A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Putin’s puppet ….

And never ever ever forget: the MAGAts agree with him. They are more loyal to Russia (and more particularly, the “ideals” that Putin waves around) then they are to the actual United States, its Constitution, or the Rule of Law. MAGATs are fifth columnists.
We should draw them out, help Trump encourage them to violently attack the government again, and slaughter them by the truckload when they do so.
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And never ever ever forget: the MAGAts agree with him. They are more loyal to Russia (and more particularly, the “ideals” that Putin waves around) then they are to the actual United States, its Constitution, or the Rule of Law. MAGATs are fifth columnists.
We should draw them out, help Trump encourage them to violently attack the government again, and slaughter them by the truckload when they do so.

maga stands proudly with Putin 

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

maga stands proudly with Putin 

The Qanon nut in our family has tried to claim that Putin is the only world leader willing to uphold Christian ideals, and she doesn't come up with these deep thoughts on her own - somebody is feeding her, so I have a feeling the Putin worship is a part of the Christian Nationalist bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

can we just skip straight to the slaughtering part? 

I've been fearing this for a while, don't celebrate Kemp in any way shape or form.  He's evil, and a full blown right wing wackaloon; but he's got some political savy and can read which way the wind is blowing.  After this week once Trump is indicted for espionage and more, he's going to throw his hat in the ring as a popular right wing governor in a purple state.   DeSantis is a clown and dead on arrival, but Kemp has a chance, which is dangerous, because he's a fundamentalist lunatic.  

• Hook 'Em 8

On 6/3/2023 at 1:42 AM, atomheartbevo said:

with a little bit of idolatry

Fxq9RIHaIAIt0oh?format=jpg&name=small

Nazis suck and Trump sucks and the threat is real. But FTR that’s a doctored photo from a Nazi event in 2010 that didn’t have anything to do with Trump.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/swastika-nazi-salute/

IMG_5830.thumb.png.48bb00964b000f561876b4de7fea9545.png

Originally I was just planning to go along with posting Nazi chicks before I stumbled across that Snopes article. No sense in that effort going to waste.

IMG_5829.thumb.png.a5db4b923c1771fb7274b9b656d808b1.png

IMG_5828.thumb.png.ac6e7edfeb658a394d12438d4da7ccbd.png

• Like 1
  • Drool 2

24 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Nazis suck and Trump sucks and the threat is real. But FTR that’s a doctored photo from a Nazi event in 2010 that didn’t have anything to do with Trump.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/swastika-nazi-salute/

IMG_5830.thumb.png.48bb00964b000f561876b4de7fea9545.png

Originally I was just planning to go along with posting Nazi chicks before I stumbled across that Snopes article. No sense in that effort going to waste.

IMG_5829.thumb.png.a5db4b923c1771fb7274b9b656d808b1.png

IMG_5828.thumb.png.ac6e7edfeb658a394d12438d4da7ccbd.png

I’d bet $1000 that everyone in that photo has a maga hat and votes trump.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I’d bet $1000 that everyone in that photo has a maga hat and votes trump.

I’d bet Covid got some of them because they thought it was a hoax and refused to get vaccinated.

But yeah, like I said, Nazis and Trump both suck. Nazis love Trump because Trump is a Nazi. I wasn’t trying to suggest otherwise. It’s just that there’s enough real, hard evidence out there that we don’t have to Jussie Smollett ourselves. 

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’d bet Covid got some of them because they thought it was a hoax and refused to get vaccinated.

But yeah, like I said, Nazis and Trump both suck. Nazis love Trump because Trump is a Nazi. I wasn’t trying to suggest otherwise. It’s just that there’s enough real, hard evidence out there that we don’t have to Jussie Smollett ourselves. 

I guess I saw it originally as fake (the trump picture that is), but I keep forgetting that we are living The Onion, so it's not that easy to tell anymore.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I guess I saw it originally as fake (the trump picture that is), but I keep forgetting that we are living The Onion, so it's not that easy to tell anymore.

I found a lot of people sharing it on Twitter with no one seeming to be aware that it was photoshopped. I think even if you assume the awful Trump-Christ image is fake, the tendency is probably to assume the photo is of a current event and not one from over a decade ago. I don’t know what the source of that pic is but when I see someone tweet it along with other images it makes me question the authenticity of all of them.

But yeah, it’s tough to be sure these days, especially when something like this is real:

IMG_8641.png.8517906f7713bbf19b2f83cfae5eddcb.png

Do any Trump lovers wanna chime in how fucking awkward it is when Trump brings up people's wives and children during these rants as a wink-wink, "be a damn shame if something bad happened to them"???????        I mean you are tough alpha males, so you should be against grown men in positions of power even slightly mentioning other men's wives and kids.  I don't get the silence.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Do any Trump lovers wanna chime in how fucking awkward it is when Trump brings up people's wives and children during these rants as a wink-wink, "be a damn shame if something bad happened to them"???????        I mean you are tough alpha males, so you should be against grown men in positions of power even slightly mentioning other men's wives and kids.  I don't get the silence.  

Well they don’t come into the cloak room so….

• Hook 'Em 1