Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Personally, I'm just glad he's moved on from his racial "gaffes" and into senile bullshit.  

10 internet points to anyone who can decipher what stats he was trying to recite (if correct and not more bullshit).  It doesn't really matter, stupid people will eat it up as evidenced hundreds of times here.  

Joe Biden must say and do some mean nasty stuff against guns.  Was he racist with them too?  Seriously, are they still flying Confederate flags at GOP rallies or nah, just a January 6th thing? Isn't that some kind of racial symbol of some sort, or nah, it's been repurposed?  

Must have been hella difficult with the last two Republican presidents, since senility was their thing.  Bush Jr was laser sharp and Palin lost Alaska tonight, which is a shame because she's usually brilliant. Where have the Republicans been hiding this budding star?  Wait, didn't she run before on a younger man's ticket?        

Lastly, I don't really care what Biden's gaffes on guns are.  AR's shouldn't be available to the public and I'm glad that senile Biden banned ghost guns.  Guess it took someone old and crazy to politically take a stand.  Especially, since it would have been far more lucrative to just embrace the NRA and take the money.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Your guy supports murdering babies.  I’ll take mine.  

Bwahahahaha. You’re so full of shit. The next bro from your old firm I meet who is pro-life will be the first. And the Mormons don’t count. The firm’s history would be quite different if abortions were illegal 😂😂😂

Edited by Planet Houston
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Like abortion?  Or the economy?  Or taxes?  Or voting rights?  Or equality?  Or legalization?  Or criminal reform?   It's almost as if different people care about different things.  Crazy, I know.  Just crazy. 

Lol, I take back any posts I’ve made in which I’ve said you’re not stupid.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Your guy supports murdering babies.  I’ll take mine.  

This is incredible. You’re in here trying to stan for AR-15’s less than 100 days after Uvalde and throwing this out with a straight face. Every accusation really is a confession with you, aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

No, I think she means because you're a fucking moron.

You vote the way you do because you're scared to lose your precious guns when there hasn't been significant gun reform in decades, even when Democrats have controlled all 3 branches. Gun ownership has only gotten easier through dozens of mass shootings. No one is ever coming to take your guns. You're just an easily manipulated tool.

Are you sure you are an Aggie? You sound like a horn, I mean that as a compliment if you are unsure. 

• Hook 'Em 4

20 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

No, I think she means because you're a fucking moron.

The type thinks the bullet from a certain type of rifle is 500% faster than any other?  That type of fucking moron? Because it takes a special type of dipshit to publicly preach on any topic and know next to nothing about it. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

The type thinks the bullet from a certain type of rifle is 500% faster than any other?  That type of fucking moron? Because it takes a special type of dipshit to publicly preach on any topic and know next to nothing about it. 

I mean bolt action rifle to a semi auto and from 2 rounds to 6 rounds to 17 rounds to a mag with who knows how many rounds seems like an exponential increase in how fast an 18 year old can kill small children.  Add same day sales instead of waiting periods or outright bans until 21 or even older makes them faster too. It seems like 500% is a conservative number. 

33 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

[looks in the general direction of the GOP on literally every issue]

But seriously, play it out for me. Let's say Dems take majority control of House and Senate and, on a whim, decide, "Fuck common sense gun laws; we're coming for fatty's guns!" And commerce with anti-gun "500%" fear mongering.

1) They'll never get 60 votes in the Senate because a) 2 Senators per state ensure that the GOP's floor is like 44 seats thanks to the Dakotas and a dozen other over-represented states, and b) some Democrats take money from the NRA too.

2) Have you seen the current makeup of the Supreme Court?

3) The GOP will use it as a rallying cry (legitimately this time instead of just tricking simpletons like you like they do now), and quickly take back control.

It ain't gonna happen. So kids are going to keep dying indefinitely because useful idiots like you have been brainwashed by, "if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile" propaganda, despite it having no basis in reality.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, troph said:

I mean bolt action rifle to a semi auto and from 2 rounds to 6 rounds to 17 rounds to a mag with who knows how many rounds seems like an exponential increase in how fast an 18 year old can kill small children.  Add same day sales instead of waiting periods or outright bans until 21 or even older makes them faster too. It seems like 500% is a conservative number. 

