Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

hey i was away from the thread for a couple of hours taking a nap, can someone please explain to me why russian tanks are cruising up sunset blvd?  i can see them from my fucking balcony.

#humblebrag

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

If that convoy were headed up by Good 'Murican Truckers, they wouldn't be quitting.  Freedumb!

The difference if it were American truckers is they'd have a bunch of Trump signs and would be standing outside screaming about vaccines 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

hey i was away from the thread for a couple of hours taking a nap, can someone please explain to me why russian tanks are cruising up sunset blvd?  i can see them from my fucking balcony.

WE LOVE IT!  WE LOVE IT!

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

Jesus get your eyes checked. That's just a convoy of redneck idiots screaming about vaccines 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We likely have treaties with Russia allowing each other to enter territorial waters to monitor each others' military to prevent mistaken war. 

I think it's hysteria to think the world will doubt America's solidarity with Ukraine and Europe based on this single issue. I'm fine with closing down their access if it doesn't make nuclear war more likely for the reasons speculated about above.

This issue does not qualify as a critical moment. The critical moment was Biden's speech and follow through on devastating economic sanctions. 

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

We likely have treaties with Russia allowing each other to enter territorial waters to monitor each others' military to prevent mistaken war. 

I think it's hysteria to think the world will doubt America's solidarity with Ukraine and Europe based on this single issue. I'm fine with closing down their access if it doesn't make nuclear war more likely for the reasons speculated about above.

This issue does not qualify as a critical moment. The critical moment was Biden's speech and follow through on devastating economic sanctions. 

Let them land, then seize the planes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, disgustipated said:

Every map I have seen shows Moldova (also the birth place of Bianna Golodryga), as a non nato country and yet no one seems to talk about it.

I finally saw a story regarding Moldova (not Mulva), apparently it was on a map pictured with Belarusian President.