Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Bingo.

'Cause he ain't getting any help from the RNC from now on for a Presidential bid.

That's the other thing.  The RNC has gone full #MAGA.  There is no going back, or going with a different candidate, etc.  Oh, someone (Flake, Kasich) could try to primary Trump as a R, but that person isn't getting any help from the RNC.

I thought a political party picking a favorite to win the nomination was supposed to be hugely scandalous!  RIGGED!  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

But Sanders told Fox News Channel: “We have other ways that we can get to that $5 billion.”

Huh, I guess that check from Mexico finally cleared.

Serious reply:

The "other ways" is some sort of slush funding taken from something like children's health care, or the federal fund for providing wheel chairs to paralyzed veterans or similar.

Re: the "merging" of the RNC and Trump's reelection campaign - Trump is basically asking the RNC to eliminate primary challengers and forgo the semi-democratic party process for him. Also, he wants to use RNC money and not his own, because he probably has none or it's all dirty AF.

Edited by Grandioso
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Grandioso said:

Re: the "merging" of the RNC and Trump's reelection campaign - Trump is basically asking the RNC to eliminate primary challengers and forgo the semi-democratic party process for him. Also, he wants to use RNC money and not his own, because he probably has none or it's all dirty AF.

"I ran out of my Russia money, can I use some of yours?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

But Sanders told Fox News Channel: “We have other ways that we can get to that $5 billion.”

You know who's got $5 billion that they aren't shy about sending our way to buy influence?

Guys like this:

hqdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, Grandioso said:

Re: the "merging" of the RNC and Trump's reelection campaign - Trump is basically asking the RNC to allow or even recognize primary challengers. Also, he wants to use RNC money and not his own, because he probably has none or it's all dirty AF.

or it's all going to be tied up in an expensive legal proceeding or 10. He can't use the foundation to pay his legal bills anymore. 

10 minutes ago, kevwun said:

This will not help distract his base.  It's just as likely to piss them off because the gubmint is now coming for their gun accessories.

Quite a few are upset about it, so it’s working as a distraction on some level.  

Why else would Trump do something that would piss off the NRA and gun owners?  All of the sudden, we are supposed to believe he had a change of heart a year after Vegas?

This is all on Trump.  I don’t think they pass up using such s political hot potato that he was not required to use at all, without having a reason. 

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That's because there's nobody around BUT devils.  They've kicked everyone else out/run them off.

exactly. reminds me of gadaffi

win, sweedish nurses, win, yes, win

oh snap they want to sodomize me with a rifle now. were did all my hot nurses go?

Edited by staboner

28 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Car wash?  I bet a few million trumpkins would pay to see that gross bitch wet in a bikini.

50 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wow, not a good day . . . no wall AND no Foundation.

I was think the this shutdown threat was purely to take coverage time away from all the investigations and he never had any real intent but you'd think he keep that up until after the Flynn sentencing comes out.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 minutes ago, plimon said:

He also wants you to "thank him".

https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/win-with-45

WIN WITH 45

President Trump is keeping his promise to Make America Great Again!

But our agenda is under ATTACK by Democrats who HATE President Trump.

Show the Liberals that you stand with President Trump by making a contribution of ANY amount immediately.

A President for all Americans

12 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I know "bad economy = bad approval ratings" is generally accepted as true, but I'm not so sure any more.  I think we have now entered such hyper-partisanship that "this was bound to happen after all the stuff that Obama did" and "sometimes we just have to go through a rough patch to REALLY get to the good spot" will be common sayings to justify the impending downturn.  Facts don't matter anymore.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I know "bad economy = bad approval ratings" is generally accepted as true, but I'm not so sure any more.  I think we have now entered such hyper-partisanship that "this was bound to happen after all the stuff that Obama did" and "sometimes we just have to go through a rough patch to REALLY get to the good spot" will be common sayings to justify the impending downturn.  Facts don't matter anymore.

Also "Heil Trump."  This is a very real attitude among trumpkins and increasingly so among republicans.  If the economy tanks, it's good, because fuck america and all its libruls.

8 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Thats true to a certain percent of the electorate.  Go to TexAgs and they are saying “market is already down 8.7% since Ds were elected one month ago.”

i just don’t believe there are enough of them to matter electorally.  

There's definitely a segment of the country that will Heil Trump to the bitter end. Ones that will watch their soybeans rot and keep voting R. It is enough to keep Gohmert elected every time. But, there's the other 60something% that isn't buying the lies. Why would he be tweeting about the Fed? It makes him mad that he can't scoreboard the market. He doesn't care about fundamental anything, he doesn't have the capacity to grasp even the simplest ideas, but he can see the hard numbers that it's the shittiest December in the market since 1931.

Of course if there is a full on recession he's going to blame anyone but himself. The GOP will turn to their standard scapegoats. How many go along with this is the question. 

• Like 1