Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn I hope you're right.  Undefeated with Quinn back?  OU can actually go into that game and not be in the classic no win situation.  "Oh they suck anyway, congrats?".  Bring all the heat.  Let the mullet flow.  Get game day there and laugh at all the dumbfuck aggy sheeprapists who thought it had to be Bama/aggy with all the attention that day. 

A few drinks indeed. As much bullshit as it is, we aren’t undefeated. 

2 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

So, if we can survive UTSA w/ the RoCat, get Hud back for Tech (which is thankfully not at night), and then Quinn back for the next game things could be looking pretty good.  I'd like to fuck OU up this year.  They are owed it.

Ain’t that the truth.  Getting really uppity north of the Red River lately…

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

So, if we can survive UTSA w/ the RoCat, get Hud back for Tech (which is thankfully not at night), and then Quinn back for the next game things could be looking pretty good.  I'd like to fuck OU up this year DECADE.  They are owed it.

fify

ChiTown...

123908d1437601735-pt111-g2-sights-bill_m

Edited by orange dream
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I know Ceddy did his research and all but a sprain, by definable,  involves ligament damage.  Perhaps he means no visible damage.   The grading is the degree of identifiable damage on imaging.

With Thamel being the ewers family mouthpiece, is it far fetched for them to put out a timeframe for return on the lengthier side……… allowing the mullets legend status to increase even more when he comes back in less than half the timeframe?

Doctors attempting to find identifiable damage (hopefully):

96847762-3F0F-434C-AA70-19FE227A4A0F.gif.19f1d7f167526b8599c4da1320c51063.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Why argue? You fuckers have been making those jokes for years. My mom would appreciate it if you all at least proofread your godamned posts.

Not surprising she's a grammar nazi.  Written word was always going to be her primary form of communication with there always being a dick in her mouth. 

• Haha 1

Hopefully The Mullet™ comes back earlier rather than later.

Doesn't matter. When he's back on the field - not just the next game, but every game - if an opponent goes after him in that manner, you refuckingtaliate. I don't care if you're a coach, a player, a waterboy, or what, get him. Call the BFL play and Break his Fucking Leg. And not just The Mullet™, but every teammate. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I know Ceddy did his research and all but a sprain, by definable,  involves ligament damage.  Perhaps he means no visible damage.   The grading is the degree of identifiable damage on imaging.

27 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Absolutely. Normally "sprain" involves a small tear or stretching of the ligament, but it's definitely damage. 

Unless he was thinking "strain," which is not the case here. 

3 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Absolutely. Normally "sprain" involves a small tear or stretching of the ligament, but it's definitely damage. 

Unless he was thinking "strain," which is not the case here. 

From what I heard the quack say while he was gouging away on my knee so many years ago, the difference between strain and sprain in medical terminology is that one refers to ligaments which hold joints together and the other to tendons which hold muscles to bones - I'm not sure which one's which, but I'll bet you could look it up.

In engineering terminology, I don't think I ever heard "sprain", but strain is movement (stretching) of a piece placed under stress (applied force). There's a sub-issue here, which is whether the stretching is permanent, i.e. does the piece return to its original shape when the stress is removed, or does it stay stretched? If it snaps back, that's elastic, but if it doesn't, that's plastic. 

I don't know what the medical terminology between those two states is, but I'm hoping for the elastic.

EDIT: Assumed that the piece (ligament or tendon) doesn't break. If it does, that's beyond elastic or plastic and into "fucked".

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

From what I heard the quack say while he was gouging away on my knee so many years ago, the difference between strain and sprain in medical terminology is that one refers to ligaments which hold joints together and the other to tendons which hold muscles to bones - I'm not sure which one's which, but I'll bet you could look it up.

In engineering terminology, I don't think I ever heard "sprain", but strain is movement (stretching) of a piece placed under stress (applied force). There's a sub-issue here, which is whether the stretching is permanent, i.e. does the piece return to its original shape when the stress is removed, or does it stay stretched? If it snaps back, that's elastic, but if it doesn't, that's plastic. 

I don't know what the medical terminology between those two states is, but I'm hoping for the elastic.

EDIT: Assumed that the piece (ligament or tendon) doesn't break. If it does, that's beyond elastic or plastic and into "fucked".

Well thank God we cleared all that up. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Yah, quick google search shows sTrain is muscle/tendon related, sPrain being the ligament. I just remember a radio host I listened to who's an ex football player ranting about sprain vs. tear a few times, so hey I finally knew something. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I can't find it, but when I first started reading shaggy this one old fella got mad at the mom jokes. Went on about how his mother died and was a great woman and that he didn't appreciate those types of jokes, and that his mom was a nurse who helped develop some of the course material for the UT nursing program or something. In true Shaggy/Surly fashion, the next reply was: "your mom nursed my cock last night." and I nearly died. I laugh at it to this day. 
There was a post where someone bitched and said their mom died in a fiery car crash. I was the next response and said, "So you're saying she was hot?" I think it was Thujone who said it was such responses that made him love Shaggy.

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

Why argue? You fuckers have been making those jokes for years. My mom would appreciate it if you all at least proofread your godamned posts.

Damn the real South Austin?!? Wow I think this is the first I’ve seen you comment and I have to say sir I’ve heard so much about you and your mom
It’s an honor 

The Rock Hello GIF

4 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

Isn't there also some consideration for rushing Ewers back and him being more susceptible to a more serious injury? Hence, 1-2 weeks might work in track and field but not the Lord's football.

21 minutes ago, pacman said:

Isn't there also some consideration for rushing Ewers back and him being more susceptible to a more serious injury? Hence, 1-2 weeks might work in track and field but not the Lord's football.

He can recover after winning the big 12 championship. We’ll get a break before the CFP game. 

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet