Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

quote:
“There was a snap early,” Fisher said. “They clapped. They simulated our snap count and our guys heard the clap, and they snapped the ball. We had a whole play, like a goal-line play. What happened was the ball got snapped early because they simulated the snap count and clapped their hands and our center snapped the ball.”

quote:
Despite the accusations from Fisher, the Aggies allowed 48 points and over 450 total yards. Miami quarterback Tyler Van Dyke totaled 374 passing yards and five passing touchdowns. 

Jimbo desperate early in the season….roller coaster has just barely left the station!
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

His press conference is seven minutes of glory. I highly recommend it if, like me, you revel in his repeated humiliation.
He also said Miami had an advantage by bringing in extra blitzers but his team couldn't get sacks because A&M did not. That seems to be throwing his defensive coach under the bus. 
Tex-Ags-Gold-Grief.jpg
8-4 goes away next year when they can't pad their schedule with a bunch of cupcakes...like Appy State lolololol
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Aggy is weird. Jesus freaks are weird. Aggy Jesus freaks are weird and pathetic.

c1ba2cf1ac37a756ba4ee8879bc377cc.jpg

So much less hate, anger, depression and other feelings you will have that was based on the outcome of a football game....

Until he runs into someone in burnt orange and shows his ass in a public setting whooping it up and throwing horns down.... 

58 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
quote:
“There was a snap early,” Fisher said. “They clapped. They simulated our snap count and our guys heard the clap, and they snapped the ball. We had a whole play, like a goal-line play. What happened was the ball got snapped early because they simulated the snap count and clapped their hands and our center snapped the ball.”

quote:
Despite the accusations from Fisher, the Aggies allowed 48 points and over 450 total yards. Miami quarterback Tyler Van Dyke totaled 374 passing yards and five passing touchdowns. 

Jimbo desperate early in the season….roller coaster has just barely left the station!

Sounds like Bryce Foster sucks. Imagine if 50,000 people were clapping. Lucky for them, the game was played at Miami

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

So much less hate, anger, depression and other feelings you will have that was based on the outcome of a football game....

Until he runs into someone in burnt orange and shows his ass in a public setting whooping it up and throwing horns down.... 

Nah, it's just that the code just isn't enough anymore for him to be a good guy so that all of his misdeeds can be ignored and so that he can be an ass to all of the not good guys that don't follow the code.  He upped his game to Jesus code so once again he is a good guy and can return to sheep fucking and its ok because he is a good guy and better than everyone else.  I mean the sheep are honored to be fucked by one like him.  But he gets lonely and wants some aggy to join him while he does so he can relive his corp experiences while he is at it.

9 minutes ago, Orangotango said:

Nah, it's just that the code just isn't enough anymore for him to be a good guy so that all of his misdeeds can be ignored and so that he can be an ass to all of the not good guys that don't follow the code.  He upped his game to Jesus code so once again he is a good guy and can return to sheep fucking and its ok because he is a good guy and better than everyone else.  I mean the sheep are honored to be fucked by one like him.  But he gets lonely and wants some aggy to join him while he does so he can relive his corp experiences while he is at it.

So.... you're saying those sheep will blessed and highly favored.... 

23 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Those dirty Miami fucks did the same thing to us at the Cotton Bowl that time and won 46-3!

I ‘member. It was so freaking cold. I looked forward to taking a piss because the humid warmth rising from the trough urinals warmed up the men’s room. 

• Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Longboard Horn said:

Gage Walsh aka A Pimp Named Meat Judge and all his hoes. I remember reading that he carried them through nationals by scoring 84% of their total judged points himself. Guaranteed that he has laid pipe to all those bitches(including that younger looking Jerry Jones in the blazer) and they've all given him head at least once. One of my favorite ags.... 

He's the hero aggy needs, but does not deserve.

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2023 at 11:11 PM, TKthunder2 said:

Fine print says…

”South Division”

Gotcha. Couldn't really see that, Well for 1997, this was the year Nebraska beat them by like 40. So I guess they can claim the South division and put it on the wall like aggy dorks.

But what is the aggy reasoning for 2010? They didn't even win the South. That was OU/Nebraska in that game.

8 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Gotcha. Couldn't really see that, Well for 1997, this was the year Nebraska beat them by like 40. So I guess they can claim the South division and put it on the wall like aggy dorks.

But what is the aggy reasoning for 2010? They didn't even win the South. That was OU/Nebraska in that game.

They tied OU in the division but lost the divisional tie-breakers so OU went to the title game, similar to what happened in 2008 in the Texas/OU/Tech tie, where OU won the B12 tie-breaker rules and went to represent the South.

Of course, we don't claim 2008 on our wall, as a conference championship, because we're not pathetic gomers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Aggy poster on Texags showing a surprising degree of understanding about the Jimbo situation:

"Only two deals in the history of the world were worse than giving Jimbo $100M guaranteed:

The Indians selling Manhattan to the Dutch for $27. They got screwed.

The Russians selling Alaska to us for $7.2M. They got screwed."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Zone Read said:

Aggy poster on Texags showing a surprising degree of understanding about the Jimbo situation:

"Only two deals in the history of the world were worse than giving Jimbo $100M guaranteed:

The Indians selling Manhattan to the Dutch for $27. They got screwed.

The Russians selling Alaska to us for $7.2M. They got screwed."

Yeah but France taking us for 15M for Louisiana has to rank up there pretty high too

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8