• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Crapinon said:

IDK. They choreographed with that music ok, all things considered. 

Your comment made me fucking shazam it and I'm going to be dwelling on the song choice so much, I don't think I'm going to be able to shake it off for a day or two as I contemplate why the milkmen went public with it.

Spoiler

Love Story (Taylor's version) by Taylor Swift.

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Anyone heard from that racist motherfucker lately?

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I've lost track of whatever he legally changed his name to after Daniel Figurelli was exposed as a racist POS. Plus I've deleted my Twitter account so I don't know if he's still posting as Rude Dawg Humping Legs or whatever his handle was.

He's still out there being a twat.
https://x.com/RudeDawgRules/status/1694065917733265628
https://x.com/RudeDawgRules/status/1675528938850861059
https://x.com/RudeDawgRules/status/1669795948942204951

7 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Bisontis is even worse. This was his PFF grade last week and he wasn't much better this week. The fact Bisontis is getting reps says a lot about their OL talent level because he should be playing at a JUCO. 

Yup was never a fan of Bisontis and argued with aggie on Reddit how he was going to be a bust, of course mentioned TJ but everyone here said the same so no cookie.

Here are the grades after Tenn
image.thumb.png.5a0ec6fe13a2d36db240147ee4f68c76.png

Sixt h worst pass blocking team in the nation, they moved down a LOT of spots in one game

image.thumb.png.1a5e922ab1211c0c7baadfd78a5b5db2.png

Arguably the worst pass block performance of any team this season

image.thumb.png.28ec9fdaeb106d2719bd916340e1259b.png

His replacement played 10 snaps and got another classic 0.0.

image.thumb.png.6c39da25800e18154f7c3c5c17273ccb.png

• Hook 'Em 3

I saw both Regis and Nolan go down last night to injury. Any idea how bad? Those two are a big part of why their DL can disrupt teams all game.

They lose those two, now you not only are two of the top guys out but the advantage of them rotating in fresh top-end dudes is now gone. If aggy can’t get pressure, their bad secondary is about to get abused like a sheep stuck in a fence behind the Dixie Chicken…. 

• Haha 6
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

How much does Texas A&M owe if he's fired?

If he's fired in or after 2023: $76.8 million

2024: $67.55 million

2025: $58.2 million

2026: 48.75 million

2027: $39.2 million

2028: $29.55 million

2029: $19.8 million

2030: $9.95 million

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Liucci no doubt knows that Jimbo Fisher is a fraud but he can't say that. I'll never understand paying money for a site that knowingly feeds you bullshit. 

Most people spend their money to hear obvious bullshit from a prostitute, but since aggy gets their sheep free they have to spend it on txags to get any sort of interaction. The second sheep learn to talk, looch’s revenue stream is finished.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rip76 said:

That’s my new slogan for the year.

”Find that Money!”

I think the thing to do is have an all SEC SEC SEC crowd fund to raise money for aggy academics that only goes to them if they DO NOT fire jimbo

it would be hilarious to have them in a position to take a couple of million for their engineering or ag programs, but they have to keep jimbo another year or they do not take the money and spend over $60 million to fire him......then repeat the same thing the next year 😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mdleast said:

I’m OD’ing on this stuff today

Greg Tepper is a HS football guy. This all seems like the beginning of an orchestrated effort to push Jimbo out. This seems like something Texags would be behind. We can’t have it. 

Longhorns, rather than talking shit about Jimbo and the Aggies, we need to be telling anyone who will listen how great he is, how they just need to give him more money, and that a bump in pay and a 10 year extension would probably do the trick. Get out there and talk Jimbo up. 

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Greg Tepper is a HS football guy. This all seems like the beginning of an orchestrated effort to push Jimbo out. This seems like something Texags would be behind. We can’t have it. 

Longhorns, rather than talking shit about Jimbo and the Aggies, we need to be telling anyone who will listen how great he is, how they just need to give him more money, and that a bump in pay and a 10 year extension would probably do the trick. Get out there and talk Jimbo up. 

Truth!  I just ordered one of these:

W110379_10__88292.1602899725.jpg?c=1

and one of these:

W111872__06548.1602906301.jpg?c=1

from the texags store!  https://thewarehouseatcc.com/search.php?search_query=jimbo&section=product

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Maybe we should be the ones wearing "don't care, got Jimbo!" Tshirts?
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ousux said:
27 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:
It's going to be really awkward when they try to pay someone less to coach then they are paying someone else to not coach.

Fuck em. They set the bar for aggy coach salary, let them all spend their kids college funds on the next one.

It's such an odd predicament. Do they spend another $100m on another Jimbo type hire, someone like Malzahn? Or just continue down the path of insanity and offer Kirby $250m?

It seems the only way out for them is to sit on Jimbo for a couple more years and replace him with a G5 headcoach or P5 coordinator at a standard new P5 HC rate. This is the only way they reset things.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, F250 said:

It's such an odd predicament. Do they spend another $100m on another Jimbo type hire, someone like Malzahn? Or just continue down the path of insanity and offer Kirby $250m?

It seems the only way out for them is to sit on Jimbo for a couple more years and replace him with a G5 headcoach or P5 coordinator at a standard new P5 HC rate. This is the only way they reset things.

They’re going to go all in on Dabo. He’s stale at Clemson. They’re going to pay some ungodly amount, have it all sewed up before they can Fisher. Dabo’s schtik is tailor-made for CS. 

• Like 5
  • Drool 1