A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

25 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

At least we could pretend Huey Long’s or Andrew Jackson’s supporters must have been desperate or didn’t know better instead of seeing it play out in real time and realizing, “Oh, they actually just like how he fucks over people they’re mad at, and they don’t care about anything else.  Welp.”

Narrator: The people they’re mad at turned out to be Cherokee…

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Huey Long didn’t get as much support as Trump, but he still had a sizable following.  He was basically the same shamelessly corrupt and amoral would be dictator as Trump, except (a) he was smarter and (b) he died much sooner. 

Huey Long was corrupt as fuck but his childhood was much much different from Trump's. While he certainly committed crimes while in office, he at least produced a lot of tangible good for the state of Louisiana and the poor of that state. At least if I'm remembering right the bio I read of him a decade ago. He definitely wasn't an actual fascist like Trump.

Edited by safe sex
  • Hook 'Em 2

Yeah. Napoleon did a lot of good too. Hitler build the autobahn. 

Which reminds me of reading a letter somewhere from a guy who joined a Nazi work labor group to patriotically go and build the autobahn with a bunch of other true believer German laborers. This was pre war. The upshot was “I can’t believe how bad these Nazi labor guys are treating us! If the Fuhrer only knew I’m sure he’d put a stop to it! Can you help me get a message to him?!” It was that period’s “I can’t believe leopards would eat MY face” expression.

History rhyming again and all.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

I guess this is where the "leadership" aspect of being POTUS lies.  Most of them tend to bring out our better nature, at least a little bit, with their speechifying and stuff.

Trump goes directly and immediately for the worst nature of people in just about everything he does.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

And Rachel Ward had a smoking hot bod.
It doesn’t really follow the theme, I just thought it needed saying.

And now I have that Phil Collins song stuck in my head.

• Like 1

Mother of God. It turns out that this whole time, those sneaky Democrat satanists were hiding their DC area pizza restaurant sex dungeon in a wholesome Christian camp for wayward teens down in Arkansas???

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Rage+1 6

17 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Mother of God. It turns out that this whole time, those sneaky Democrat satanists were hiding their DC area pizza restaurant sex dungeon in a wholesome Christian camp for wayward teens down in Arkansas???

You can’t get raped by a trans person if pastor’s already on top of you. Any of you Woke anti-Christians ever think of that?

On 2/2/2024 at 7:33 AM, YGIFS said:

We just shitcanned another driver this morning for attempting to join the border trucking convoy.  He, of course, screamed we were violating his 1st amendment rights.  His terminal manager had to remind him he was effectively operating a company leased tractor-trailer without permission and is lucky he wasn't being arrested for larceny.  Fucking amateur hour. 

Funny part though is we sent fuel cards to some Swift Transportation drivers who are joining the convoy just so we can get some photos and chuckles of that name at the convoy to piss off Maga dipshits.  This is so much fucking fun.  

The SWIFT guys will probably crash their trucks before they make it there.

Stevie Wonder Institute For Trucking

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

The SWIFT guys will probably crash their trucks before they make it there.

Stevie Wonder Institute For Trucking

And who do you call after that happens?  You guessed it!  Thomas J Henry!

That's what opiates and ludes do to you, man.  The best running gag in "Pulp Fiction" is Vincent Vega's three shits are all brought on my heroin-induced constipation and all three lead to something bad happening to him or those around him.  It was the most clever thing Quentin ever did and that's saying something for such a brilliant filmmaker.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Convicted?  No, not convicted.  But would we be sent someplace special? 

Get your fucking around this folks.  he will never see a day in a jail cell.  Not a fucking single day.  The long game is to get him so ragged he dies of "natural causes."  It's the only way most of his base will accept his death.  There'll still be some who live in denial of think he's alive running a shadow government in exile or was killed by the Deep State.  But the best outcome is he dies from all of this and we move on to the next problem.  It's pretty genius actually.  And I cannot fucking wait for our October Surprise!  

Imagine it.  An America without Donald Trump.  And every single time one of his MAGAts rises up in protest, they die too.  Link your arms and your ministries.  25mm Trump loyalists gone in a whimper.  If ever there were that many.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

The best running gag in "Pulp Fiction" is Vincent Vega's three shits are all brought on my heroin-induced constipation and all three lead to something bad happening to him or those around him.  It was the most clever thing Quentin ever did and that's saying something for such a brilliant filmmaker.  

this is bothering me...once in the diner, his final one in Butch's apartment...the third?? he just had to 'take a piss' at Mia's... 🤔

Edited by mchookem

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

That right leg is dragging ….

That's the gait of someone that's about to start falling a lot. He almost tripped himself twice in that clip when his trailing right leg ended up twisted behind his forward left leg. 

Edited by Pescado_Rojo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

23 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

That's the gait of someone that's about to start falling a lot. He almost tripped himself twice in that clip when his trailing right leg ended up twisted behind his forward left leg. 

He almost ate it and that leg was way behind the rest of his body

GFgID1cXoAA5t1M.jpg.631093d7cdddc6cba4a569362ecc4e5f.jpg

He needs to hold on to the election. We can’t risk there being time for a decent candidate to get the GQP nomination. The GQP needs to lose big in November. I think the only way that happens is if Trumps infects the entire down ballot.
  • Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, tokamak said:

Wait how the fuck did Ann Coulter of all people turn on Trump? She's been a Trumpist since before Trump himself was even a political entity.

Because promises made, promises broken.