Ken Paxton is dirty? NO FUCKING WAY!

Gil Bang

On 7/31/2023 at 2:12 PM, StassneyHorn said:

Just got the most adorable text

EFCBC7B7-6135-4464-9B4B-AD12CF44A81C.jpeg

If I got one of those, and I thought that some intern would read any responses, I'd respond with "are you a fucking idiot, I Am With The Deep State.  Or is this a joke and you know that and are just screwing with me?  Did Ken in Marketing put you up to this?  Or was it Betty on the GOP Infiltration Team?  Wait, is this Susie Wiles, and I gotta say Susie, you are doing a helluva great job - I doubt Trump or any body else outside of Jason Miller or Steven Cheung know you're working for us, and I can't wait to see what you and Cheung have cooking."

30 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Don't you work in the sex/healthcare space?  You of all people should know, if you experience pending indickments lasting longer than 8 years, please consult your physician. 

You'd be surprised what legal tricks you can pull and what promises you make and favors you can exchange to keep yourself in office under the watchful eye of Texas state security which makes you too high profile to be killed.  18 months after his detail is off once he leaves offices, his fate is far worse than anything a U.S. jail can offer.  

I'm not surprised anymore

45 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just trying to get a legal opinion on how one is able to avoid court for 8 years.  Asking for a friend.

Well the basic answer is that it was moved out of Collin County for bias reasons and special prosecutors appointed, again for bias reasons. Then Collin County refused to pay the special counsel bills. Then Paxton tried to move it back to Collin County. 

Then you add in the more conventional challenge to the indictment and taking that to the court of criminal appeals. 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well the basic answer is that it was moved out of Collin County for bias reasons and special prosecutors appointed, again for bias reasons. Then Collin County refused to pay the special counsel bills. Then Paxton tried to move it back to Collin County. 

Then you add in the more conventional challenge to the indictment and taking that to the court of criminal appeals. 

Are you of the opinion that the court of criminal appeals allows people to drag things out too long?  As always, legit question.  I don't get it, and it seems asinine to me, so I'm always trying to find the lawyer rationale.

Are you of the opinion that the court of criminal appeals allows people to drag things out too long?  As always, legit question.  I don't get it, and it seems asinine to me, so I'm always trying to find the lawyer rationale.

Lawyers manipulate procedures and friendly judges allow it?

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Not sure it's quite up to the CCA.  As a general proposition, they are no friend of defendants and they were no friends of Paxton, here.

This case has presented some highly unusual circumstances.  

It's the system.  It's understaffed and underfunded and the nature of it is that it takes years to achieve resolutions when the parties have the resources and will to fight.  It's just reality.  It's been reality all thirty years I've been doing it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's the system.  It's understaffed and underfunded and the nature of it is that it takes years to achieve resolutions when the parties have the resources and will to fight.  It's just reality.  It's been reality all thirty years I've been doing it.

So weird how the criminal system keeps just happening to fail in such a way that makes it hard to prosecute fascists but the state criminal system will railroad a black woman whenever needed. I think why you get chirped at so much is that you just shrug and accept that this is the way things are and should and forever will be. It's a mindset that inspires the apathy that fascists need to seize power. 

What you're describing is empirical evidence of a two tier justice system, and you're telling us to get over it. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, Captainant said:

So weird how the criminal system keeps just happening to fail in such a way that makes it hard to prosecute fascists but the state criminal system will railroad a black woman whenever needed. I think why you get chirped at so much is that you just shrug and accept that this is the way things are and should and forever will be. It's a mindset that inspires the apathy that fascists need to seize power. 

What you're describing is empirical evidence of a two tier justice system, and you're telling us to get over it. 

No, he’s telling us the ‘justice’ system is what it is.  He’s trying to give us the facts.  But he should change his avatar to this. 
spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, That Guy said:

This is why Paxton can't testify in his impeachment trial. I assume anything he says in that trial will be used against him in criminal proceedings. 

What's the consensus in Austin about the impeachment trial? The votes must already be set. Maybe there is still some negotiations but this is politics not the law.

