Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

Right.  Are we to believe Bob wasn't crunching numbers with ESPN/Fox when he was trying to push for expansion a few years back?

Actually they had an outside consultant.  Its when they tried to invoke their pro rata clause that ESPN and Fox told them to jump in a lake.

5 hours ago, SurlyGator said:

With conference mates like you, no wonder they want out.

See? You understand. Always knew Gators were the smart ones in your conference...

4 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

So today's the day Doyle finally gets himself crowd sourced

I missed all the fun by having him on ignore.

1 hour ago, VivaNaranja said:

Doyle:

RickySorry.jpg.0e7e819629b8a40935fa55701b2de8ad.jpg

Appropriate movie title.

1 hour ago, StruggleBus said:

"how can you kill that which has no life"

1 hour ago, BornAndRaised said:

I'm only posting the full letter because the casual "dear bob," at the beginning is so fucking funny to me.

E7fNAtIXMAMFZTN?format=png&name=medium

You gotta believe a guy named Burke Magnus.

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, orangebird said:

Especially since it's a day trip for probably > 90% of the people attending that game.

I never went to a game at Floyd Casey or whatever the fuck they call their new stadium now, but if I ever had the urge to do so when I lived in Texas, it would be drive into Waco, go to the game, then promptly get the fuck out of town again after it was over.

And days like that are why it’s always a good idea to have at least one recovering alcoholic in your group of friends.

54 minutes ago, Skipper said:

ESPN basically told Bob to put up or shut the fuck up.   Seriously, what bottom tier slap dick midwest law firm did Bowlsby engage to advise him sending that letter and talking to any reporter that would take your call was the right move.  It's embarrassing.

hes gonna do a press conference at the four seasons next

• Hook 'Em 1

Could their be a scenario where Big 12 adds BYU and begs Nebraska to come back? Maybe give them a bigger piece of the pie? I feel like Nebraska hasn’t been the same since leaving. You could add Cincinnati and Houston to divide the conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, ABTX said:

Could their be a scenario where Big 12 adds BYU and begs Nebraska to come back? Maybe give them a bigger piece of the pie? I feel like Nebraska hasn’t been the same since leaving. You could add Cincinnati and Houston to divide the conference.

1 minute ago, ABTX said:

Nebraska ain’t coming back due to pride alone.  That’s a non-starter for the Tagalong 8.  

Just now, ABTX said:

Sure.  They could also ask a&m and Mizzery while there at it.

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

1C363115-144A-4E80-B4CE-6230D6F6A296.jpeg

Bless your heart.

9 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Finebaum should divide his show into two parts. Callers and reporters/experts. There’s worthwhile information on his show, but you have to wade through 50 minutes of Legend, Squirrel, and 85 year old shut in calls to get to a 10 minute interview with Pat Forde. 

Wtf are you doing watching FInebaum?  

46 minutes ago, orangebird said:

Oh yeah, the thread about this on r/CFB on Reddit is utterly convinced that this is going to be the smoking gun that blows up ESPN.  Lots of Cyclone and (OSU) Cowboy fans posting in that thread, too.

I enjoy my share of Reddit, but r/CFB is pure cringe at times.

don't forget all 8 of the KSU fans 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

🤣🤣🤣

E67DECE8-A350-4920-89F3-4D03CCCCD498.jpeg

I had something a little similar. I posted a comment on an article about OSU and the AAC that if we can't get into the PAC we should consider the Big East to protect basketball at least. I think I even specifically mentioned going independent for football. A guy insisted that the Big East doesn't exist anymore. I responded very concisely that it still exists without football and that UConn joined. He kept responding that I'm an idiot and that the Big East just doesn't exist. I gave up right then, not worth fighting with stupid.