A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Now I want a taco bowl, a crunchy taco bowl full of ground beef and sour cream just like the Mexicans eat in South America.
The Mexicans I know in Argentina freak the fuck out if you put black pepper on a steak. It's all just salt or gtfo. I'm definitely smuggling in spice on my next visit, maybe over sized cuff links fully of Tony C's; lil black Pepper in a bindle on the DL to make that fine Argentine beef sing just right.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2

On 5/3/2023 at 6:00 PM, Beau Vine said:

Fucking LOL.  God, Jesus or the holy spirit not mentioned one time in his testament of faith.  but he did go to Sunday school as a kid and went to some rally that one time.  It's really quite stunning that after all this time he has not taken a few hours and memorized a verse or two.  That would go over soooo bigly with the evangelicals, but i guess he knows they will follow him no matter what so why bother.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 5/5/2023 at 8:18 PM, Chooky said:

And then ...

Just remove that pesky judicial system. 

The Committee for Public Safety has removed the colored woman from her duties as a district attorney, comrades. We are deeply saddened to report that she was shot while trying to escape our lawful authority. The new district attorney has ruled the shooting was justified. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

Fucking LOL.  God, Jesus or the holy spirit not mentioned one time in his testament of faith.  but he did go to Sunday school as a kid and went to some rally that one time.  It's really quite stunning that after all this time he has not taken a few hours and memorized a verse or two.  That would go over soooo bigly with the evangelicals, but i guess he knows they will follow him no matter what so why bother.

Being the Antichrist, wouldn’t his tongue burst into flame or something if he actually quoted scripture?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

wait. the troll account clearly making fun of conservative men? lol, holy shit. I bet that dude is losing his shit right now. when a bet goes wrong indeed.

That is what I thought, too. But Nick Adams is apparently a real person and, judging from this photo,  a real Alpha Male.

image.png.d7cf22e9390a93fb8a08bff195919d06.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Adams_(commentator)

Being the Antichrist, wouldn’t his tongue burst into flame or something if he actually quoted scripture?
He would have to first believe that God or Jesus are not subservient and beneath him. Not happening. He gets better ratings than God and Jesus was loser that died.
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He would have to first believe that God or Jesus are not subservient and beneath him. Not happening. He gets better ratings than God and Jesus was loser that died.

He likes messiahs that don't get caught.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Born to Run said:
22 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Montypython Igotbetter GIF - Montypython Igotbetter GIFs

Shit, I forgot his civil trial goes to the jury for deliberation today.  Most experts agree a verdict should be reached by end of day Thursday at the latest.  

Which means the jury death threats from MAGA nation should start over the weekend.  But all you have to do is say, "It's a civil settlement, not a criminal conviction.  He's the richest man in the world, he can easily pay.  Harming any of the jurors means you're saying Trump doesn't have enough money.  Now, you don't wanna be that guy, do you?"  

8 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Shit, I forgot his civil trial goes to the jury for deliberation today.  Most experts agree a verdict should be reached by end of day Thursday at the latest.  

Which means the jury death threats from MAGA nation should start over the weekend.  But all you have to do is say, "It's a civil settlement, not a criminal conviction.  He's the richest man in the world, he can easily pay.  Harming any of the jurors means you're saying Trump doesn't have enough money.  Now, you don't wanna be that guy, do you?"  

Took 3 hours. Liable to pay $5 million. That jury said this shit is as open and shut as it gets, and jury had mostly men on it. Hopefully that portends well for when the overwhelming evidence is throw at this cunt in the criminal trials. 

9 hours ago, The Dog said:

If only this cunt was silenced. With a machete to the neck

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2023 at 8:04 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Had to google him, known internet troll 😂😂

On Twitter, he has described himself as a "wildly successful alpha male", claimed that Donald Trump has "a better backhand than Roger Federer" and said "raise your children to be like Kid Rock and Kyle Rittenhouse, NOT Taylor Swift and Harry Styles!"

Jesus, as if CR BamaGirl wasn't furious enough at MAGAnation.  