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

This is why Paxton can't testify in his impeachment trial. I assume anything he says in that trial will be used against him in criminal proceedings. 

What's the consensus in Austin about the impeachment trial? The votes must already be set. Maybe there is still some negotiations but this is politics not the law.

it's already settled ....

lt.%20Gov%20Dan%20Patrick.JPG

• Like 1

Astroturfing:

(Probably goes in other threads like Sound of Freedom)

"Gen Z influencers, quietly recruited by a company with deep GOP ties, rally to impeached Ken Paxton’s aid
After a June gathering in Fort Worth sponsored by a new company, Influenceable, social media leaders began backing the suspended Texas attorney general and a controversial human trafficking film. Those who favor transparency in political advocacy are concerned.
"

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/08/14/influenceable-texas-politics-ken-paxton/

• Rage+1 1

Paxton?  Paul?  Paisa-the region of Colombia where most of the drugs that Ken was supposed to have hidden money for in legit real estate holdings.  Pussy?  I mean seriously dude, Dave P?  You went with P?  David P?  As in your PERIPHERAL VISION?  I mean, Puebla, for P?  Where they are already planning your abduction.  IS this your sense of irony or what the fuck man?  

15 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Shit, I'm way behind.  I didn't know there were allegations that Paxton had a side piece. 

c'mon man, it's right fucking there.  

"Prefer my mistress to my wife?  Boy, WOULD EYE?"  I mean, this is all very Keystone Cops level comedy dude.  

58 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Shit, I'm way behind.  I didn't know there were allegations that Paxton had a side piece. 

36 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Explain

I think there were allegations he was boinking an aid to Donna Campbell or something.

• Like 1

There’s more:
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2023/08/16/ken-paxton-used-burner-phones-fake-uber-name-in-cover-up-impeachment-lawyers-allege/?sailthru_id=626815e1c37a8b7a117f51dd&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking_08162023&utm_term=Breaking News

AUSTIN — Ken Paxton gave Nate Paul “unfettered access” to the Texas Attorney General’s office that the developer “harnessed to harass his enemies,” according to new details in a series of documents filed by House impeachment managers on Tuesday.

Paxton repeatedly abused his power to help Paul fight a federal investigation into his businesses and then masked his behavior by using burner phones and a secret personal email address, according to the managers, who will argue in a trial next month that Paxton should be removed from office

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Disco Strangler said:

According to the newspaper in SA, this is Paxton's mistress.  Angela Paxton photo posted for comparison.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/ken-paxton-mistress-laura-olson-18136155.php

image.png.3742fc0d56f22195fd69c318dc6cee17.png

image.png.941ab4077dc8066587973c20427da2f4.png

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/laura.olson.5876

Twitter https://twitter.com/lauraleigholson

No photo description available.

Disgraced former SA city councilman she used to date likes and hearts her photos.

On 8/2/2023 at 8:02 AM, Captainant said:

On 8/2/2023 at 8:22 AM, Judge Roybeanbag said:

No, he’s telling us the ‘justice’ system is what it is.  He’s trying to give us the facts.  But he should change his avatar to this. 
spacer.png

Yeah, I was just answering Biff's question.  That's it.

I'll readily talk about things wrong with the justice system and how to fix it, but that didn't have anything to do with answering Biff's question.

I have also explained several times why it was easy to prosecute Crystal Mason, regardless of the propriety of doing so.  And why it is hard to prosecute "fascists," regardless of the propriety of doing so.

It's the facts on the ground.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Christ, what a confederacy of dunces:

The Rafizadeh brothers also attracted the attention of GOP operatives: Business filings for Today Is America LLC, one of a few companies associated with the Today Is America brand, list unsuccessful North Carolina congressional candidate Bo Hines as its CEO. Its chief financial officer is Jason Boles, who was the campaign treasurer for U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., before he joined the campaign of famed fabulist U.S. Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y. Boles is also the leader of Heal the Divide, a political action committee backing the presidential campaign of anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Disco Strangler said:

According to the newspaper in SA, this is Paxton's mistress.  Angela Paxton photo posted for comparison.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/ken-paxton-mistress-laura-olson-18136155.php

image.png.3742fc0d56f22195fd69c318dc6cee17.png

image.png.941ab4077dc8066587973c20427da2f4.png

I know plenty of chicks that cream over powerful dudes with one eye and a permanent case of Bell's palsy.

