible personality and zero charm, unless you're the kind of person who finds home shopping salesmen and dictators to have charm.

22 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If revoking security clearances is gloating on twitter is how he's lashing out, damn, he's feeling mighty impotent.  There's nothing alpha male about any of that stuff.

Chris Hedges has written extensively on the symptoms of dying empires which America is going through and are exemplified by our DOTUS. 

27 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

It won't change anything.  

yep, not a thing

but my FB feed will have more outrage from the people who for whatever reason still can be outraged. 

and this dumbass world rolls on. happy Wednesday my friends. ass up, nukes down. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Meanwhile Paul Ryan and McConnell remain silent.  And they remain silent about so much more than this while they watch it burn.

Because they know if they stand up and yell "Who's with me?!? We're going to save this country!" there will be no one on their team behind them.