8.29.22 Coach Sark PC at 11 am

bigup2dahorns

26 minutes ago, JBJ said:

I've done this before.  Not that hard, but I had a huge bark-textured scrape on my right cheek for weeks.

Same. I remember playing in the front yard as a kid. Those Mississippi loblollies could lay the wood.

1 hour ago, JBJ said:

I've done this before.  Not that hard, but I had a huge bark-textured scrape on my right cheek for weeks.

You should wear underwear and shorts/pants to prevent that from happening. Nude football is all fun and games until cheeks get scratched (among other things).

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

No depth charts for the season is certainly one way to go. Kinda wild if you ask me.

Public depth charts aren’t necessary. We will see who is starting when the game starts anyway. Probably helps save some upperclassman embarrassment too. 

• Hook 'Em 4

I'm OK with this. Depth charts have seen diminished importance for years now. Offensive starters will likely be dependent on opponent and what package we want to start with. Multiple looks mean multiple people play different downs. Same with situational defense. Instead of Sark telling the world some guy is 3rd string, he can tell that guy he's important in certain situations.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, JBJ said:

Yup. Same …been there, done that. I was 8. 
There was ONE freaking tree in the yard; ONE.  I WAS WIDE FREAKING OPEN, RANDY.  All you had to do was throw it IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN YARD. 
But no; you want to “throw” the out pattern. F you, Randy C. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Public depth charts aren’t necessary. We will see who is starting when the game starts anyway. Probably helps save some upperclassman embarrassment too. 

Good point. An upperclassman that was a starter last year being dropped to 3rd string after being passed by freshmen on the depth chart may hurt some egos

Edited by perfectchaos007

28 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Can't risk upsetting Max Merrill

Merrill and Goram-Welch are on portal watch. They delivered an ultimatum to Flood, who reportedly called both players the most vital tackling dummies on the roster in his presser a few weeks back. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2