• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

36 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

"Officer of the Day"?  I never knew that had that.  Does he get like an extra serving of jar jizz and priority parking?  

Hey dumbass, they do this in the Army and Marines as well, the officer of the day thing.

Wait, that was gym teacher for the day my youngest got to do as a 2nd grader. Sorry. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

image.jpeg.3eb1c8816384be38b686f9f1aa97b24b.jpeg

aggy bbq pit

I'm picturing that scene in "Napoleon Dynamite" where he's judging milk for 4-H club.  But in this case it's Aggies judging meat quality...

"Uh this burger tastes like the deluxe wash at Chevron."  

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Fuck you, pay me.

This was a pretty weak list. I thought he was going to go for something a little more eye catching like:

15 Buggati Divos

A painting by Vincent Van Gogh or Claude Monet

6,900 Acres of farm land in Iowa

39 Vertical Oil Wells in the Permian Basin

78,550 square feet of office space in Manhattan

153 shares of Berkshire Hathaway stock

A 17% stake in Buccee's

The two most expensive private islands in the Caribbean including all property improvements

3 fully decked out Gulfstream G550's

... or this guy

11432682.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 6/19/2023 at 11:57 AM, texasdago said:

Honestly I'm not going to pick on them for having that class. Sounds like a good one and let's not forget that Texas used to have a class called The History of Rock and roll

Used to? You can take History of Rock Music, Jazz, Western Music, etc. this fall. They all fulfill a VAPA requirement, which is mandated by the state's core curriculum, and most universities offer some sort of similar music appreciation courses. Don't hold that against UT, they're offering packed classes to students who need to get a VAPA credit in order to graduate (so, everybody).

40 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

This was a pretty weak list. I thought he was going to go for something a little more eye catching like:

15 Buggati Divos

A painting by Vincent Van Gogh or Claude Monet

6,900 Acres of farm land in Iowa

39 Vertical Oil Wells in the Permian Basin

78,550 square feet of office space in Manhattan

153 shares of Berkshire Hathaway stock

A 17% stake in Buccee's

The two most expensive private islands in the Caribbean including all property improvements

3 fully decked out Gulfstream G550's

... or this guy

Agreed, but I still enjoy the aggy angst over being stuck with that retread, has-been.

Jimbo!

better way to spend jimbo's buyout:

the Apocalypse Warlord Ram 1500 6x6 has a list price of a cool $250k

https://www.apocalypse6x6.com/apocalypse-warlord-2/

aggy forest corps has 93 field offices

txdot has 25 district offices

they will obviously get a volume discount of some kind, so let's say aggy sign a contract for 125 Warlords at $225k each, including factory-standard aggy-sec flair package

they could buy a Warlord, park it in front of every one of those offices for Projection of Authoritai, and STILL have have to find a way to burn an additional $50 million

a contract for 350 Warlords at $200k each (VOLUME!) works out to $70 million

sharpe will donate the remaining $7 million to the Adopt-a-Talkie-Bird project for orphan Psittacidae

12 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

better way to spend jimbo's buyout:

the Apocalypse Warlord Ram 1500 6x6 has a list price of a cool $250k

https://www.apocalypse6x6.com/apocalypse-warlord-2/

aggy forest corps has 93 field offices

txdot has 25 district offices

they will obviously get a volume discount of some kind, so let's say aggy sign a contract for 125 Warlords at $225k each, including factory-standard aggy-sec flair package

they could buy a Warlord, park it in front of every one of those offices for Projection of Authoritai, and STILL have have to find a way to burn an additional $50 million

a contract for 350 Warlords at $200k each (VOLUME!) works out to $70 million

sharpe will donate the remaining $7 million to the Adopt-a-Talkie-Bird project for orphan Psittacidae

a-35.jpga-04.jpga-36.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bluto said:

Anybody heard/confirm tragic news on Terry Price?

couple of things posted on twitter saying RIP and please don't be true from the last 2 min.

edit: here is a former player and GA seemingly confirming it like 30 min ago:

Edited by NoName

On 6/20/2023 at 6:27 PM, sdm said:

What is Liucci hiding beneath his hat, receding hairline, thinning on the crown, lice? Haven't seen the guy bareheaded in close to a year.

I think for Aggies, balding and hat wearing are sort of like the old argument about what came first? The chicken or the Egg?  So do all Aggies wear hats because they are bald, or are most Aggies bald because of the constriction and rubbing of wearing hats?  Which came first the hat or the bald head? Or is it the balding head then the hat? 

But was to what Lucci in particular is hiding under that hat?  I believe the absolutely correct answer is a "dick head" but a bald dick head would be more visually symbolic!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2