• Like 2

and guess who funds her lifestyle and enables her affairs with prominent Republicans of Texas?  You guessed it, not Frank Stallone.  JFC, this playing out comically bad and I'd laugh but for the fact he's going to somehow gain more votes next cycle.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

The Rafizadeh brothers also attracted the attention of GOP operatives: Business filings for Today Is America LLC, one of a few companies associated with the Today Is America brand, list unsuccessful North Carolina congressional candidate Bo Hines as its CEO. Its chief financial officer is Jason Boles, who was the campaign treasurer for U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., before he joined the campaign of famed fabulist U.S. Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y. Boles is also the leader of Heal the Divide, a political action committee backing the presidential campaign of anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

This stuff has been going on for awhile for it to become this out in the open.  They are lazily grifting now, daring the public to care, which is sad.  I know that the voting public largely vote for D or R, but sure wish they'd try and use some sense as to who is more directly affected by the spread of misinformation. It's just crap all the way down.  Texas, Florida and Ohio are at a point where they run the honest candidates out of town and applaud and elect the grifters, which ensures more fraud.  They only get busted when they tread on each other's con.  

happy season 4 GIF 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 2

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

That sentence is just a right wing shitheel madlibs

The Senator married to our leading Law Enforcement Official can't vote on whether or not it's true his secret Uber username "Dave Pussy" which was used to go bang whores and launder money with a known federal criminal, is worth investigating despite overwhelming evidence presented by his own party that he's been conducting myriad financial and legal crimes as Attorney General.  And this is news?  This is somehow an example of our state being on the up and up?  The dude rode dirty with Nate to go bang 4's & 5's at some swing joint brothel under cover of Class-B multi-family...which is owned by the cartel by the way.  And suddenly, she's not up to weighing in legally but still gets to testify?  As to what you cunt?  The condition of the cabana?  I think Ken actually gets what's gonna happen to him because he's been behind the curtain but for some reason Cuntastic Sen. Paxton does not grasp the gravity of the situation for some reason.  I know she's playing long-game survival shit right now but the more she plays this out, the more they are going to exact a price.  Nate is at least trying to negotiate a deal for himself and protection.  She's doing some goofy-ass, "But he called me on the way in the Dave Pussy rideshare to tell me still loved me" weird batteredd-wife angle.  I don't get it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, YGIFS said:

The Senator married to our leading Law Enforcement Official can't vote on whether or not it's true his secret Uber username "Dave Pussy" which was used to go bang whores and launder money with a known federal criminal, is worth investigating despite overwhelming evidence presented by his own party that he's been conducting myriad financial and legal crimes as Attorney General.  And this is news?  This is somehow an example of our state being on the up and up?  The dude rode dirty with Nate to go bang 4's & 5's at some swing joint brothel under cover of Class-B multi-family...which is owned by the cartel by the way.  And suddenly, she's not up to weighing in legally but still gets to testify?  As to what you cunt?  The condition of the cabana?  I think Ken actually gets what's gonna happen to him because he's been behind the curtain but for some reason Cuntastic Sen. Paxton does not grasp the gravity of the situation for some reason.  I know she's playing long-game survival shit right now but the more she plays this out, the more they are going to exact a price.  Nate is at least trying to negotiate a deal for himself and protection.  She's doing some goofy-ass, "But he called me on the way in the Dave Pussy rideshare to tell me still loved me" weird batteredd-wife angle.  I don't get it.  

Yep, I heard Paxton is tied into the yogurt shop murders too.  You know why they haven't been solved?  Because the AG doesn't want them solved.