Cool, cool. He should phrase it that way. Or hit on those (good and correct) points. But he didn’t. And he’s a well educated man. He actually said something very different.

And someone wanting to legislate to those effects should be knowledgeable, correct? Or are we ok with legislatures changing laws based on their falsehoods? Because I’m pretty sure I’ve been hearing a lot of bitching about correctly identifying conception. 

30 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

1) They'll never get 60 votes in the Senate because a) 2 Senators per state ensure that the GOP's floor is like 44 seats thanks to the Dakotas and a dozen other over-represented states, and b) some Democrats take money from the NRA too.

Tell me about that filibuster y’all been wetting your panties about again. 

3) The GOP will use it as a rallying cry (legitimately this time instead of just tricking simpletons like you like they do now), and quickly take back control.

Faster than they can make me a felon or implement a return program?  You sure? 

It ain't gonna happen. So kids are going to keep dying indefinitely because useful idiots like you have been brainwashed by, "if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile" propaganda, despite it having no basis in reality.

Can’t help you there. As long as Beto, SJL, and Feinstein are the face of the Democratic reform wishlist, it’s what you’ll get. Maybe the Ds should work on that image and tell those 3 to sit in the corner for a minute. Or ask the media to quit using them as examples for D gun reform. It’s not my fault the Ds have a messaging problem. 

Edited by fattyflattie

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Joe Biden doesn't write legislation, and an off-the-cuff comment that is technically incorrect but hints at his overarching point isn't going to get codified into law.  You're being ridiculous.

Do you feel he should or shouldn’t be educated on something that simple? 

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I don't give a damn.  He'll be corrected by staff.

POTUS cannot have expert-level knowledge about every issue that faces the country.  Trump didn't, Obama didn't, trace it all the way back, it's just not possible.  For fuck's sake, Trump didn't know Frederick Douglass was dead, and the guy had been in the ground for over 120 years at that point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

14 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You mean a president shouldnt suggest that people drink bleach to cure covid?

Donald Trump's hurricane Sharpie map and how the media made it worse - Vox

Covfefe | Know Your Meme

16 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/05/flight-of-fancy-trump-claims-1775-revolutionary-army-took-over-airportsimage.png.4c0f4756f2abce1fe6743b97bfde6585.png

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't give a damn.  He'll be corrected by staff.

POTUS cannot have expert-level knowledge about every issue that faces the country.  Trump didn't, Obama didn't, trace it all the way back, it's just not possible.  For fuck's sake, Trump didn't know Frederick Douglass was dead, and the guy had been in the ground for over 120 years at that point.

But Trump, of course.  Joe had the easiest presidency of all fucking time. Not being Trump literally gets him a deepthroat from the entire board, but no, not really. We’re tough on him.  I used to be a Republican after all lol. 

I don’t expect him to be an expert on anything. I expect him to understand a 5.56 fired from an AR 15 isn’t even 5x times faster than a pellet gun.  Say it with me. Not even 4x faster than a pellet gun.  Maybe that’s what he meant to say. Instead of “any gun”, he meant pellet gun, which, still largely false. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, fattyflattie said:

But Trump, of course.  Joe had the easiest presidency of all fucking time. Not being Trump literally gets him a deepthroat from the entire board, but no, not really. We’re tough on him.  I used to be a Republican after all lol. 

I don’t expect him to be an expert on anything. I expect him to understand a 5.56 fired from an AR 15 isn’t even 5x times faster than a pellet gun.  Say it with me. Not even 4x faster than a pellet gun.  Maybe that’s what he meant to say. Instead of any gun, he meant pellet gun.  

if we are going to do the whole distract with meaningless pednatry over inconsequential nonsense, as the resident expert, how does a 5.56/.223 muzzle velocity on my colt 6920 compare to the speed of jewish space lasers?

