former Jets RB Zac Stacey is a human piece of shit (terrible domestic abuse video)

shadow_operative

• shadow_operative changed the title to former Jets RB Zac Stacey is a human piece of shit (terrible domestic abuse video)
53 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Also there’s no reason on earth to have all these cameras around unless this mother fucker has done it before. She’s oddly calm too as it she’s been dealing with this often. Seriously a public execution is where this needs to go to 

This was my first thought, too. There was absolutely no surprise in her voice at all. 

52 minutes ago, B00M said:

?

Per the reddit comments, he's on the run. Probably desperate and super fucking dangerous at the moment.

I'm very much against police brutality...but if he were to take a good beating from an ahole cop, I won't be upset.

49 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah, don’t need to watch the video.

10 seconds did it for me.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Wish I hadn’t seen the whole thing. Just terrible. And with the little right there. Very scary. Worst one of these I have ever seen. She’s lucky when the tv fell on her that she is not dead. 

The 20 pound flatscreen?

And yeah she’s damn near having a casual conversation with him throughout that whole episode. He’s not yelling or anything either. It’s definitely happened before, a lot. Dude needs prison.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yep, that’s ugly. Good thing there was a camera. 

my wife knew a girl in HS who was “dating” a 31 y/o gang member. And by “dating” l mean he was just some neighbor who declared they was dating one day and just repeatedly raped her until she just went along with it. Parents called cops and there were police reports etc, but this guy was major. He was a known killer. SAPD were like “yeah, that’s domestic problem” (this was before sex crimes were extra bad. no one gave a shit about, there was no registering, hash penalties or mandatory monitoring. This piece of shit actually came to Alamo Heights HS went to her and my wife’s class, walked in and drug her out by her hair once. Teacher kept teaching like nothing. 

a little while after that while he was in the drive thru at a Taco Cabana some one walked up to his car and literally blew his head off with a shotgun and no one ever figured out who did it.  Damndest thing.

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

my wife knew a girl in HS who was “dating” a 31 y/o gang member. And by “dating” l mean he was just some neighbor who declared they was dating one day and just repeatedly raped her until she just went along with it. Parents called cops and there were police reports etc, but this guy was major. He was a known killer. SAPD were like “yeah, that’s domestic problem” (this was before sex crimes were extra bad. no one gave a shit about, there was no registering, hash penalties or mandatory monitoring. This piece of shit actually came to Alamo Heights HS went to her and my wife’s class, walked in and drug her out by her hair once. Teacher kept teaching like nothing. 

a little while after that while he was in the drive thru at a Las Palapas some one walked up to his car and literally blew his head off with a shotgun and no one ever figured out who did it.  Damndest thing.

I would like to buy the one wheedling the shotgun dinner at Del Frisco's sometime, if he's ever in my neck of the woods. 

2 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Title is wrong, that ain’t human 

Sadly, it is all too human. The inclination of the strong to dominate the weak is likely our natural state.

Civilizing the beast within is one of our species most remarkable traits. Still, the beast is within. Look at the posts wanting him raped in prison or slowly killed. I've got the same basic feelings. Those aren't exactly civilized responses.

The animal is there in all of us. The best of us keep it contained. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Crapinon said:

When my daughters were young, I ask both of them to be careful who they hung with and to never put themselves in a situation that would eventually put their dad in prison. If he did that to my daughter, he wouldn't live to see another sunrise.

Oh he would live... he just wish he wouldn't.  

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

a little while after that while he was in the drive thru at a Las Palapas some one walked up to his car and literally blew his head off with a shotgun and no one ever figured out who did it.  Damndest thing.

Excited Game Of Thrones GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

If that’s my daughter there’s a dead mother fucker found decapitated in a dumpster. Film at 11 

No doubt about it. I've seen some sick stuff in my life, that literally made me queasy in my stomach. I don't know about decapitation cuz that seems too quick and easy. I was thinking more along the lines of what the guy being in the movie Law Abiding Citizen. That would be more appropriate in this case in my opinion.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 2