Lowell Galindo can eat my ass

Fondren & Main

52 minutes ago, SuckitKevin said:

Is this a rally cry or did it happen?

If only it were true that Galindo had been fired by LHN.  Guess it's gonna take moving to the SEC to finally get rid of him as a worthless fuck of an announcer for Texas games.

GALINDO MUST GO !!!     

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

RE: The thread title, NTTAWT.

Galindo is the f***ing worst. I’ll give a grand to the Texas One Fund, Longhorn Foundation, whatever the f*** to be in the room when they shitcan Lowell. 

What happened with Alex Loeb? He  gets popped for 1 DWI and ESPN locks him in the LHN Studio for the past 5 years. Loeb is much more competent than Galindo. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

LHN only broadcasts 2 games a year right, and the games tend to be low value non conference ones? Is Galindo truly a huge issue? Why not mute the sound?

2 football.  Many basketball.  Galindo sucks at both.

Edited by TrashMaster G
typing is hard

34 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

This.  I don't think he's that awful at hoops.  He's no Craig Way, but I can tolerate him for basketball.  He's excruciating at football and baseball though, painfully so.  

The more dead time there is between action, the more he feels like he has to talk to cover it, because silence is his enemy.

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Baseball is his worst sport.

Yes, but thankfully they seem to have left baseball to Zeke and Zonk..

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

This.  I don't think he's that awful at hoops.  He's no Craig Way, but I can tolerate him for basketball.  He's excruciating at football and baseball though, painfully so.  

Did you watch on Monday? He wouldn't STFU about the Beard suspension.

• Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, 1leggedduck said:

Lowell Galindo is ESPN's sheltered workshop project. I'm sure they get a major tax credit or something.

He was the pilot young person for the Little Lowell Galindo Urban Achievers.  and how very proud are all of us...of all of them.

On 12/13/2022 at 8:30 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

Galindo is the f***ing worst. I’ll give a grand to the Texas One Fund, Longhorn Foundation, whatever the f*** to be in the room when they shitcan Lowell. 

What happened with Alex Loeb? He  gets popped for 1 DWI and ESPN locks him in the LHN Studio for the past 5 years. Loeb is much more competent than Galindo. 

They are both fucking awful but the fact that Galindo incessantly refers to base hits as “base knocks” as many times as Romo says “Jim” during a 3 hour CBS broadcast makes Loeb seem like Cosell or Jackson. 

On 12/13/2022 at 8:30 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

Fuckin' awesome post !!! 🤘

• 6 months later...
17 hours ago, markstanco said:

That will be exactly one year from today.  July 1, 2024 is day one in the SEC and the death of LHN.

I could be wrong, but I dont want to be. 

17 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

They're not going to purge on/air talent that makes 80k

I doubt SEC Network will keep Galindo when LHN merges into it. but I could be wrong. 

23 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I doubt SEC Network will keep Galindo when LHN merges into it. but I could be wrong. 

They should to embarrass us. 

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I think aggy has a gentlemen’s agreement with ESiPN that Lowell will continue to do all of the UT broadcasts after the merger

That's actually good news, because we all know how aggy gentlemen's agreements end up.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

Lowell said during the WVU - Texas MBB broadcast that this will be the last MBB game on LHN. 

So that means we'll never have to hear that fucker's voice again during a game we care about. 

He worked a football game on the SEC network last season.  Not sure if they are keeping him on the air going forward.