Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

10 minutes ago, Terry Silver said:

Does anyone have some earlier Perroni updates when he was brainwashing the aggy into believing Evans would end up in College Station?  

first google hit shows this one from just 11 days ago ...  I'll head over to aggy247 in a bit to get some other quotes. Unless @texifornia or someone beats me to it.  

Evans-Aug11.png

Distance always seems to be a factor when an out of state school is recruiting against aggy for a Texas kid.  But distance never seems to be a factor when aggy is chasing an out of state kid; in fact its usually a plus for them.  Something about the culture, wants to major in engineering, wants to get away and start fresh, aggy network, etc.

39 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

if we had a crazy ass bitch like karen on this board, we would've crowd banned her months ago.  

Karen pumps un-cut weapons' grade sunshine. She is like crack to these reality troglodytes. Once she is wrong, she hides for a week or two, the returns to spew more shit. And they welcome it back every time, because she gives them exactly what they want to hear. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Karen pumps un-cut weapons' grade sunshine. She is like crack to these reality troglodytes. Once she is wrong, she hides for a week or two, the returns to spew more shit. And they welcome it back every time, because she gives them exactly what they want to hear. 

I mean, you say that like it's somehow different from Liucci and  Perroni's business models as well. They don't hide, they just delete threads and posts till things calm down. 

• Like 2

I need to apologize to Karen. If this is actually the same Karen Sue Dugger then it shows she did actually spend at least some time in Texas before following Fisher here over 40 years later.

img?institutionId=0&user=0&id=178660035&

Now I have no idea if that's actually her but the face does sort of match that EXTREME CLOSEUP! profile pic minus about 40 years.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

I need to apologize to Karen. If this is actually the same Karen Sue Dugger then it shows she did actually spend at least some time in Texas before following Fisher here over 40 years later.

Hide contents

img?institutionId=0&user=0&id=178660035&

Now I have no idea if that's actually her but the face does sort of match that EXTREME CLOSEUP! profile pic minus about 40 years.

that dude is tall.  i bet he's good at volleyball, especially pool volleyball.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Like 1

Just now, Fud said:

A&M has McCollum starting on their released depth chart. Didn't someone report that he was out until mid-season?

yes. that was the rumor. Did you see the Renfro stuff? 

Charles Oliver is listed as a starter at CB. Debione Renfro isn't listed on the depth chart. Obviously something happened and hopefully Fisher will clear it up.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, Vertigo said:

To recap the hilarity of all of this, it is the incessant bleating of aggy conspiracy theories including by the most obvious fucking bag woman on the planet all over twitter and message boards that caused people to look into the situation, only to find that aggy is caught red handed doing some extremely dirty shit that compromises the eligibility of their most prized recruit of the class in order to keep him under their thumb and not allow a flip to happen. 

Leave it to the damn sips to turn this back on us and make this look like something it's not!! = Liucci probably

^^^^^^^^^^

The grand total sumnation of aggy in one paragraph...

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

If you’re looking for someone that thinks Texas is perpetually getting neeeeerrrybody then the obvious choice would be @satyanash

• सत्यानाश sattya:na:sh -- (nm) complete ruin, total destruction, devastation.
  • φυτυρμαν future:man -- (nm) smartass, turd, insightful idiot savant who is compelled never to type any actual insights but rather only drivel.

I might have totally invented one of those

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

What if I told you her username is "futureman?"

next time you stab somebody in the back, chester, you better check under the stalls for feet.  you know, you may think I’m made out of armor and nails, man, but I’m just like any other human being.  and when I get cut, it hurts.  and that cut me.  and I hurt. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1