Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

4 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Never back down ... unless you encounter resistance.  Then immediately back down.

You can stand me up at the gates of hell, but……I would really like to have some lifts so I’m taller than Napoleon and Pol Pot. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Side note: it took them all afternoon to find a balcony in Tallahassee that wasn’t doubling as the rain shield over the drive thru window at a Popeyes.  

It would have worked better for me if they did it down near the circus tent.  But I digress.  

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ron can get back to terrorizing FL with new laws and exec orders. He needs to get an early jump on ‘28.

I think he’s on the Scott Walker career path. Don’t think he’ll actually lose like Walker, but once he’s done as governor, that’s it. 

He may well go the way of Walker as was mentioned, but he seems like a vengeful man at heart and not unlike Stephen Miller in his ability to regroup and try something else for awhile. Both Walker and Miller are involved with the Young America Foundation and as you know, Miller launched the America First Legal Foundation. None of the three are all that old, so they'll be around for awhile.

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

lol. Laugh now, but this is a sad day for original CR content. It’s all gonna be thematic retreads this cycle unless god does the right thing and mixes it up for us. 

God already mixed it up plenty for us.  It's the tale of the man who lived by the river that flooded.  The man died and asked God in heaven why he had forsaken him?  

"You fool, you and your nation were going to drown.  So I sent you three lifelines:  The most unlikable and cruel man in white boots since Mussolini, a Sikh named Nimrata who you hated for being a female adulterer, and a twice-impeached failed obese businessman under 91 indictments who enjoyed rape and underage sex."

To which the drowned man replied, "You're right, I was tired of winning."  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

"Make America Florida"

Any campaign that uses that as a tagline deserves to lose, and that's coming from someone that likes Florida. But I also know the reputation the state has among many people. I also wouldn't suggest using "Make America California" either as it comes with wayyyyy too much baggage.

36 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

God already mixed it up plenty for us.  It's the tale of the man who lived by the river that flooded.  The man died and asked God in heaven why he had forsaken him?  

"You fool, you and your nation were going to drown.  So I sent you three lifelines:  The most unlikable and cruel man in white boots since Mussolini, a Sikh named Nimrata who you hated for being a female adulterer, and a twice-impeached failed obese businessman under 91 indictments who enjoyed rape and underage sex."

To which the drowned man replied, "You're right, I was tired of winning."  

Obligatory 

15 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

"Make America Florida"

Any campaign that uses that as a tagline deserves to lose, and that's coming from someone that likes Florida. But I also know the reputation the state has among many people. I also wouldn't suggest using "Make America California" either as it comes with wayyyyy too much baggage.

Which is the slogan that the GOP will bestow upon Newsom when he runs in '28, likely killing his chances.

The difference is that dumb shit DeSantis chose his.

5 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

"Make America Florida"

Bingo!

the country as a whole, looks more like Florida since 2016.

What happens in Florida should stay in Florida.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, Anastasis said:

lol. Laugh now, but this is a sad day for original CR content. It’s all gonna be thematic retreads this cycle unless god does the right thing and mixes it up for us. 

Just enjoy today, Ana, like the rest of society.

34 minutes ago, yoladu said:

over at texags, they are promoting a Trump/DeSantis ticket.

Why would anyone want to be Trump's VP in 2024? Trump basically abandoned his previous one to get killed.

Well, DeSantis isn't a brown woman.  Or mostly not.  Hell, I don't know.

10 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I'm not sure which rule of acquisition applies to spending $120 million in Iowa, but I think he got it wrong.  

I would go with #109 - "Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.". And I think he got it just right, except for that pesky dignity part.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

I would go with #109 - "Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.". And I think he got it just right, except for that pesky dignity part.

#243 Always leave yourself an out

or

#248 The definition of insanity is trying the same failed scheme & expecting different results

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/28/2022 at 1:05 AM, Anastasis said:

Its gonna be funny death spiral shit when DeSantis gets inaugurated and we get to watch the majority of this board flail about again.  I hope that this time around that yall can come up with shit half as entertaining as the Steele Dossier and the pee pee tapes. 

On 11/28/2022 at 10:15 AM, Chuckie Finster said:

Its gonna be funny death spiral shit when you and the rest of your friends fall in line behind Donald again in March 2024 and pretend that you've never heard of this guy.

IMG_2261.gif.415bba2fc1d35a614e425f4389ddd286.gif

• Haha 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

6 hours ago, yoladu said:

over at texags, they are promoting a Trump/DeSantis ticket.

Why would anyone want to be Trump's VP in 2024? Trump basically abandoned his previous one to get killed.

Meatball would have to spend all day listening to Trump bitch about Hillary, Obama, election fraud, etc....and then at night would have to put up with the business end of Casey's strap-on while she bitches about not being first lady.