The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

So, at 6pm, are all these loitering Trumptards supposed to be off the streets, or just off the Capitol grounds? Because I see a bunch of dumbfucks just standing there.

Just got clarity from Wolf, yes, they are supposed to be gone. We’ll see what happens...

Edited by Vito Andolini

Just now, Captainant said:

Manu Raju is reporting that GOP elected reps have been seeking to "expedite" the vote count, sounding like there's a ton of pressure to cut the shit and stop fanning the flames

Manchin said some of the 13-14 Senate objectors are changing their minds. 

Your point was made. Just end it 

• Like 1

So, at 6pm, are all these loitering Trumptards supposed to be off the streets, or just off the Capitol grounds? Because I see a bunch of dumbfucks just standing there.
Just got clarity from Wolf, yes, they are supposed to be gone. We’ll see what happens...

It’s a party now. They feel like they’re part of something.

41 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Ok take a step back. I might be wrong here but doesn’t it seem that for the most part this was dispersed with very little actual violence? Maybe this was a better approach?

Same thing could be said about the occupation of the Sudetenland.  They say violence is never the answer.  They are wrong.  Sometimes violence is the best response.  Allowing terrorists to shutdown the democratic process and then face zero repercussions is worse than violent escalation.  It ensures they will be back.  Violent escalation is why we have cops and military. This wasn't some fucking park that protestors were occupying.  

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, NorthLoop said:

You guys are assuming the dead woman was a protester. What if she worked at the Capitol?

it looked like she was wearing yoga pants. Not joking. I assume, perhaps wrongly though, that an employee wouldn't be wearing that.

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

You guys are assuming the dead woman was a protester. What if she worked at the Capitol?

fucking tragic.  Laying there bleeding out wrapped in a TRUMP FLAG!!!!!!!!

Why am I in tears? fucking stupid stupid people.

Edited by BearSchlong
  • Rage+1 3

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

She didn't look like it. Can't every single one of these fucks be charged with murder now? Or nah because they are white?