Mass Shootings

Nice Guy Eddie

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This is insane:

image.thumb.jpeg.2b06574725c9b868fa0c78e0f0d29c4e.jpeg

Fortification for soft targets huh? Schools (elementary through college), churches, malls, Walmart, movie theaters, festivals, bars, restaurants, night clubs, private residences. But sure it’s us who are not serious. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 4

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

Fortification for soft targets huh? Schools (elementary through college), churches, malls, Walmart, movie theaters, festivals, bars, restaurants, night clubs, private residences. But sure it’s us who are not serious. 

Who’s gonna pay for all of that?

The increase in AR-15s is a horrifying indictment of America, in the grips of a malignant madness. Megyn Kelly's comments show that.

There's an entire army of kids being groomed for a fanatical future of religion and ultraviolence—via religious warrior propaganda from firms like Daniel Defense and MAGA-Christian politicians. Note the prayer emoji. 

By ignoring the "no law" establishing religion part of The First Amendment and the "well-regulated" part of Second Amendment, both Amendments are being distorted to further MAGA militant fanaticism. They want a violent militarized society. It's obvious. They believe that is a winning strategy. Not peace. Violence. 

DanielDefenseTweet.jpg

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 5

18 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Nope, nothing can be done to stop these incidents from happening.

image.thumb.png.d2d45c780a33218527119a1348567f34.png

guns, relative to other consumer products like cars or fridges or phones, essentially last forever.  it's not like you need to replace a 1911 every few years because the new one has leather and laser cruise control and air conditioned seats.  but every once in a while the gun manufacturers happen upon a new category, and, in this instance, it was a semi-auto carbine that could accept a lot of accessories.  *eventually* there's a saturation point. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scottsins said:

Just a heads up. That thread, just a few tweets down, has a photo of casualties before they were covered up. One appears to be a very young child. I wish I had known before I saw it.

i just retweeted that at our pieces of shit in office.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And then, they blame THE REST OF US when the inevitable happens.

This is pure doublethink, which Orwell warned us about. Surly friends, we must realize doublethink is not mere lying or hypocrisy or gaslighting.

From the book 1984

"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory thoughts in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them as true. The Party intellectual (Megyn Kelly, et al) knows in which direction memories must be altered. He knows he is playing tricks with reality, but by the exercise of doublethink, he satisfies himself that reality is not violated. The process has to be conscious, or it would not be carried out with precision, but has to be unconscious, or it would bring a feeling of falsity and guilt."

Doublethinkers like Kelly (and zillions of others) literally stand astride two realities, taking great pride in their conscious ability to be unconscious. That's how they can argue for no gun controls and blame mass shootings on those who want gun controls.

• Hook 'Em 4

27 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Goddammit

Nsiap

She had no face

That interview was particularly brutal. It’s like listening to a WWII veteran talk about what they saw on the beaches of Normandy or in Bastogne.

Except in 2023 America it’s a family shopping for jeans at the outlet mall. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

58 minutes ago, elfenix said:

i just retweeted that at our pieces of shit in office.

thinking about buying a color printer so i can print out photos of the dead and mail them to abbott, goeb, paxton, cruz, et al.  every day. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, elfenix said:

thinking about buying a color printer so i can print out photos of the dead and mail them to abbott, goeb, paxton, cruz, et al.  every day. 

Honestly, when does it become time to target them? How bad is bad enough to justify it? To make their lives and the lives of their families as disposable as they've made ours?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I live in Allen. I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened here locally in this northeast part of the metroplex. 

Thankfully I hate the outlet so only go once a year for Christmas shopping but only on a Wednesday and only after 8 pm. My wife and the girls like to go there occasionally though and could easily have been today. She got me a shirt at that H&M not too long ago. 

It's all just shit. As long as millions keep voting republican it can never change. 

My mom was there yesterday. Bought some things from H&M for graduation gifts

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

GOODNESS GRACIOUS LORD BAYBAY JEEBUS. 

WE TEXANS ARE SO MUCH BETTER OFF BECAUSE OF TED AND HEIDI CRUZ PRAYING FOR THE AFFECTED INDIVIDUALS. THE STATE WILL RECOVER AND BE 100x STRONGER AS A RESULT. 

TRUST-TED. HOW WILL WE EVER GET BY WITHOUT HIM?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This is insane:

image.thumb.jpeg.2b06574725c9b868fa0c78e0f0d29c4e.jpeg

I’ll probably get blocked or whatever for tweeting back at her ass but whatever.  She’s a mercenary for profit. MEgyn. I MEan this is how most serious journalists would dress when interviewing Putin. Naturally. 

IMG_6179.jpeg

I'm not embedding it because of the graphic picture of the shooter in case some are sensitive to that, but this is the top tweet under "Allen, TX" on twitter right now. Twitter is shit. These people are nuts. This country is fucked. 

https://twitter.com/travis_in_flint/status/1655073637890703361?s=46&t=xKwAXWFX723TlXKzt2KqMg

The replies are just as bad.

• Rage+1 1

"The only thing that can stop guns is more guns" has got to be the dumbest idea going in a country full of really dumb ideas.

Your aggy bros are full on this very intelligent line of thinking. Oh that and that we are not Christian enough. Do NOT go over to that board.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I’ll probably get blocked or whatever for tweeting back at her ass but whatever.  She’s a mercenary for profit. MEgyn. I MEan this is how most serious journalists would dress when interviewing Putin. Naturally. 

IMG_6179.jpeg

Putin appears to be thinking about the blowie he got from Megyn the night before.

• Haha 1

IMO There is plenty of room to define AR15 style weapons as "destructive devices" to not have to overcome 2A.  I never thought Roe v Wade would get overturned either so I'm not against pushing for 2A modifications either. There are plenty of weapons we are currently not allowed to possess. At the very least these weapons should be made cost prohibitive.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Think about that.  Mass shootings can be ignored because some people don't know what "AR" stands for.  The mind rot is real.

I bet you don’t know the difference between a clip and a magazine. /fattie

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Yep. Like clockwork, the right has come out with their standard trio of responses: 1)) it’s too soon to talk politics, BUT…. 2) thoughts and prayers, and we need more God and Jesus, and 3) the solution to there being so many highly lethal guns out there is…we need more people with more guns.

We are the worst fucking society. I hate it. I hate that they’ve won. That they’ve created their dream, and the inevitable result is a little girl with her face blown off. Oh…who am I kidding. “A” little girl with her face blown off - no, it’s been dozens of them. We’ll get up to the hundreds, probably in the next 5 years. Every one of them a trophy to put on the shelf as a symbol of their victory. It’s over. They’ve won. This is who we are, and what we will be, forever.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, elfenix said:

guns, relative to other consumer products like cars or fridges or phones, essentially last forever.  it's not like you need to replace a 1911 every few years because the new one has leather and laser cruise control and air conditioned seats.  but every once in a while the gun manufacturers happen upon a new category, and, in this instance, it was a semi-auto carbine that could accept a lot of accessories.  *eventually* there's a saturation point. 

When we're all dead?

• Rage+1 2