Texas vs. #1 Alabama

Pancho

3 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Regardless of the outcome, we entered this game under matched with a young OL and lost our starting QB in the 1st quarter and have a hobbled backup.  We’ve been fucked by missed calls by refs.  Against the #1 team in the country, this team is showing up and fighting.  Here’s to kicking Saban in the dick and winning this but the bitching here needs to stop.  We were a 20 point underdog with our starting QB and we basically are playing with an injured back up.

Card has some serious guts. Dude is playing off one foot and doing an admirable job considering the circumstances.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m the last person on Earth that would admit Texas football got fucked.

I love you people, but I hate your football team.

I root for OU to kick your ass.

Last season was delicious, watching your team blow it in what seemed like a gazillion consecutive 2nd half’s.

But today is the first time in forever I’ve been a UT fan, and I’m surprised at myself for how bad I want you to win.

Card just can't do it. I give him credit for not shitting his pants and stepping up to play a tough ass game. My respect for his toughness has grown a ton. He just isn't good enough, especially with a bad ankle. 

Not making sure Young got taken out right after they cheap  shot Ewers was a massive mistake. 

Edited by Hermanator