Trump will win Texas by 5% or more

Caddox

17 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Here to say I think he wins TX +5 as well, especially now that they’re tossing the 100k drive in votes in Harris. I don’t agree with the “or more” part at all. +5 is his max ceiling if everything goes his way.

your political takes are more entertaining than your baseball takes. and equally accurate. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Here to say I think he wins TX +5 as well, especially now that they’re tossing the 100k drive in votes in Harris. I don’t agree with the “or more” part at all. +5 is his max ceiling if everything goes his way.

Did they already rule that they were going to throw out all those legal votes?

Or is that still to be determined?

They're not going to toss out any votes.

By the way, if a federal judge says to toss out votes under the U.S. Constitution after the state's highest court already refused a mandamus, I would fully support impeaching the judge. That's nothing more than a undemocratic power grab.

Edited by Bookman
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

They're not going to toss out any votes.

By the way, if a federal judge says to toss out votes under the U.S. Constitution after the state's highest court already refused a mandamus, I would fully support impeaching the judge. That's nothing more than a undemocratic power grab.

That’s great that you would support it. You should. He’s going nowhere. He’s about to be the new GOP hero, because he absolutely will toss those votes.

If this episode has a happy ending it’ll only be because Dems not only expand SCOTUS when it rubber stamps this un-American activity, but also the 5th Circuit which holds our region under their un-American thumb. Traitors should be hanged, but this is the only practical course while one party remains actively pro-treason. 

7 hours ago, Helobious said:

This made me laugh. "Absolutely 5%. But no way in fucking hell 4% or 6%."

Wait, I thought you math fucks figured it out on the other thread? Didn't you crunch shit so you could tell us in English what the likely outcome was?

Or is there not a good estimate of how many are showing up to vote on election day? Biden needs to show his ass in this state to help us pull more reluctant Dem voters to the polls. 

If they throw out the drive thru votes, I am going to roll a guillotine over that judge's house so I hope he factors that into his decision.  He better not turn me into that French Revolution lady, what's her face because I could go there if he tries to silence the voices of my fellow Texans. Even if some are voting for Trump, that is bullshit to take away their vote. 

• Hook 'Em 2

He was gonna win by 1%, but with the en masse dumping of legit ballots, I now see a 2-2.5% victory for Trump.  

But it's going to bring ungodly amounts of money to Texas races in 2022.  The Sleeping Giant has been awakened and the next two years are going to be spent dismantling GOP-led efforts to suppress votes going forward through legal actions.  And then an influx of cash and PAC activity is going to come in here and change the landscape forever.  What the RPT thought wouldn't happen until 2040, will now be accomplished in 4 years.  

Trump takes Texas by 2%, but it will be a Pyrrhic Victory.  By demonstrating the state's vulnerability even with such aggressive efforts to dampen voting by Democrats, your False Messiah will accelerate the EC shift in ways that would make Georgia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania faint with envy.  

I actually want Trump to barely win Texas and lose the General.  When the real count is done next year, and we see that the state was probably within a mandated margin of victory that would have constituted a recount...the Dan Patricks and Louis Gohmerts of Texas will be walking dead.  

You trumpers be careful what you wish for, you're going to accidentally turn on a time machine and bring 2040 Texas to 2024.  

2 hours ago, Larry T. Spider said:

They aren’t going to throw the votes out.

But if they do, shit is going to burn, and I’m ok with that. I would be disappointed if people didn’t riot.

The federal judge that will hear the case tomorrow is a noted GOP partisan. They chose to file where they did for a reason. I expect them tossed.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

The federal judge that will hear the case tomorrow is a noted GOP partisan. They chose to file where they did for a reason. I expect them tossed.

And then a higher court will reverse it. Even in the shitshow that is 2020, they are not going to toss 140,000 legally cast votes out.

Edited by Larry T. Spider
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Larry T. Spider said:

And then a higher court will reverse it. Even in the shitshow that is 2020, they are not going to toss 140,000 legally cast votes out.

Yeah I'm not casting doubt that the partisan fuckwit will try some shenanigans, but it'll immediately end up in a higher court that will throw it out immediately. 

10 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Where can I bet on Trump not winning in a landslide?

Seems like free money.

Caddox doesn't like free money. That's only something Democrats like. He believes in Trump so much that he's willing to give up his Surly account that he doesn't post much on. It's incredibly meaningful to him. Just trust him.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Which means absolutely nothing. That federal judge will rule to toss them out tomorrow. It’ll then go to the extremely conservative 5th circuit, from there to the Supreme Court. It’s over. 

Biden can still hope for a miracle in TX though. So those 127k votes are done with. You have to assume a small % of those votes were actually Republican (maybe 10k total, which would be 8%. In reality it may even be higher). So if Biden really would’ve otherwise won TX by just 130k votes, he still has a chance even now that those votes are gone. 

• Fuck You 1

34 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Which means absolutely nothing. That federal judge will rule to toss them out tomorrow. It’ll then go to the extremely conservative 5th circuit, from there to the Supreme Court. It’s over. 

Biden can still hope for a miracle in TX though. So those 127k votes are done with. You have to assume a small % of those votes were actually Republican (maybe 10k total, which would be 8%. In reality it may even be higher). So if Biden really would’ve otherwise won TX by just 130k votes, he still has a chance even now that those votes are gone. 

Trolls gonna troll. 

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Scotus already ruled against tossing out votes that have already been cast.  It doesn’t really matter what the fed judge says or does tomorrow.  It’s getting appealed regardless.

Again, do you even ACB?