• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

This is the same clown who 'broke' that Lanning was a lock for the next aggy corch before they even reached out, because of course everyone wants that dream job and he would jump at the opportunity.  Then Lanning dropped some hard truth on them with his 'thanks but fuck off' reply.  It would not be a stretch to think some connected aggy redass would likewise float this because the b1g would jump at the chance to have aggy in the conference.  

aggylanning.jpeg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

ChatGPT, can you give me ten ways this sentence said by Jimbo Fisher could be improved? "I am talking about all of the people we regarded as highly-respected guys."
  • I am referring to individuals we held in high esteem.
  • I am discussing those individuals we esteemed greatly.
  • I am addressing individuals whom we highly respected.
  • I am talking about people we held in high regard.
  • I am referring to those we considered highly respected individuals.
  • I am discussing individuals we held in high regard.
  • I am addressing people we highly esteemed.
  • I am talking about those we regarded as highly-respected individuals.
  • I am referring to individuals we highly respected.
  • I am discussing people we held in high regard.

Jimbo-FU.jpg

I think we can all rest easy in the knowledge that the Surly lexicon has not been absorbed into the LLMs, because not one of the recommendations says “highly regarded.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, TOR said:

This is the same clown who 'broke' that Lanning was a lock for the next aggy corch before they even reached out, because of course everyone wants that dream job and he would jump at the opportunity.  Then Lanning dropped some hard truth on them with his 'thanks but fuck off' reply.  It would not be a stretch to think some connected aggy redass would likewise float this because the b1g would jump at the chance to have aggy in the conference.  

aggylanning.jpeg

Well, I has disappoints bc we'll never see those stellar aggy vs Rutgers, Northwestern, and Purdue match-ups.

Must-see TV

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

How can Aggie go to the B1G? They are only 13 years into their previous 100 year decision.

They gotta send their minister of culture on a rocket to orbit a black hole and make the 100 years pass faster via time dilation

interstellar space GIF

or I guess the Aggy version of this involves a glory hole (kinda a black hole) and some jizz jars…

Edited by Evil Bill Obrien
  • Haha 1

That would be the ultimate aggy move - going to the B10. I really don’t think they’d have them in 3-5 years, but who knows.

I think their (aggy) move would be to go back to the B12 and try to be the big fish in a small pond.
Only aggy would try to leave in order to escape playing big brother and uncle (OU) on an annual basis.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/3/2024 at 3:34 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't know what his plans are in the coming year and don't care but if I had that kind of folding money I'd be sitting in Ellen's Pub in Ballyconnell with a fat smile on my face and a pint in my belly with no plans to return stateside for quite some time.

the entire continent of europe fears and loathes your comment

52 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the entire continent of europe fears and loathes your comment

Eh well, they might, but my family could happily fund a pub for a year, enjoying the libations and pub fare with walks in between for fresh air without a twinge of conscience because a good Irish pub is heaven on earth.

17 hours ago, utee94 said:

Right.  I'm terrified every time I set foot in College Station, but it has nothing to do with their athletics teams.

African American and/or ovine status confirmed. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, YGIFS said:

So who is the most embarrassing Aggie these days?  Johnny Manziel, Jimbo Fischer, or Rick Perry? 

Uhh, Jimbo Fisher is getting paid $78M to not coach college football. How much are you getting paid to not coach football?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Uhh, Jimbo Fisher is getting paid $78M to not coach college football. How much are you getting paid to not coach football?

About tree-fiddy.  In hindsight I should have posted "the Jimbo Fisher Situation.:"  Jim, himself, is gonna be just fine.  The program is, once again as per usual, in shambles.  

I gotta lot of funny shit on my 2024 Aggie Bingo Card.  But passing Los Alamos secrets to the Middle East to help defray some of Jimbo's buyout was certainly not one of them.  But they did warn me this would happen, but as usual...my prize mistake-lack of imagination.  

11 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Is aggy meat judging prowess actually a case of stolen valor?

At the Bob Bullock museum there’s zero mention of aggy.

432b0ff7b431932a59ec9ac92551ee93.jpg

We've been ordering ribeyes and tenderloins from here https://www.depts.ttu.edu/meatscience/orders/. Pretty good beef. Got introduced to it by a gift from a friend. And they send it cold, not frozen. Would recc.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Ross Bjork

image.png.49b32b01eee1905153f7c3bcf5a82850.png

How in the hell does this guy still have a job?!?!  He has presided over maybe the worst 3-year stretch in TAMU athletics history (that’s saying a lot), is a convenient scapegoat for the Jimbo extension (everyone who smelled that extension should be flushed, but Bjork is convenient), and that blazer is quite possibly the ugliest piece of men’s attire I have ever seen. Seriously, my eyes are literally bleeding (yes, that is my eye).IMG_3488.thumb.jpeg.35ee3c0d289f6ccc893778b2b1a2cbab.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

20 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I mean, I guess I have to ask.  What is dishonorable  meat judging?  Asking for a friend.

Pretty sure that involves a TSA agent…