Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

"Trump is Love."

Good lord.  We need a plague.

From the looks of that photo, I can't help but think the world is going to be a better place in 10-15 yrs.  I hate that I had that thought, but I'm not wrong

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/394348-poll-low-support-for-trump-re-election-in-key-swing-states

Insert algorithm

[Fake polls] because [Donald J. Trump] is doing [bigly] support in America and will win bigly in November [2020] with [100% electoral college victory]

35% say Trump deserves re-election in Arizona (underwater by 6 points in approval)

37% say Trump deserves re-election in Florida (underwater by 1 point in approval)

34% say Trump deserves re-election in Ohio (underwater by 14 points in approval)

One of the most underwritten stories about 2016 was how narrow Trump's margin was in Arizona, Texas, and Georgia.  

Arizona -- +4% (Trump only got 49%)

Texas -- +9% (Trump only pulled 52%)

Georgia -- +5% (Trump only got 51%)

He did better in Ohio and Iowa than he did in these traditional Republican stalwarts.  I could easily see Arizona and Georgia flipping in 2020 while Texas is close.  The electoral map is changing fast.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1011994162076573697

I've done so much for you? This is like a desperate loser begging his ex to come back even though he cheated on her, stole from her purse & kicked her dog.

They "should stay 100% in America."*

*Except for:

Australia, Adelaide – New Castalloy

Brazil, Manaus –Harley-Davidson do Brasil Ltda Assembly Plant

India, Bawal – Harley-Davidson India Bawal Assembly Plant

Thailand, Rayong – Thailand Sales Office and Assembly Plant

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

"Trump is Love."

Good lord.  We need a plague.

There was a trumpster there holding a sign saying:

"L"et

"G"od

"Burn"

"Them"

Love indeed.  I'll try to find the pic.

edit: here you go.

red-hen-protest-4.jpg

Edited by Sbbruin

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1011994162076573697

I've done so much for you? This is like a desperate loser begging his ex to come back even though he cheated on her, stole from her purse & kicked her dog.

A lot of us knew that guy in high school who, when his girlfriend dumped him, was equal parts “she just made a mistake, she doesn’t know what she’s doing, it’s that time of the month and she’s just not thinking rationally” and “YOU'RE A FUCKING WHORE, I CANT PROVE IT BUT I KNOW YOU SLEPT WITH THE LACROSSE TEAM BEHIND MY BACK, DON’T SUCK ANY DICKS INETWEEN CLASSES oh please, I didn’t mean any of that, I just want you to be happy and only I can make you happy YOU FUCKING SKANK!”

We just happened to elect somebody with the mentality of a teenager.  He proves it everyday on twitter. 

On 6/26/2018 at 11:43 AM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There has to be some financial benefits on the back end for Trump personally with the fucking trade war.

No way he’s doing this just for Putin.

Can one short America?

On 6/26/2018 at 12:22 PM, atomheartbevo said:

It really is good that Donald Trump dodged the draft.  

Its far too easy to see this whiny little snowflake complaining to his parents that the mean old drill instructors made him do push-ups or run 5 miles or keep his bunk neat.   He would have been a drain on his fellow soldiers.  

No way.  I agree he'd have pissed off everyone around him, but there's 3/1 odds it would have been to the point of Trump suffering a fatal "accident" during a live-fire drill.

22 hours ago, yoladu said:

It would be the biggest issue RIGHT NOW if it weren't for 46,765 Trump Voters in Pennsylvania,  22,177 Trump Voters in Wisconsin, and 10,704 Trump voters in Michigan

80,000 people managed to neuter the GOP's #1 issue.

The Russians really don't have to influence many people with their social media efforts.  Just make sure a few people get out to vote and a few others to stay at home in a few key areas.  I still want to know if anyone has cross-referenced Russian propaganda targeting in these key areas against the Cambridge Analytica data to see how much of a correlation there may be between the two data sets.  If there is a high-correlation, that means the data was shared, and if the data was shared, that's collusion.

The cross reference I want to see is the Russian effort and the Cambridge Analytica effort.

The Russians were mostly pushing negative stuff to hurt Hillary and suppress votes. Cambridge Analytica ran mostly pro Trump stuff.

Those two working in the same micro targeted area simultaneously would be a maximum impact one two punch.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Burt said:

The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President.

Yeah, we're about to see peak hypocrisy from Mitch McConnell. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

After seeing peak hypocrisy from the dems, after seeing peak hypocrisy from the pubs, after seeing peak....

Do you people need me to explain how a death spiral works?

The Dems mistake is that they've been too civil, procedurally speaking (I'm not down with Maxine).  The ridiculousness of never even voting on Garland, which in my view was a dereliction of duty by the Senate, was met with acquiescence with Gorsuch, because, you know, it could have been worse.

When the dems do try to obstruct, Fox News and their viewers with their short memories cry foul.  The 'Pubs don't give a shit about having it both ways, and that's why they constantly and successfully obstruct while winning Oscars at playing victim when the Dems impotently try to do the same.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

After seeing peak hypocrisy from the dems, after seeing peak hypocrisy from the pubs, ...

Would you contend that the Obama and Trump administrations are equivalent? Because you're full of shit and wrong in basically every conceivable way.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Would you contend that the Obama and Trump administrations are equivalent? Because you're full of shit and wrong in basically every conceivable way.

I would contend that, based on the particular political needs of specific moments in time, both democrats and republicans are more than willing to let contemporary political expediency dictate their actions and positions rather than some firmly rooting principles on governance and precedence. But you already knew my position, and deep down inside you know it to be true. But there is more straw in the field to fill out the arms of your construction.