A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

18 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I'll be the first to say McD breakfast is pretty decent. But I don't understand why anyone would eat it for lunch/dinner. So many better options. Everything tastes like it's been coated in a chemical preservative.

well there is an abundance of that available in East Palestine.

Trump going after Biden's response (lack of) to the train derailment is an interesting move. Biden is somewhat limited to FEMA helping since the disaster had limited property damage. I don't believe FEMA is specifically designed to tackle environment damage.  The federal EPA works with state EPAs (or whatever they're called) but this type of situation may be a gap.

And from a political standpoint, I can understand Biden not wanting to get too involved in terms of appearances. Disasters like this can easily become the problem of the person who looks to be leading the effort.

Biden can take a position of going after the railroads for lack of safety but that may not be a priority for him. Trump opens himself up to criticism, not that he cares, since his admin rolled back safety regs but I haven't read that this accident itself was due to that.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

That might be the second time I've ever heard him say the truth. The other, of course, being when he said he could shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and not lose any support from his followers.

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!"

Sure, it was by accident. But it was true. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Like wine or anything else luxurious, Trump Water only becomes better and more valuable with age.  Big, strong firefighters straight out of central casting would come up to me and say, “Mr. President, sir, we didn’t think we could go on, our regular water wasn’t strong enough, it was very weak water, the EPA and Biden are extremely weak on water, extremely weak.  But then when you brought your Trump Water, sir, not only did it quench our thirst and give us the strength to fight these terrible, terrible fires, but we found that your water was so strong in its waterness that one drop of it could do the work of 1,000 gallons of the weak leftist water in terms of putting out the fire.”

And then he started to cry, this big strong put together guy crying at my feet as he’s thanking me, oh thank you President Trump, sir, it was kind of hard to watch you know, but it happens to me a lot so I understand, I understand it. So as he’s crying and down on his knees he tells me, “When you brought us all those truckloads of the Trump Water, sir, so many, so very many of them, that’s when we finally were able to put out the fire.  You alone saved us, sir.”  And I don’t know that I deserve all the credit, I’m not saying that, but he did and many people since then have also said I alone put out the fire and they’d still be burning and spewing chemicals all over the country if not for me and Trump Water.  So, just remember that Your Favorite President literally saved the country, that’s all I ask.  And also that you visit TrumpWaterPAC.com to order you very own crate of Trump Water, only $300 per fl oz, you can’t beat that price folks you really can’t, not for what you’re getting, this stuff literally makes you fireproof, we put some chloroquine in it so you’re Covid proof, too, it’s the deal of the century folks, believe me.  All Trump Water is dry aged for 15 years and has just the right fermentation. It comes out of the shower with real pressure, like wow, none of those weak pressure showers we all hate that Gates and Soros and Biden make us use.  You won’t find better water anywhere else.  

So, in closing, let’s Make America Great Again, Again, But This Time Even Greater, and let’s get back to being strong on water, ok.  We have to be strong on water, have to be strong on water, folks.  And let’s be friends with Putin and Rocket Man again, right?  They don’t like us much anymore, which is a shame, it really is, because I can be friends with them. They love my water, ok, they know good water because they’re tough and they’re smart, and they know Biden serves weak water in the White House.  It’s a disgrace.  They won’t even come meet with us because they know the water is going to be terrible.  I promise I will only serve the finest water to Putin so we can finally end the war in Ukraine. Thank you.

interview-talk.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

"The 'zero' refers to the amount of water in Water Zero. If you want less calories, try Diet Water Zero Lite. It only has 60 calories."

fewer...  

Shit, titty Dad beat me to it by four hours.  That's what I get for not reading the rest of the damn thread.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

fewer...  

Shit, titty Dad beat me to it by four hours.  That's what I get for not reading the rest of the damn thread.

Hint: It's not for titties.  My daughter was a tri-delt at the time I first signed on to shaggy.

• Hook 'Em 1

fewer...  

If it makes you feel any better, you’re both wrong. Calories are a unit of measurement. It’s fine to use less. You get your oil changed in “15 minutes or less.” My fuel tank holds “less than 20 gallons.”

It’s all pretty much bullshit anyway.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Perfect phone calls.  Donny, we fucking heard what you said.  He is fucking insane.

"Find me, the sitting president of the united states, the exact number of votes I need to win, or you're gonna be in trouble!" "See, perfect phone call. Nothing wrong there." 

• Rage+1 2

19 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

he doesn't look good 🤞

He doesn't sound good as of late, either.  But I want him to hold on long enough to get through the primaries so I can watch him make Meatball Ron his little bitch.  I hate Trump, but that pathetic orange fuckwad can bring the entertainment at times.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Hint: It's not for titties.  My daughter was a tri-delt at the time I first signed on to shaggy.

Baring some unfortunate medical procedures Tri Delts have titties, right?

I think this is one of those French double entendre things. 

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Every other president has aged a ton during office. Dipshit here aged from 2020 to now.

Presidents age while they’re in office because of the pressure they’re under. Trump didn’t give a fuck about doing a good job. He had no respect for the job. It was all just a grift to him. Plus he was already old and gray, dying his hair blond (his natural hair color was brown). With Clinton, Bush, and Obama, we watched their hair turn gray while in office. Trump was already there, and besides dying his hair he was covering his face with orange pancake makeup.

F4DAD052-87E1-40D8-8EF2-E427AD8FD07C.thumb.png.d57a0e3a72d244efcaaf2cd5b57d7376.png

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Presidents age while they’re in office because of the pressure they’re under. Trump didn’t give a fuck about doing a good job. He had no respect for the job. It was all just a grift to him. Plus he was already old and gray, dying his hair blond (his natural hair color was brown). With Clinton, Bush, and Obama, we watched their hair turn gray while in office. Trump was already there, and besides dying his hair he was covering his face with orange pancake makeup.

F4DAD052-87E1-40D8-8EF2-E427AD8FD07C.thumb.png.d57a0e3a72d244efcaaf2cd5b57d7376.png

To a wide swath of our country, that is the face of vitality.

• Like 1

New article in MSN/Salon:

“Incredible negligence”: More classified docs found at Trump's Mar-a-Lago — months after FBI search

Story by Samaa Khullar  3h ago

Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigators have spent the past few weeks interviewing a Trump aide who copied classified materials from the box in question, using her phone to transfer them to a laptop. The aide gave a voluntary interview, and prosecutors then subpoenaed the password to the laptop, which she provided, one of the sources told CNN. 

The classified documents in the box were found in December, after the Department of Justice instructed Trump's legal team to conduct yet another search at the Florida resort. 

According to people familiar with the search efforts, there was a confusing chain of events that led to the box's discovery. Its contents were uploaded to the cloud, then emailed to a Trump employee, then moved to a secondary offsite location, and finally sent back to a Mar-a-Lago bridal suite that is now Trump's office. The room it ended up in had been searched by the FBI just weeks earlier. 

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

4 hours ago, South Austin said:

He doesn't sound good as of late, either.  But I want him to hold on long enough to get through the primaries so I can watch him make Meatball Ron his little bitch.  I hate Trump, but that pathetic orange fuckwad can bring the entertainment at times.

Yeah, I do not want him to die before he has the chance to turn the GOP Convention into a full-blown shitshow.  Then he's welcome to kick the bucket immediately.

• Like 1