And what a great day, another harpoon in the bloated whale carcass that is Dotard.  More coming, you worthless fat micro penis having fuckstain.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

And, in more related/unrelated news, the judge in the Sidney Powell disbarment case denied the motion for new trial in a pretty cursory order.  It can be interpreted that the judge is a stickler for procedure or has a bias against the Bar/for Powell.  Either way, pretty unimpressed. https://courtsportal.dallascounty.org/DALLASPROD/DocumentViewer/Embedded/TbBEi5aB7CEUogqobji7cJl0mqUqYjyOiTm6iA7ArNP5e9jsQMviD6WfdG2IL6C69__AlaAJ5C4Z8aFcla_8jQ2?p=0

So, on to appeal for SBOT.

10 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Some Trump Go-Fund Me likely in excess of 5 mil already

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

And, in more related/unrelated news, the judge in the Sidney Powell disbarment case denied the motion for new trial in a pretty cursory order.  It can be interpreted that the judge is a stickler for procedure or has a bias against the Bar/for Powell.  Either way, pretty unimpressed. https://courtsportal.dallascounty.org/DALLASPROD/DocumentViewer/Embedded/TbBEi5aB7CEUogqobji7cJl0mqUqYjyOiTm6iA7ArNP5e9jsQMviD6WfdG2IL6C69__AlaAJ5C4Z8aFcla_8jQ2?p=0

So, on to appeal for SBOT.

Dammit Twice!

BBBF591A-31AE-4A7C-87EF-0F5D70D4A602.jpeg.accd8638ee05148d1ae659ce2b98fac7.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Dammit Twice!

BBBF591A-31AE-4A7C-87EF-0F5D70D4A602.jpeg.accd8638ee05148d1ae659ce2b98fac7.jpeg

Here's the thing that bugs me from a litigation perspective.  Powell filed multiple, repetitive motions for summary judgment, creating a very unclean docket/record.

The Bar kind of got sucked into that, responding and amending responses, and, of course, fucking stuff up in the process.

And, by hook or crook, the judge heard basically all of the motions at once so it was a godawful mess.  And there were some discovery disputes ruled on in the Bar's favor so that the judge should have known that it was Powell making the mess, not the Bar, and she was letting it happen.

And then, at the end, she's all stickling for the rules.  That's some bullshit to me  And, frankly, her order don't make no sense.  I hope the Court of Appeals sorts it out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And then, at the end, she's all stickling for the rules.  That's some bullshit to me  And, frankly, her order don't make no sense.  

I guess she wants one of them thar fed judgeships from President Sexual Assault in 2025. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2023 at 1:34 PM, RDCanecutter said:

A possibly Qtard family member was sitting at a wedding reception recently, drinking Bud Light. Obviously an FBI plant.

I was down in Houston last week for a golf tournament and couldn't believe how seriously people are taking the Bud Light stuff.  Like they're doing research on other brands that Anheiser Busch owns so they won't buy them, too.  Bottles the mind.

So what are chances CNN does this right tonight and let’s the crowd loose, questions-wise.  I have to believe there were some negotiated ground rules but they are skewering Trump on the shows today.  

A slow motion Car wreck will bring in viewers via word of mouth. I hope given that this is a naked ratings grab that they take the time to fuck with Trump while they have the chance. 

I would suggest that a news outlet should be fair and unbiased but fuck Donald Trump.  He doesn’t deserve any quarter. 

• Hook 'Em 3

"Are you concerned that being a convicted felon will hinder your efforts to win the election? If you do win, are you considering another run at ending democracy in this country? I'll sit down and listen, thanks. Dotard." 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

So what are chances CNN does this right tonight and let’s the crowd loose, questions-wise.  I have to believe there were some negotiated ground rules but they are skewering Trump on the shows today.  

A slow motion Car wreck will bring in viewers via word of mouth. I hope given that this is a naked ratings grab that they take the time to fuck with Trump while they have the chance. 

I would suggest that a news outlet should be fair and unbiased but fuck Donald Trump.  He doesn’t deserve any quarter. 

It's an audience of Republican and undecided voters. At this point, I don't believe there are any voters that are undecided between Biden and Trump so it's going to be a bunch of knob slobbering from the audience. I would not expect any hard questions.