New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

According to a former roommate:
“He told me once 'if I can get elected to Congress, for just one term, I will be set with a pension and healthcare for the rest of my life.'"
https://www.newsweek.com/george-santos-wanted-win-election-lifetime-healthcare-ex-roommate-1775242
The interview:
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/former-roommate-of-embattled-new-york-rep-george-santos-stunned-by-congressmans-win/

I think he will have a nice cot, 3 hot meals, healthcare and weight lifting options in the yard for 25-30 years.

6 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

In college I worked for a bit at Smoothie King. The owner once accused me of making phone calls to Brazil and running up a giant phone bill. This hits close to home.

There a Brazilian Smoothie joke in here somewhere involving George Santos, the outer labia of Congress.  

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm not going to lie - fucker cracks me up.  He is fully committed to this charade, and I almost admire it in a way.

Man, I agree. His commitment to the bit is insane.

Please, please, please simulation!  You can keep fucking with our country but please let legendary muppet and character actor Frank Oz reprise his law enforcement scenes from "The Blues Brothers" and "Trading Places" and get the simulation part of check-in officer for George Santos:

-One pair fake eyeglasses.

-One awkwardly blue blazer.

-One grey sweater vest.  In May.  

-One oversized Congressional pin.  

-One dickie made to look like top of oxford dress shirt. 

-One pair women's shoe lifts.

-One pair volleyball shorts as undergarment.

-One used condom.

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

In college I worked for a bit at Smoothie King. The owner once accused me of making phone calls to Brazil and running up a giant phone bill. This hits close to home.

44 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

There a Brazilian Smoothie joke in here somewhere involving George Santos, the outer labia of Congress.  

Beat me to it.

I could believe he buys the same brands as Trump, but they both treat their bodies like shit. 45 can do that because he’s 6-1 and has absolutely no shamelessness. Santos is simply a culture vulture.

McCarthy should dump his ass…what’s the difference between 3-4 votes when the Freedom Caucus bloc is a dozen? He doesn’t provide any value. Get $ to his R successor in a purple district. Thankfully, McCarthy has bitchassedness.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano

1 hour ago, gernblansten said:

<Santos exiting building after bonding out>

Press: Congressman, what were you thinking when the officers took you into custody?

Santos: You think officers took me into custody?

Press: We saw the officers.

Santos: Who, those guys? Oh, no, they're waiters. No, I was just ordering in. They're jail waiters. I was ordering some fish for you guys.

Press: They took your order?

Santos: They took my order, yeah. Jail waiters. You understand, don't you, Press?

Press: Sure, we understand. Do you think the public will buy it?

Santos: Good talk, Press. 

They were hot cops. Not real cops.

High Five Arrested Development GIF

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, The Dog said:

He represents a Biden district so that’s a big L for the GOP.

11 hours ago, Captainant said:

The fucked up thing is, McCarthy probably couldn't pull that vote off now that carlson is persona non grata

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

He’s going to get a sternly-worded letter from House Republican leadership.

2 hours ago, Gengs1 said:

McCarthy answering questions to kick him out of house 

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

This. McCarthy will run the clock out. Santos will serve his 2 year term, serving McCarthy's needs and then will be discarded as trash.

Santos probably realizes he is a pawn, but that is the best of many worse options. He made his bed.

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

McCarthy really, really, really, needed this scumbags vote or he would not today be Speaker.  That's a pretty fucking sad commentary on what the GOP elected congressional representatives have devolved into.

1. McCarthy needs him in order to hold onto the speaker’s gavel

2. He was the last No vote on the bill to raise the debt ceiling

Does Santos have McCarthy by the balls or the other way around? 

54 minutes ago, Blotto said:

He looks like the result of asking AI to generate a picture of a squirrely douchebag

image.png.ceba8c518436d536cc32983db68163e0.png

Looks like Pat from Saturday Night Live

image.jpeg.d07e12630cd420e9a2a67793d251f69b.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

I’ve seen pics of him. I have a hard time believing that frumpy doofus wore designer. Unless he was giving them to sugar baby twinks 

Are you going to slander the most decorated vet in US military history?  

This is just radical leftists going after the guy who shot Bin Laden and won the Super Bowl in the same year. 

• Haha 2

Santos was taken into custody and is facing 13 criminal counts: 

• seven counts of wire fraud
  • three counts of money laundering
  • one count of theft of public funds
  • and two counts of making materially false statements to the House of Representatives.

10 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Santos was taken into custody and is facing 13 criminal counts: 

• seven counts of wire fraud
  • three counts of money laundering
  • one count of theft of public funds
  • and two counts of making materially false statements to the House of Representatives.

@surlylawdogs, how many of those are felonies?

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

God I hate the BB. It's like the guy in the office who tries to hard to be funny and you just wish they'd shut up. 

4 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

God I hate the BB. It's like the guy in the office who tries to hard to be funny and you just wish they'd shut up. 

. . . and that was probably the funniest thing they've put out in a year.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

too*

Just an FYI on expulsion - the precedent is to pull from committees after indictment then expel if convicted. Santos withdrew from both committees he was on in January so that's moot. 

James Traficant was indicted in May 2001, convicted in April 2002, and then expelled. 

Reason is that it's hard to vote when you're in prison.