Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

2 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I honestly think that might be a better use of money to do the "write-in Trump for governor of Florida" idea. In 2016, it was 49R/49D for guv in the state. Even if it turns into 48R/1T/49D, if a Dem takes that seat then DeSantis ain't going to be president.

What, for $10 million you could flood the airwaves? That's cheap for such a huge result.

Or do nothing and have another 4 years of culture wars.

it's completely unsurprising to see lil annie #bothsides cheering on the rise of desantis. Homeboy is already overturning the will of his voters in suspending an elected state prosecutor with zero legal backing to do so. You don't get to just remove elected officials just because you don't like what they said.

On 8/22/2022 at 1:39 PM, FirstTimeCaller said:

If Trump doesn't run, it's Ron's coronation. Get ready to hear "woke, woke, woke, woke woke." It's the only word the guy seems to say.

You're not kidding.  

After polls closed in the evening, DeSantis grabbed the spotlight again, speaking to a crowd in Miami. “We’re not going to let this state be overrun by woke ideology, we will fight the woke in the business, we will fight the woke in government agencies, we will fight the woke in our schools,” DeSantis said. “We will never, ever surrender to the woke agenda. Florida is the state where woke goes to die.”

Expect to hear a lot more like that from DeSantis in the months — and possibly years — ahead.

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-florida-midterms-takeaways-bed284c7228aa63565957f2d7820e403

6 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

I just heard some of his victory speech from last night. If Trump runs, he’ll ruin the guy in the first week. “Desantis…have you heard this guy talk? He sounds like he just hit puberty. I don’t think Squeeky Ron has what it takes to MAGA”

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I know the list of people who need an ass whipping is long.  This SOB is near the top.  Just by sheer observation, it ought to be obvious this guy should not be anywhere near power, yet, he's most likely the next GOP nominee for prez (and my Fox loving parents think he is awesome).

I'm just venting here, but for the love of God, Florida, will you wake the fuck up?  What a shitty human being!

• Hook 'Em 5

50 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

And he wears a girdle. I'm not saying I want the fact that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle to go viral. But I would like a few people to know that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle. Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.

I, too, heard Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.  I mean even if Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, it doesn’t mean that we should make fun of the fact that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.  But if in fact Ron DeSantis wears a girdle we should let everyone know that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.  Ultimately I think Ron should confirm or deny whether Ron DeSantis wears a girdle. It’s certainly ok if Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, but the voters need to know if Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, because if Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, then that means Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.  Ron DeSantis wears a girdle  CJK5H. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, A-Tex Devil said:

I, too, heard Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.  I mean even if Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, it doesn’t mean that we should make fun of the fact that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.  But if in fact Ron DeSantis wears a girdle we should let everyone know that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.  Ultimately I think Ron should confirm or deny whether Ron DeSantis wears a girdle. It’s certainly ok if Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, but the voters need to know if Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, because if Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, then that means Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.  Ron DeSantis wears a girdle  CJK5H. 

whoah, whoah, whoah. we should stop quoting things like this because it might give the impression that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.

22 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Many people are saying that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, and a buttplug

the butt plug is what gives him the extra life needs to get into his shoe extensions while wearing a girdle. In summary, Ron DeSantis wears a butt plug in his to get his heels high enough to get in to his shoe lifts in order to look tall while wearing a girdle. I mean, let those who haven't put in a butt plug to get your heels high enough to get your feet into shoe lifts in order to look tall while wearing a girdle, cast the first fucking stone. I dare ya!

21 hours ago, A-Tex Devil said:

He was always a Trump lackey.  

Lol. Is this supposed to be a pro-DeSantis ad or an attack ad? 

Pure cringe. It's like grown men wearing jerseys with another man's name on the back. 

22 hours ago, A-Tex Devil said:

He was always a Trump lackey.  

916DBAD4-00CE-4149-ABD7-0310FE4326F7.jpeg

i look at the ron in this video, then i look at the ron in these photos, and it looks like old ron has been on the joe rogan diet.  i'm not saying it's a fact that desantis has been on steroids, which made his dick shrink, but i wouldn't be shocked to find out that ron desantis has been on steroids, which made his dick shrink.

Edited by elfenix

52 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Lol. Is this supposed to be a pro-DeSantis ad or an attack ad? 

Pure cringe. It's like grown men wearing jerseys with another man's name on the back. 

Ha!   This is back in 2018 when he was a pure blood Trump bootlicker on his way to the governor seat.  If Trump runs against him, I imagine these will come back out.   Also, if Desantis wins the nomination by turning on Trump, these ads should be played ad nauseum by Biden's team.

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

This is a very, very depressed human being taking out all his anger and rage on those he seems undesirables. This is what happens when the levers of power are given to a person with the intellect of a tree stump and the personality to match.

You're going to have to be more specific.  That describes most of the current GOP.

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

You're going to have to be more specific.  That describes most of the current GOP.

I attempt to stray from blanket opinions, but yes right now we have a political party that went full blown cult and there are others like this guy. When a society breaks down at the core of its principles (Could probably make a good argument that we have no real guiding principle that the entire nation follows thanks to tribalism and this maga cult) this is the result. The best thing to do is attempt to meet people like this head-on. A bully like this does not enjoy when you give them exactly what they give and do to others.

8 minutes ago, F250 said:

Upon further review it definitely looks like Desantis is wearing an ill fitting pair of Spanx that is shoving his fat up to his chest creating a big set of moobs. Essentially he is wearing a bustier.

yeah, he's standing very weird 

8 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

And he wears a girdle. I'm not saying I want the fact that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle to go viral. But I would like a few people to know that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle. Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.

7 hours ago, A-Tex Devil said:

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

whoah, whoah, whoah. we should stop quoting things like this because it might give the impression that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle.

6 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I heard Ron Desantis wears a girdle AND has lifts in his shoes. 

6 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Many people are saying that Ron DeSantis wears a girdle, and a buttplug

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

the butt plug is what gives him the extra life needs to get into his shoe extensions while wearing a girdle. In summary, Ron DeSantis wears a butt plug in his to get his heels high enough to get in to his shoe lifts in order to look tall while wearing a girdle. I mean, let those who haven't put in a butt plug to get your heels high enough to get your feet into shoe lifts in order to look tall while wearing a girdle, cast the first fucking stone. I dare ya!

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Upon further review it definitely looks like Desantis is wearing an ill fitting pair of Spanx that is shoving his fat up to his chest creating a big set of moobs. Essentially he is wearing a bustier.

55 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

Looks to me like he just gained weight and needs a jacket 2 sizes bigger. Look at the strain on that button.

we've already figured it out. pick up a book or something!

Shouldn’t Detrumpis run for president in 2028 instead of 2024?  Just trying to look at it logically for him.

Florida likes Trump better than they do Detrumpis. He might even lose his own state. All the deep red states like West Virginia and Alabama will go to Trump. Also it’s extremely unlikely for a presidential challenger to beat an incumbent. It barely ever happens.

I think Detrumpis has better odds in 2028 going up against a fresh dem or a big Republican field that doesn’t include Trump because he would be term limited.

2028 is way too far off for a nut like Desantis to wait. His brand can only go down over the next 6 years as gov of Fla. Shit, he's already threatened Disney and the educators in Fla. in his run up for the nomination in '24. If he sits back and waits he becomes yesterday's news while some other ultra-magat Christian nationalist coopts the GQP and becomes its next star. He'd be relegated to Ted Cruz status.