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

if we are going to do the whole distract with meaningless pednatry over inconsequential nonsense, as the resident expert, how does a 5.56/.223 muzzle velocity on my colt 6920 compare to the speed of jewish space lasers?

You’ll have to ask the cave woman. Ironically, she’ll be more educated about it than POTUS. 

3 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Stop involving everyone with your gun fetish, fatty. No one consented to this.

POTUS is bald face lying to the public about a very sensitive subject, at a sensitive time. He should be called on his bullshit.  Or is that only reserved for pols we don’t like?  

I’ll save you the reply, BuT TrUmP!!1!

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You’ll have to ask the cave woman. Ironically, she’ll be more educated about it than POTUS. 

well it seems extraordinarily important to you...more important than the underlying intent and goal so i guess i was hoping you could weigh in.  oh well.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Tell me about that filibuster y’all been wetting your panties about again. 

Tell me you have no fucking clue how the government works without telling me that you have no fucking clue how the government works.

The elimination of the filibuster isn't going to lead to repealing a fucking amendment. Jesus fucking Christ.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Cool, cool. He should phrase it that way. Or hit on those (good and correct) points. But he didn’t. And he’s a well educated man. He actually said something very different.

And someone wanting to legislate to those effects should be knowledgeable, correct? Or are we ok with legislatures changing laws based on their falsehoods? Because I’m pretty sure I’ve been hearing a lot of bitching about correctly identifying conception. 

Counterpoint:

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, sidis said:

well it seems extraordinarily important to you...more important than the underlying intent and goal so i guess i was hoping you could weigh in.  oh well.

The underlying goal was crystal clear. 

14 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Counterpoint:

Fuck that guy, too.   See how simple that is. 

17 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Fuck that guy, too.   See how simple that is. 

love seeing the fattyfascy pivot to desantis away from trump as will the rest of the GQP - "yeah we never liked trump anyways! He's sooooo crazy right? Let's go younger face of authoritarianism!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I love the "It's the Democrats fault for why I'll never, ever vote for any politician who supports gun legislation" train of thought.

It's only a stone's throw from, "You knew that we were hateful cunts; it's your fault for not codifying abortion rights before letting us be ourselves!"

Just now, Captainant said:

love seeing the fattyfascy pivot to desantis away from trump as will the rest of the GQP - "yeah we never liked trump anyways! He's sooooo crazy right? Let's go younger face of authoritarianism!"

How about this? I’ll sell one gun per post you can find where I’m praising Trump.  

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Dude, my smarter Trumpy friends have been pumping up the Desantis balloon since 1/7. Like it's basically been preordained. Super creepy.

"All the Trump policies in a more suburban-friendly package!"

You don't like the fascist, but you like his policies and will vote for all the people that enable him. Yeah. We know.

Go buy some more guns, sell your guns, I don't give a shit. I have a safe full of guns, but I don't have a mental illness to make them the single most important part of my voting decision process.

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Foosters said:

How many threads are going to turn into Fatty vs. world? Is this enjoyable for some of you? 

We’re discussing the POTUS either bald face lying to constituents, or being pity worthy fucking stupid. On a thread about the POTUS.  Seems relevant.  What else is he lying about, or too stupid to speak on?

• Fuck You 5

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Popcorn GIF by WWE

fatty over here having a breakdown. 

Lol wut? Not exactly. I actually realized recently that no matter who’s voted in (with exception of very few), my life tangentially doesn’t change. So, it’s mostly either win, or win win.  It’s been considerably more peaceful since that light went off.  I hope you all vote for what’s most important to you and yours. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

You mean a president shouldnt suggest that people drink bleach to cure covid?

Donald Trump's hurricane Sharpie map and how the media made it worse - Vox

Covfefe | Know Your Meme

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/05/flight-of-fancy-trump-claims-1775-revolutionary-army-took-over-airportsimage.png.4c0f4756f2abce1fe6743b97bfde6585.png

You’d have to try to come off as this big a dumbfuck.  

Of course, ‘he talks just like me’ rings with his 30% like nothing else.  ‘I also love ketchup with my well done steak!’  ‘I also get made fun of by smart people!’

• Hook 'Em 2