Welcome to Texas Coach Sark.....

Rip76

All I ask is that if we lose, it's because the other team is actually better than us. Not because we got out coached all game, didn't play our best players or have them on the field when needed, made multiple stupid mistakes(and then be told that it's fixable).

Good Luck.

Cheers and drink up!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I like the hire. I don't love it. But I don't think I was going to love any of them. He has tremendous upside. He can recruit. He can coach offense. He's been around the game long and great programs to hopefully build this up into something great again. I'm a lot more optimistic of this hire than I ever was of Tom Herman. 

I'm with all of this except the last sentence.  I thought Herman would eventually crush it at Texas.  I was wrong, but can't say I feel the same way about Sark out of the gate.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Turtle got the benefit of the doubt. So did Charlie. Sark gets my full support, fwiw. He will get a minimum of 3 to 4 years to prove his mettle, so let’s recruit some stars and get to work

Welcome to Austin, coach

Being very Dude. 

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

I'm with all of this except the last sentence.  I thought Herman would eventually crush it at Texas.  I was wrong, but can't say I feel the same way about Sark out of the gate.

I don't want to derail but all the warning signs were there. Wins games he shouldn't but has stupefyingly bad losses to teams he should destroy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I like the hire. I don't love it. But I don't think I was going to love any of them. He has tremendous upside. He can recruit. He can coach offense. He's been around the game long and great programs to hopefully build this up into something great again. I'm a lot more optimistic of this hire than I ever was of Tom Herman. 

I was so pumped before 2017 Maryland and I’ve never been more let down, except in real life.  Not going there again.  But I like the hire too.