A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Trump signed a backpack for this this woman. She advocated executing members of Congress last year. The more the Democrats can get this kind of craziness in front of voters, the better their chances in 2024.  The Republicans have a real problem. It's like they let a Tasmanian devil into their compound, that Tasmanian devil is destroying the compound, but they don't dare confront it because they know that doing so will result in the compound overlords coming for them. 

Here's how crazy she is:

image.thumb.jpeg.74718ab6fb489778dcae11928c254af2.jpeg

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

"The corporation that's already been destroyed with a fake Biden mask president and Kamala?"

Here's how you diagram that sentence.  Get out a pencil and paper.  Now eat the piece of paper and shove the pencil up your anus.  

How in the fuck are these people allowed to roam free, let alone vote?  It's like reading a manifesto by Pilot's Error.  Never mind the dementia behind it, the words are just physically painful to read in that order.  

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump signed a backpack for this this woman. She advocated executing members of Congress last year. The more the Democrats can get this kind of craziness in front of voters, the better their chances in 2024.  The Republicans have a real problem. It's like they let a Tasmanian devil into their compound, that Tasmanian devil is destroying the compound, but they don't dare confront it because they know that doing so will result in the compound overlords coming for them. 

Here's how crazy she is:

image.thumb.jpeg.74718ab6fb489778dcae11928c254af2.jpeg

Makes me so mad because it reminds me of Obama's pastor saying something mean and how that disqualified him from ever being president. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 3

3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Wouldn’t be too hard to slap a different QR code sticker over that.  You could get pretty creative with where it led to..  

Like a website with the URL "trumptruth" or something similar that immediately opens to the most gruesome crime scene photos of kids slaughtered in mass shootings with the headline "This is What Republicans Do to Our Kids"

5 hours ago, speed817 said:

Anybody wanna scan this QR code???

eb5ox2ye1owa1.thumb.jpg.751ceae8f47f9780dddb6871b16f7e43.jpg

Paid $3.55 for 1%'er gas today.  I looked at the other pump and peasant gas was under $3.00.

4 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Wouldn’t be too hard to slap a different QR code sticker over that.  You could get pretty creative with where it led to..  

Direct link to our grift scam storefront?

4 hours ago, Your Mom said:

40 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Like a website with the URL "trumptruth" or something similar that immediately opens to the most gruesome crime scene photos of kids slaughtered in mass shootings with the headline "This is What Republicans Do to Our Kids"

shocked steve harvey GIF

I was thinking one that introduced people to the joy of lemon parties...

shock site lemon party GIF by Christina Lu

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Paid $3.55 for 1%'er gas today.  I looked at the other pump and peasant gas was under $3.00.

I was thinking deep fake Dotard and some Russian hookers doing whatever they do best. 

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Hands so small. Grievances so many.

It's absolutely enraging that this obvious gaslighting bullshit is believed by so many people. What an utter condemnation of our morality, education system and collective IQ. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Pods said:

It's absolutely enraging that this obvious gaslighting bullshit is believed by so many people. What an utter condemnation of our morality, education system and collective IQ. 

He says the Russia thing was made up and no collusion when in reality he was impeached, the evidence against him was overwhelming, and his own political party sold out their own country to protect him. And it was all on national TV. 

I remember being a stupid kid and having faith in this country. Then being a young adult and seeing the corruption and bullshit but still overall having faith in the end the politicians would only go so far and the system would hold. 

Now I'm pretty damn convinced this whole thing is a house of cards and a hurricane is blowing in off the coast right towards it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

actually trump is saying that as the ultimate victim, he should have even worse things happen to him then what happened to Abe.  I am all for it.

You mean destroy the Betamax tape of Trump having sex with Ivanka the first time?  That would crush him.

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

He says the Russia thing was made up and no collusion when in reality he was impeached, the evidence against him was overwhelming, and his own political party sold out their own country to protect him. And it was all on national TV. 

I remember being a stupid kid and having faith in this country. Then being a young adult and seeing the corruption and bullshit but still overall having faith in the end the politicians would only go so far and the system would hold. 

Now I'm pretty damn convinced this whole thing is a house of cards and a hurricane is blowing in off the coast right towards it. 

Don't worry about the hurricane.

ap_19247710623631-1-_wide-2c3ed12bf63aa05387a19f691aaa98953a317b81-s900-c85.webp.8ba7182b028af73efbf20754146aa827.webp

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I see that Trump is going to Scotland. I remember the last time he went to Scotland.

image.thumb.jpeg.27cce0b773e53d5b8274c871e2bb4e06.jpeg

I hope that building has an underground bunker where Trump could ride out this terrifying mob assault.

11 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Trump wasn’t impeached for collusion with the Russians or for successfully obstructing justice during the investigation. He should’ve been but he wasn’t. He was impeached (the first time) for his extortion of Ukraine. That in itself was related to his collusion with Russia but it was primarily to create the illusion of corruption on the part of his opponent in the presidential election. He subverted official U.S. foreign policy and withheld Congressionally authorized aid solely for his personal political benefit. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

On 4/28/2023 at 11:32 AM, Your Mom said:

On 4/28/2023 at 1:48 PM, Underdog said:

27751680-5E84-48F0-955B-484F4C128371.gif.79dee7be0a7a71390a332ac497786669.gif

On 4/28/2023 at 3:28 PM, Hermanator said:

On 4/28/2023 at 3:36 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

Or that.

On 4/28/2023 at 3:35 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

On 4/28/2023 at 4:10 PM, atomheartbevo said:

shocked steve harvey GIF

I was thinking one that introduced people to the joy of lemon parties...

shock site lemon party GIF by Christina Lu

21 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

This would do it:

WARNING WARNING WARNING 
the QR Code does exactly what I said it will do

Hide contents

LP.png.274fc3a8b257a717d4233ea954204fbe.png

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

60c14a43fb4745795b3b358868517e79.jpg

Fudge Nuggets' was pretty good, but I think this one is perfect.

It’s nice that the feminine leather of the shoes matches the material of his favorite lady’s sports watch.  
How in the fuck did he convince so many Texas ‘Men’ he was an alpha male?  He makes Dan Patrick look like Clint Eastwood.  

Edited by YGIFS