Playoff Selection Final Rankings 12/20 11am

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Spankytoes said:

I hate that I’m doing this, but aggy getting left out is a joke. The Big 10 decided, on their own, that they were going to start late. Ohio St rips off 5 regular season wins and doesn’t have to play their biggest rival. They looked like shit in the Big 10 CCG.

If the playoff teams are set before the season is played, why even play the season? No one puts an asterisks next to Bama’s championship and says “only won because Cart McCry was scared”

Ah, that’s right, poooor aggy!

i can't rep a positive post about the gomers, but totally agree.  they got hosed.

2 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

I hate that I’m doing this, but aggy getting left out is a joke. The Big 10 decided, on their own, that they were going to start late. Ohio St rips off 5 regular season wins and doesn’t have to play their biggest rival. They looked like shit in the Big 10 CCG.

If the playoff teams are set before the season is played, why even play the season? No one puts an asterisks next to Bama’s championship and says “only won because Cart McCry was scared”

Tosu would mudhole aggy, even with their flawed qb. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, lemonandaturd said:

aggy is really going to be loved in the SECSECSEC.  They will get in the Orange Bowl and promptly get curb stomped by butter teeth Mack and his ACC basketball school.  SEC powerhouse my ass.  

Yeah TAMU gonna get smoked by the Tarheels. Can't believe that is a sentence I wrote in 2020. Mack Brown has still got "it". Crazy to even think about. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

Ohio State was missing 20 something players last night and they would have curb stomped Michigan. aggy lucked out vs Florida, that's their whole season right there. fuck aggy

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

Yeah TAMU gonna get smoked by the Tarheels. Can't believe that is a sentence I wrote in 2020. Mack Brown has still got "it". Crazy to even think about. 

He lost to Florida State. Three loses with a favorable schedule and a lot of talent. I give him credit for being at this point with what he inherited but he doesn’t have “it”. It beats Virginia. But I hope he kills eggy. 

Edited by Dr. Teeth

1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

Wait - I thought Notre Dame is gonna punt since Nana and Pappy can't be there.  Yeah, right, sure.

(although it would be cool if they did /Wooderson)

Nana and Pappy can come to Jerry World, and apparently sit side by side with all the other Irish based on what I saw yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I thought they just moved the game

They wouldn't have opted out anyway.  That was a laugh and a half.  Kelly trying somehow to avoid getting raped by Saban.  In any event, they'll get slaughtered in Dallas now (oops, AR-lingg-tonn).

7 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

He lost to Florida State. Three loses with a favorable schedule and a lot of talent. I give him credit for being at this point with what he inherited but he doesn’t have “it”. It beats Virginia. But I hope he kills eggy. 

So...he's Mack Brown?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

Ah, that’s right, poooor aggy! Fuck them.

No Aggy got left out because their SEC schedule sucked this year. Of course if was "normal", they would not still be in the conversation