• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Seriously though, this TAMIU Dust Devil/Horns hand sign thing is really messing with my head. Black is white. Up is down. Human sacrifice. Dogs & cats living together. Mass hysteria ...

Someone please tell me how the fuck that happened and continues to be a thing right there in aggy's own system?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, wood said:

Seriously though, this TAMIU Dust Devil/Horns hand sign thing is really messing with my head. Black is white. Up is down. Human sacrifice. Dogs & cats living together. Mass hysteria ...

Someone please tell me how the fuck that happened and continues to be a thing right there in aggy's own system?

I'm sure theres a post/thread on Texags explaining how its totally different and not at all the same as "tu" but I just don't have the will to sift through that hellhole of a website to try and find it... if only there was someone around here who could...

Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

@Randolph Duke

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

On 7/17/2023 at 5:37 PM, TexEx15 said:

Are we just going to gloss over the players wearing sunglasses indoors? It reeks of the Texans and their letterman jackets. Or they just smoked a bunch of weed on the plane and are hiding their eyes.

The irony is the aggy players came dressed like the society pricks they like to link the ‘sips too.  And our guys showed up to media days wearing the Nike issued short sleeve shirt and jeans.  Which team is more sure of itself?  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

The irony is the aggy players came dressed like the society pricks they like to link the ‘sips too.  And our guys showed up to media days wearing the Nike issued short sleeve shirt and jeans.  Which team is more sure of itself?  

I'm just glad Jimbo didn't show up in his usual togs of eastern european warmups and a vneck t-shirt.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Going back a page.  Don't forget this dipshittery.

image.jpeg.bdfcaa6b4a9059be41adabc5d3040e51.jpeg

What a joke that was.

2nd tier aggy not even in the same room with Vandy and the Gators academically, but top ten in the dirtiest programs nationally.

Total delusion on public display.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Smoke Bouie, who transferred from A&M to Georgia via the Portal, is already off the Bulldogs' team.

https://www.onlineathens.com/story/sports/college/bulldogs-extra/2023/07/18/kirby-smart-georgia-football-team-texas-am-football-smoke-bouie-sec-media-days-2023/70422865007/

TLDR: Kids are idiots.

Says it was mutual agreement.

Kirby

get-the-fuck-out-entourage.gif

Smokey

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

What a joke that was.

2nd tier aggy not even in the same room with Vandy and the Gators academically, but top ten in the dirtiest programs nationally.

Yea, but they're at least a top 15 school in the SEC - until next year.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Pancho said:

Later while living in Bastrop, Betsy attended the University of Texas for her master’s and doctoral degrees, but remained an Aggie at heart. She has class rings from both UT and A&M, but says the Aggie Ring is “something special; it’s a bond.”

Can't believe I was bored enough to read that whole article but got a good chuckle out of it at least. Never really got the whole class ring thing but have been with friends multiple times who had class rings on and were sent free drinks by the nearest yokel dressed head to toe in Aggy gear only to find out it was a Texas State class ring. The look on their faces when confronted with the fact that people other than Aggy occasionally have and wear class rings is quite the sight. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Going back a page.  Don't forget this dipshittery.

image.jpeg.bdfcaa6b4a9059be41adabc5d3040e51.jpeg

image.jpeg.a9adef39a65b97fcfdc984c21f56fc9c.jpeg

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

What a joke that was.

Wow. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Can't believe I was bored enough to read that whole article but got a good chuckle out of it at least. Never really got the whole class ring thing but have been with friends multiple times who had class rings on and were sent free drinks by the nearest yokel dressed head to toe in Aggy gear only to find out it was a Texas State class ring. The look on their faces when confronted with the fact that people other than Aggy occasionally have and wear class rings is quite the sight. 

Used to know a guy who wore his Tarleton ring daily (no idea why), and witnessed on multiple occasions a cult member asking him if it was an aggy ring. The fucking ring was SILVER. Those dumbasses are just brainwashed to assume any class ring is an aggy ring. I’m convinced you could wear a ring pop on that finger and multiple aggy would ask about your aggy ring

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Would be kinda funny if someone posted the Brett McMurphy "Longhorn State" tweet on a billboard in a conspicuous place in College Station...

Oh come on, Burnt Ends can pay for this, right? 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, CycleTex87 said:

But the deal fell apart in the weeks that followed after a vocal group of constituents in the Texas A&M system expressed concern over her experience at the Times and with her work on race and diversity in newsrooms the color of her skin, McElroy told the Tribune last week.

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

So they got rid of a black woman and a Hispanic? Sounds like a win-win for aggy.

"Put it on the wall!"

Heh, yep. We haven't the last of this. I hope Ms. McElroy breaks aggy's bank and continues to rake 'em over the coals in the media.

I feel damaged by this entire process,” said McElroy, who is a Black woman and a native of Houston’s Third Ward, and whose father, George A. McElroy, was a pioneering Black journalist. “I’m being judged by race, maybe gender. And I don’t think other folks would face the same bars or challenges. And it seems that my being an Aggie, wanting to lead an Aggie program to what I thought would be prosperity, wasn’t enough.”